Page 8 of 183 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast
    Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    Kay made a casserole.
    Yeah and then she took it home with her when they told her Jase was screwed.

She never did say what kind of Possum Pot Pie Casserole it was!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    Yeah, junkyards and port'a'potties are good examples. LOL... other than that the whole damn thing is unAmerican. I just need to GTFO of town and get a little separation between me and the damn zombies.
    I'm starting to learn that Land is like Money and Fishing Tackle... You just can never have enough.

When I had 3/4 of an acre on the edge of the burbs that was a lot of land and I thought it was a lot of land.

I was targeting 1 acre for whatever place we were going to buy and holding out a starry eyed dream of 5 on some lucky deal situation.

Now I have 10... And at first I thought "What the hell am I going to do with 10 acres?"

Now that I've kind of put my stamp on 10 acres and the leaves are off the trees so I can see 2-3 neighbors and the fields are chopped so I can see the highway in the distance... And I'm thinking... Hmm... I could use 20!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    I'm starting to learn that Land is like Money and Fishing Tackle... You just can never have enough.

When I had 3/4 of an acre on the edge of the burbs that was a lot of land and I thought it was a lot of land.

I was targeting 1 acre for whatever place we were going to buy and holding out a starry eyed dream of 5 on some lucky deal situation.

Now I have 10... And at first I thought "What the hell am I going to do with 10 acres?"

Now that I've kind of put my stamp on 10 acres and the leaves are off the trees so I can see 2-3 neighbors and the fields are chopped so I can see the highway in the distance... And I'm thinking... Hmm... I could use 20!
    Land prices are a good bit cheaper out West of town here. Wife wanted to get 120 acre ranch house out there at one point, but I just couldn't figure out how I'd get back and forth to work.

LOL...

Well there's a great new trick!

My oldest cat has gotten a little pukie in her old age... I learned the hard way that when you hear here gearing up to harf a nasty one if you try to grab her just makes the cannon fire sooner and harder.

I was lazy and have a bunch of work papers on the far end of my desk (Almost done with this research report) Basically a nest of important papers around the kitty bed she was laying in.

Sure enough she starts making the puke noises and there is no time to move all the papers. So I grabbed a bunch of junk mail... Stuck it under her face... Then shoveled round one into the garbage can... Grabbed the next letter for round 2.

Thanks All State and American Family for sending me these cat vomit trays!

6'4"

Land prices are a good bit cheaper out West of town here. Wife wanted to get 120 acre ranch house out there at one point, but I just couldn't figure out how I'd get back and forth to work.
    My wife drives 26 minutes one way to work... At first she was completely fine with it, but now it's wearing on her and we're both a little leary about what this winter will be like.
    6'4"

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL...

Well there's a great new trick!

My oldest cat has gotten a little pukie in her old age... I learned the hard way that when you hear here gearing up to harf a nasty one if you try to grab her just makes the cannon fire sooner and harder.

I was lazy and have a bunch of work papers on the far end of my desk (Almost done with this research report) Basically a nest of important papers around the kitty bed she was laying in.

Sure enough she starts making the puke noises and there is no time to move all the papers. So I grabbed a bunch of junk mail... Stuck it under her face... Then shoveled round one into the garbage can... Grabbed the next letter for round 2.

Thanks All State and American Family for sending me these cat vomit trays!

Time to turn that thing into live Musky bait.

My wife drives 26 minutes one way to work... At first she was completely fine with it, but now it's wearing on her and we're both a little leary about what this winter will be like.
    When school is out I drive 20 mins to work, during school months it takes me 30 minutes, and that's leaving at 6:30 am before rush hour. If I worked 8-5 it would take a full hour. I'm sick of putting miles on my truck and reducing it's life, but my stupid career choice leaves me stuck around city centers and popular corporate areas.

Time to turn that thing into live Musky bait.

When school is out I drive 20 mins to work, during school months it takes me 30 minutes, and that's leaving at 6:30 am before rush hour. If I worked 8-5 it would take a full hour. I'm sick of putting miles on my truck and reducing it's life, but my stupid career choice leaves me stuck around city centers and popular corporate areas.
    Someday you'll be a corporate burnout like me and you'll simply make a "Different Career Choice."

There are pretty much only two ways you can go on the Corporate Drone path... You either burn out on it... Or it slowly evaporates the soul.

I learned the hardway that the corporate way of life is to the American Dream what Meth is to people living in trailer parks.

