danyxxxtreme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

import taxes? WTF?

hello here is my problem i came to uk to study a few weeks ago and i want to order some ON 100 whey and some serios mass from this site because it s cheaper , but some dude told me that if u order something from abroad( for ex USA) u will get taxed ?
    So my question is : is this true? if they say i have to pay 250$ when i give the order is there any way i will have to pay more? Thanks in advance

Nomkat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomkat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomkat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomkat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomkat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomkat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomkat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomkat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomkat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomkat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nomkat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah last few orders ive had (to UK) from USA ive been stung with tax! Doubt il be ordering anymore..

ok m8 thx i don t think i will order either

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah I read that online. People were pissed about it. Some were buying in huuuuuuge bulk to have enough for a while.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

that sucks .
    why would any1 order it online now from bodybuilding.com if uk gov decided to put huge taxes on every product and now u can buy it cheaper at the shop i guess