riveracl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Will Cor Preformance Whey allow me to continue losing weight?

I am a 23 year old female in search of help with losing weight.
    I have tried a protein substance before but I never stuck to it since I didn't like it very much. I have continued my daily workouts but have seen little to no progress and am hoping that this Cor Preformance Whey Protein will help me with my goals!

Any suggestions?

cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A particular protein supplement has nothing to do with losing weight. Losing weight is all a function of energy. If you consume less energy (calories) than you burn, you will lose weight. Check out the stickies in here and in the nutrition section for further info. You have lots to read!

Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Allocatee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by riveracl View Post
    I have continued my daily workouts but have seen little to no progress and am hoping that this Cor Preformance Whey Protein will help me with my goals!

Any suggestions?
    How much weight have you lost already? Weight loss comes down to calories in vs calories out. You lose weight by eating less calories than your body burns throughout the day. If you aren't losing any weight, you have to drop calories in order to continue losing fat.

Protein supplements are exactly that; a supplement that helps you get to your protein goal. If you have a 160g of protein requirement daily, and you have trouble reaching that with whole foods, that's where protein supplements come in. Using a protein shake isn't going to help lose fat, especially if you were planning to keep your current diet and add in a protein shake to that, all that will do is add more calories, and in turn a slight weight gain.

Protein supplements are a great thing, but the most important thing is your calories, nowhere in your first post did you mention calories. If you hit a stall in fat loss, that should be the very first thing you look at to help fix that plateau. Check out some of the stickies to help figure out your caloric needs. Once you learn how to count calories properly, and where your body sits with calories, you will never look back. It is the easiest and biggest impact on your body composition.
    - Dave