You get into the addiction because it makes it easier to live in it, then it keeps you trapped in it because you can't handle the withdrawal pains of life without it.
    And it's true in both, that the Lucky ones are the ones who have a good dental plan.

6'4"

I've been trying to get out of IT for several years now, just got too many bills and I like to spend $ on hunting and fishing so I can't handle a pay cut right now, even a little bit. I told the wife we should sell the boat and reduce some bills and she said no, LOL. That's gotta be the first wife in history to go there.

I've been trying to get out of IT for several years now, just got too many bills and I like to spend $ on hunting and fishing so I can't handle a pay cut right now, even a little bit. I told the wife we should sell the boat and reduce some bills and she said no, LOL. That's gotta be the first wife in history to go there.
    Believe me Bro... I've said the same exact thing... "I'd love to get out of XYZ Corporate job" but I've got bills and aspirations and I enjoy doing this hobby and that hobby."

I was dead set convinced of it... Hell I used to preach it.

But in reflection it was the addiction... I might as well have had a glass pipe in my hand talking about how "I could quit any time I wanted to if it wasn't for all the kicking and nose bleeds."

The thing that took me a very long time to understand and not just understand it intellectually, but to understand it so deep in my bones that it made my piss smell funny, was that at every single change in this life, every transition we go through from one way of life to the next comes with a lot of painful challenges. Ultimately those painful challenges are good because by going through them we invest in the process of creating our new form of life, we come to appreciate it fully and it matters to us because we learn how to take power in our lives and thus never want to give it back.

So really the "Pain" is irrelevant, at some point in your life the change is going to happen, if it happens on your terms, you get a certain amount of control in the process of that pain and choosing the timing. If the choice isn't yours then you're just along for the ride and hope in the process it doesn't eat you alive.

I'm not saying if you want to be a man you should walk into your bosses office and take a big steamy crap on the desk.

But I can tell you this... The only reason I came out better on the other side than I did going into the change, was because I'd done the work in advance to get myself ready for that rocky time.
    That and God loves my crazy ass!
    6'4"

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    http://www.twincities.com/localnews/...ce=most_viewed

Betting a girl you can play with her boobs without touching them and purposely losing the bet may work in a college bar every now and then. When the object of your affection is your 8 year old son's psychologist and you're in the middle of a consultation with her . . . not so much.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

I could make the transition right now, move to the outskirts of a coastal city and sell my boat. I can weld or find something to do I'm sure, sure would love to work outside rather than in a building all damn day. I could fish every day in the kayaks and duck hunt the bays all winter long, 20 acres would be dirt cheap down there and small places like that are plentiful. The problem is all those towns are ****holes and I don't feel like I'd be doing the kids any service moving them down there, the meat market for them would be a bunch of used up passed around sluts and there are few jobs they'd be able to do part time other than maybe deck hands on offshore boats, no colleges, etc so they're guaranteed to have to leave home to go to school which adds expense for them and sorrow for me. So anyway, that's kind of my retirement plan after the kids are all moved out. That way they can come visit me and I'll take everyone fishing and hunting down there. That'll be at least 10 years down the road right now because the youngest is 8, probably more like 15 years from now realistically lol. In the mean time I sure would love to get out of town right now but East side of San Antonio is the only area that I could live in a sparsely populated area and still have a shortish drive to town, just need to find a decent paying gig on the East side of town. We were targeting Colorado Springs, but weed is legal there now so I don't wanna move the kids up there. LOL

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz

Betting a girl you can play with her boobs without touching them and purposely losing the bet may work in a college bar every now and then. When the object of your affection is your 8 year old son's psychologist and you're in the middle of a consultation with her . . . not so much.
    typical pig farmer
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

LMAO. You know what though, reading that it appears that she must have taken the bet. If she took the bet no way can she file charges.

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    typical pig farmer
    That's Hartski's people for ya'.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bleh, stuck in Madison for the weekend......
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

FINALLY!

Done with the BIG research report and proposal!
    (Well okay I have to write the summary paragraph)

Took me ALL week...

Still have a small one to write but that will just take me Saturday afternoon.

LOL... My wife goes out of town for the weekend and what do I do?

None of my friends will come out to hang with me, so I'm going to spend the weekend in all by myself working on research.

I need new friends!

BUT if everything goes by the very thoughtful plan I've laid out... These next two campaigns will/would/should bring in one-third to one half of all my income in 2013!

