eonblue12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eonblue12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eonblue12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eonblue12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eonblue12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eonblue12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eonblue12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eonblue12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eonblue12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eonblue12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eonblue12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

More Back pain, Shoulder pain, Wrist pain...

My lower left back and my front left shoulder both hurt since I did a couple of heavy power cleans...

i dont know whats exactly going on with my body but i think its a strain?
    and my wrist...not exactly sure whats going on

how am i supposed to deal with all this? besides improving form

nzbenf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nzbenf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nzbenf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nzbenf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nzbenf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nzbenf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nzbenf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nzbenf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nzbenf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nzbenf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nzbenf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How long have you been training for? have you been doing that exercise for a while? If not you might want to isolate each of those movements into separate exercises until you are a bit more comfortable in doing the full movement.
    A mind without purpose will wander in dark places.

Slaugh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slaugh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slaugh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slaugh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slaugh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slaugh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slaugh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slaugh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slaugh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slaugh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slaugh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by eonblue12 View Post
    My lower left back and my front left shoulder both hurt since I did a couple of heavy power cleans...

i dont know whats exactly going on with my body but i think its a strain?
    and my wrist...not exactly sure whats going on

how am i supposed to deal with all this? besides improving form
    try going way down in weight to ensure you have the right form, then bring the weight back up. make sure you recover before going back though

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How long have you been doing power cleans?

Do you power clean the bar before every set of overhead presses?

Did you start with the empty bar, and slowly work your way up with low rep warmups?

Or did you just take start with a plate(135lbs) and try to do 12 reps with crap form?
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

Beyond novice, 5 3 1 or see above:)

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).

DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DocF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It all depends on the weight and how you are lifting. You are either wrecking your ligaments from poor lifting technique or the weight is to heavy for the muscle group putting more strain on ligaments and tendons. Many people dont realize that you must workout the smaller muscle groups that are not visible in order to provide adequate support for the larger ones.