Working To Fat Jacked Marcoccia's Avatar
    Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Taco Bell's Cinnamon Twists Keto Style.

Just found this recipe and it takes no more than 5min to make

Plain pork rinds I used Baken-ets

Butter(optional but makes it better)

Cinnamon

Sweetener(I used splenda)

- Empty pork rinds into container make sure it has a lid.
    - Melt butter and pour on top of pork rinds(don't do this if you don't want to use butter)
    - Close lid and shake.
    -Add cinnamon and sweetener to taste shake again

BOOM tastes like Cinnamon sticks.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tried this with some pork rinds I had... tastes damn good, thanks for sharing; used Trutien Cinnabon and was amazing.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Keepin' It Kingdom (KIK) jcpryor3's Avatar
    jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Disgusting with Stevia!!!!

Okay people, I've been wanting to try this recipe for a couple weeks now. I finally try it and BOOM! It blows up in my face! I decided to try the recipe using stevia in the raw, along with 4tbsn of melted butter. Next time I'll only use 2-3tbsn. Anyways, it was my first time trying stevia and I must say that I did not like it. I should have went with splenda like OP did. I'll give it one more try when I get the chance to pick up some splenda. Here's a pic of how mine turned out.

Don't laugh, I think I used to much cinnamon and stevia. Since it was my first time using stevia, I didn't know what it tasted like. So I tried one, it tasted funny and I added more stevia to counteract the funny taste. In the end, it happened to be the stevia....yuck
    Attached Images
    Last edited by jcpryor3; 12-04-2012 at 07:16 PM.
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Starting Stats: 206lbs@19%, LBM@193.4lbs <---------- LBM inaccurate
    Current Stats: 177.8lbs@11.5%, LBM@157.7lbs

God is first, I am second
    Set goals, take action, then achieve
    Keto Lifestyle

2012 BB.com Transformation Challenge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150883123

Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This is a damn good keto idea. I Need to try this....

I could live off this!
    Theirs no such thing as mental fitness with out physical fitness.

Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'll be seeing if I have ingredients for this tonight. Only thing I might not have is ground cinnamon I think.
    www.squidoo.com/keto-diet

Was 300+ lbs.
    Logs
    90 day XAT-7 and Cardio Igniter forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146779723
    TEST-PEAK http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149177173
    2013 BB.com challenge log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150876933

Sugar Alcohols...Explained http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151110953

Metabolic advantage of keto diet: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153834101

RAMON54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAMON54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAMON54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAMON54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAMON54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAMON54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAMON54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAMON54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAMON54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAMON54 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RAMON54 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Marcoccia View Post
    Just found this recipe and it takes no more than 5min to make

Plain pork rinds I used Baken-ets

Butter(optional but makes it better)

Cinnamon

Sweetener(I used splenda)

- Empty pork rinds into container make sure it has a lid.
    - Melt butter and pour on top of pork rinds(don't do this if you don't want to use butter)
    - Close lid and shake.
    -Add cinnamon and sweetener to taste shake again

BOOM tastes like Cinnamon sticks.

trying this as soon as i get home

Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Twconklin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    They dont sell pork rinds in my current country!!!! I have looked far and wide.

Working To Fat Jacked Marcoccia's Avatar
    Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Twconklin View Post
    They dont sell pork rinds in my current country!!!! I have looked far and wide.
    Do you have any Asian or culture(Jamaican, Caribbean, Indian) grocery stores in your area? If so check those out and ask but note that pork rinds also go by the name chicharones.

xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Okay! well i tried these, and honestly... JUST in my opinion... No amount of Splenda or cinnamon and butter could cover up and of that potent pork flavor. which completely ruined the whole thing.
    I love all the ingredients separately, and i even love the pork rinds... but meh... didnt turn out like i thought it would.

STILL... thank you for sharing the idea! I'm currently working on a keto chicken devan, and a really bomb keto pudding recipe.
    BRB trying to perfect them so i can share them with you guys.

StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500) StankyDrawz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Think I stick with Taco Bell's.

Hurls

Originally Posted by Marcoccia View Post
    Do you have any Asian or culture(Jamaican, Caribbean, Indian) grocery stores in your area? If so check those out and ask but note that pork rinds also go by the name chicharones.
    If only I currently live in the Czech Republic, Pork fat is easy enough to come by, Maybe i could make my own pork rines

BLWNUP is just really nice. (+1000) BLWNUP is just really nice. (+1000) BLWNUP is just really nice. (+1000) BLWNUP is just really nice. (+1000) BLWNUP is just really nice. (+1000) BLWNUP is just really nice. (+1000) BLWNUP is just really nice. (+1000) BLWNUP is just really nice. (+1000) BLWNUP is just really nice. (+1000) BLWNUP is just really nice. (+1000) BLWNUP is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tastes decent... I used Truvia, cinnamon, and unsalted butter.
    Airborne Paratrooper
    U.S. Navy, JSOC
    Combat Veteran OEF/OIF '01-'04

GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000) GTO91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow, this sounds really tasty, can't wait to try it someday!

FemmeFatale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have done this - it's friggin' amazing. The pork rinds also make a great breadcrumb replacement in meatloaf, and mixed with parmesan (or parmesan alone) for "breading." =)

feelbirdofnogf will become famous soon enough. (+50) feelbirdofnogf will become famous soon enough. (+50) feelbirdofnogf will become famous soon enough. (+50) feelbirdofnogf will become famous soon enough. (+50) feelbirdofnogf will become famous soon enough. (+50) feelbirdofnogf will become famous soon enough. (+50) feelbirdofnogf will become famous soon enough. (+50) feelbirdofnogf will become famous soon enough. (+50) feelbirdofnogf will become famous soon enough. (+50) feelbirdofnogf will become famous soon enough. (+50) feelbirdofnogf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just tried this, its pretty good. Just got to get the right amount of cinnamon
    **Has never paid for dinner date crew**
    **Has never been anyones #mcm crew**

"Scared money make no money" - Cinnabon Chan

Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Faymus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just letting you know I have been using this recipe this past week. Its great.

To get a little more in depth I use lays regular pork rinds.

1. I put half a bag into a tupperware container and pour 1 tbsp of melted butter on top of them and proceed to shake.

2. I take the lid off and cover the top of them with cinnamon. About 6 shakes of the cinnamon shaker for me.

3. I then just add one little packet of stevia, cover the Tupperware, and shake.

They turn out wonderfully! They really do taste similar to the taco bell sticks. Sometimes I get a few pieces that I feel as though are almost a replica of the sticks. That's how good these are!

I have had them almost everyday and I am still shedding weight nicely. I even dip them in cream cheese once in a while.

Thank you for this spectacular recipe.

kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks like I'm going to the store now
    IG: Infamous_dedication

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471