LaxPlayer35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplement Stack Recommendations

I currently have BodyBuilding.com Creatine. I would like to build a stack that must include protein. Can you guys give me input on what brand/product (link please), that I should have in my supplement stack? When you guys give me the input if you could put your opinion on why I should use a certain product and when, I would really appreciate it too. Thanks Everyone.
    Last edited by LaxPlayer35; 10-25-2012 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Wrong Brand

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LaxPlayer35 View Post
    I currently have BodyBuilding.com Creatine. I would like to build a stack that must include protein. Can you guys give me input on what brand/product (link please), that I should have in my supplement stack? When you guys give me the input if you could put your opinion on why I should use a certain product and when, I would really appreciate it too. Thanks Everyone.
    At 15 years old, I would stay away from the supplements and just worry about getting what you need from whole foods. At your age you just need to eat, train and rest and you will see results. Save the supps for later when your body isn't such a well-oiled machine.
    RIP in Peace

Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    At 15 years old, I would stay away from the supplements and just worry about getting what you need from whole foods. At your age you just need to eat, train and rest and you will see results. Save the supps for later when your body isn't such a well-oiled machine.
    I understand where you are coming from, it is just with nutrition it can be hard to get what I need out of what I eat everyday.
    Thanks for your input.

Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dewey99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I understand where you are coming from, it is just with nutrition it can be hard to get what I need out of what I eat everyday.
    Thanks for your input.
    I hear you. How about milk? That will work if you tolerate it and your parents keep it stocked.
    RIP in Peace

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dewey is right man. And you are not going to get much answers here from others with you being 15. Just eat healthy a lot, train and get enough sleep. Its all need.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I hear you. How about milk? That will work if you tolerate it and your parents keep it stocked.
    I have milk, and I get 16+ ounces daily, should I keep it at that level?

Originally Posted by brazilianbadboy View Post
    Dewey is right man. And you are not going to get much answers here from others with you being 15. Just eat healthy a lot, train and get enough sleep. Its all need.
    Alright, I will do that, thanks for your input.

Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have milk, and I get 16+ ounces daily, should I keep it at that level?
    How much you drink will depend on how much you can stomach, as well as how many extra calories you need to reach your goals. The nutrition section has some nifty equations for finding out your suggested daily caloric/macronutrient intake for specific goals. They can be found in this thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

Originally Posted by Mexisack View Post
    How much you drink will depend on how much you can stomach, as well as how many extra calories you need to reach your goals. The nutrition section has some nifty equations for finding out your suggested daily caloric/macronutrient intake for specific goals. They can be found in this thread:
    I can stomach as much as my body can hold before needing to use the restroom, lol. I looked at the thread, and it's rather complex, could you guide me about that thread, or recommend some sort of balance between milk and other nutrients/foods? Like should a quarter of my calories go to milk?

[QUOTE=LaxPlayer35;969641923]
    Originally Posted by Mexisack View Post
    I can stomach as much as my body can hold before needing to use the restroom, lol. I looked at the thread, and it's rather complex, could you guide me about that thread, or recommend some sort of balance between milk and other nutrients/foods? Like should a quarter of my calories go to milk?
    There is no hard and fast rule, but I would shoot for trying to get most of your protein/calories from whole foods and use milk to help supplement your needs when you don't have time to eat whole food. I offered milk as a suggestion because it's nutrient dense and convenient.
    RIP in Peace

[QUOTE=Dewey99;969643353]

There is no hard and fast rule, but I would shoot for trying to get most of your protein/calories from whole foods and use milk to help supplement your needs when you don't have time to eat whole food. I offered milk as a suggestion because it's nutrient dense and convenient.
    I see, I'll try to focus on my nutrition as much as possible, thanks for the advice, you guys really make me rethink some things.