Dhe Agus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Training for a Contest 12 weeks out

Just training for a contest and looking for some feed back.

My stats

5'10
    173 lbs
    16 1/2 " bicepts
    24 inch legs
    14 inch calves (my weak spot)

First Contest
    Attached Images

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looking good if you need contest prep advice PM me.
    Peace

Second Pic

Poor lighting.
    Attached Images

Last one, it's 16 weeks out.

This is 16 weeks out, and I've been training hard on my upper and calves, for the last 4 weeks
    Attached Images

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good legs 2.
    Peace

Trouble with Traps

I train my traps hard, but as you can see in the pics, there is no real depth to them. I do shrugs, high rows, any other suggestions to make them 3d???

jjordan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude dont dont compete first u have to worrry about just looking decent. 10-11 years of hard work and diet should do the trick. also dont ever listen to bboy. he is very short and fat and needs to work on his own physique before he critiques anyone.

B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-BOY is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up GOOD JOB

hey you have pretty good legs something that a lot of people neglect, do a competition to get the feel of it and then make your goal putting on as much lean mass as possible you have an excellent foundation and should really be able to pour on the muscle. good luck and im not even going to say anything about jjordon because this is your thread and this is about you!!!!! good luck bro.

Jordan I would suggest you stop before you are banned. Never mind press your luck and get banned, I won't miss your dumbass.
    Peace

Thanks for the Positive

Thanks for the feed back, short of jjordan, who only has proven that he knows how to use photoshop, I appreciate the responses.

I'm not looking at winning the overall, or even my catagory, just getting some experience and some advice from other compeditors and Judges. Stage presence only comes with experience, not with size.

Thanks guys.

kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kappadonna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Thanks for the Positive

Originally posted by Dhe Agus
    Thanks for the feed back, short of jjordan, who only has proven that he knows how to use photoshop, I appreciate the responses.

I'm not looking at winning the overall, or even my catagory, just getting some experience and some advice from other compeditors and Judges. Stage presence only comes with experience, not with size.

Thanks guys.

Couldnt agree more, I really admire your attitude!

Good luck and flex hard!

jjordan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sorry

dude i was just trying to piss bboy off. you look great, diet and train hard and good luck at your competition you should do great.