Thread: chest fat? :(

fatlosing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face chest fat? :(

Hey guys , could you please tell me my body fat is around? is it my chest too fat still?

I appreciate your input, thank you :/
    Attached Images

Roma86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To be honest chest as well as belly has got a bit of fat going in there but i wouldnt worry about the fat too much, if i were you i would just concentrate on eating healthy and have a normal and balanced intake of food and lift weights and do exercises then go on a bulk phase once youre happy with fat being gone. Just dont get frustrated, it takes time to build a body. Hope it helps.

Wak0zak0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wak0zak0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wak0zak0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wak0zak0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wak0zak0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wak0zak0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wak0zak0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wak0zak0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wak0zak0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wak0zak0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wak0zak0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by fatlosing View Post
    Hey guys , could you please tell me my body fat is around? is it my chest too fat still?

I appreciate your input, thank you :/
    17-18% bf

you can't spot reduce the fat on your chest, keep cutting and it will eventually go in proportion with the rest of your body.
    ||Greek blood of the Gods||

"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."

- Socrates

jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10) jawsmp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have no idea what your BMI is but if I were to guess I'd say in the 18-20% range. You look fine, normal, so if your good for you than that's great. Now if you want my constructive criticism- you have to work on your core and chest still. You still have a good amount of fat under your skin. Work on that and you'll get to a point where it's about the water retention; I'm around 7-9% BMI and it's mostly about water for me at this point... my lower abs and oblique’s need some fine trimming but that's about it. I'd post pics but I can't till I get to 50 posts, if your curious check out some of my profile pics and you will see what I'm talking about with my areas of improvement needed.

PS- I know I can attach pics I'm just too damn lazy lol...
    [QUOTE=jawsmp;968322763]I starting working out to freaking save my life... was pushing 260 pds and probably 30% body fat. After 2 years of training it became an obsession. I love the feeling of being healthy, also don't mind the looks I get now either from other people.... drives my wife nuts though lol. *edit* I think this post is now going into my sig!![/QUOTE]

denmase is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmase is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmase is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmase is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmase is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmase is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmase is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmase is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmase is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmase is on a distinguished road. (+10) denmase is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Strong chest hair...
    "Right now, your competition is training"

"Im an ecto, honeybuns and oatmeal pies are my gear"

"How was my week you ask: Ate 42x, Slept 7x, Trained 5x, Next week REPEAT!!"

"In my search for strength I found Pain, I found Weakness, I lost Friends, I lost Peace of Mind, But I Got STRONG..... mission complete!"

300 Bench Club member since March 2012