This is the down side to shrugging off life as a corporate drone... It means you have to be your own secretary!
    6'4"

I just got permission to hunt private land tonight where there's a nice buck roaming around. Problem is that it will take me 90 minutes go get there and there's only 3 hrs of hunting time left today. I gotta make tracks.

Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    Bleh, stuck in Madison for the weekend......
    As in Madison Wisconsin?

There are worse towns to get stuck in...

Back in the late 90's/early 00's I had several good times down on State street!
    6'4"

I just got permission to hunt private land tonight where there's a nice buck roaming around. Problem is that it will take me 90 minutes go get there and there's only 3 hrs of hunting time left today. I gotta make tracks.
    I always plan to get into the stand around 3 hours prior to dark anyway, so that sounds like perfect timing. Must be nice to just ask and receive permission to hunt private land, down here it's big $$.

Nice... Good Luck!

I head out to the stand in 20 mins... But my hopes are not high!
    6'4"

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's Hartski's people for ya'.
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    typical pig farmer
    Both ya can kiss my hairy red ass!! I'll remember that when I do pulled pork from one of dem dere pigs I farmed.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As in Madison Wisconsin?

There are worse towns to get stuck in...

Back in the late 90's/early 00's I had several good times down on State street!
    Yup. Visiting the girlfriend's sister.

in omnia paratus

paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's up ramblers, been mia in the thread for awhile. Busy with the new job, girlfriend, and Army drills. Hows every ones season so far? Nan did you kill Bambi yet?

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah and then she took it home with her when they told her Jase was screwed.

She never did say what kind of Possum Pot Pie Casserole it was!
    Jases wife seems like a damn hag. Jeps however...
    "I believe that life isn't worth living if not lived passionately." - Nainoa

"Anything you put into your subconscious mind can become reality" - Mike Rashid

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The little lady is scheduled to be her Dec 1. They esimated her close to 7lbs already.
    "I believe that life isn't worth living if not lived passionately." - Nainoa

"Anything you put into your subconscious mind can become reality" - Mike Rashid

powerlifter with abs jimmybimmy's Avatar
    jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 44hunter View Post
    The little lady is scheduled to be her Dec 1. They esimated her close to 7lbs already.
    Dang man, time's flying. At least that seems how it is to me.

Man, I hope I get a chance to hunt or fish when I go home for Thanksgiving.

Visiting the girlfriend's sister and brother im law would be awesome........if it wasn't for their 3breath year old and one year old. I've contemplated suicide multiple times in the last 24 hours.

in omnia paratus

VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi guys - Hope you are enjoying the weekend? Work is driving me nuts some days too - Literally! I work at a state mental hospital and are not many months short of being approved as a psychiatrist. I want to get my own practice. (Not hoping that Iowa pig farmers will hit on me though ...).

- Have some tendinitis in my left shoulder and taking narcotic painkillers - and not getting much sleep. I need to see my physiotherapist monday.

- I have lost 115 pounds total now - down from 307 pounds ... I really look forward to LEAN bulking.

- going fishing Thursday! (Saltwater Sea run brown trout) - really look forward to that :-)

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I thank Dr. Lerner every time I hear about terroristic children.

Originally Posted by paulpfiction View Post
    What's up ramblers, been mia in the thread for awhile. Busy with the new job, girlfriend, and Army drills. Hows every ones season so far? Nan did you kill Bambi yet?
    No... They all spooked after opener...

I went into the woods for the first time yesterday and there was not one single deer sign in there. Talking around and listening it sounds like for this area that unless you get one on opener, the pressure from all the farmers hunting the area basically pushes them up and down valley away from me and then it's a total long shot after that.

When they chopped the field near me in Late August, but then didn't chop the fields South of me until the week before opener the entire herd that lives in this valley just went south of me. (That's why it sounded like World War 5 south of me on opener morning)

I've got 2 pounds of bulk sweet corn seeds from last year that I never used and I'm thinking about planting them along with sunflower along my driveway and then just leaving it up all year to both give them a reason to hang around after the fields are cut and to also be a bonus wind block. Then next year I'll double dedicate myself to getting good with the bow, so I can hunt during the low pressure parts of the season... See if that will improve my odds.

In Theory there is still a week of the season left up north, but I'm too busy launching 2 new ad campaigns and don't want to sink the money into a trip, especially when 3rd weekend up there is the least productive one of the season statistically.
    6'4"