Page 166 of 183 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,980 of 5464
    Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    That sucks... Nothing worse than a cold/flu this time of year. Seems like I always come down with 1 to 3 things this time of year. Except now that I have a kid they are all strange diseases you never expect to catch.
    I always get things much worse than most people. Usually lose like 10 to 13 pounds with flu. Bathroom floor is my bed for a week.
    Though I would not get sick on my own. Dad is a carrier. When I am around him he seems to pass something to me.

I would never want what you got. Sounded alfull with all things it affected throat, feet, and hands.

Hopefully you due not get any more strange diseases anytime soon

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You guys get flu shots? I always do every year. Last time I had the flu was 10 years ago.

Now I just get whatever the kids decide to bring home from school.

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hell yeah... Just nailed the contracts... Pays for Christmas!

Congrats!
    ★cVc★

"Hes the reason for the tear drops on my barbell" -jordansrt

Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Curl Master has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jason_bh View Post
    You guys get flu shots? I always do every year. Last time I had the flu was 10 years ago.

I have been the last several years.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I never get flu shots. Figure there's no sense in introducing a virus, however weakened it may be, into my system.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    I never get flu shots. Figure there's no sense in introducing a virus, however weakened it may be, into my system.
    It works. I haven't had the flu in over 10 years and have never felt bad after a shot.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Might want to read up on how your body's immune system works. It's not exactly as you posted above.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz

I haven't in the past... But last year my buddy brought a strain of influenza known for putting kids and the elderly in the hospital... He gave it to me and I gave it to my daughter. Luckily with my "Big Gene" she was JUST heavy enough to be able to take tamiflu to knock it out. It was too full blown in me so I had to suffer it.

She was scheduled to get her flu shot 3 days before getting sick.

So this year I'm going to pony up and get mine as well.

Though it wouldn't have saved me from this hand, foot and mouth disease thing, which I would rather mutilate a testicle than suffer through again!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Well the way it works is that it introduces inert forms of the virus into your body. You immune system then goes after them... it decodes the protein sheath on virus, then stores that information in your bone marrow.

Once your body learns the protein sheath of a virus it stores that information in a base copy T-Cell... If that virus ever attacks your body again you body IMMEDIATELY begins replicating that T-Cell which then attacks the live virus and kills it before it takes hold.

The worst you end up getting is a mild sore throat... Sometime nothing at all. The flu shot turns known forms of flu into Vern Troyer, while your immune system is like Chuck Norris.

Without the Flu shot your body fights the virus like getting insurgents out of Iraq.

Of course you're not immune to all forms of influenza, just known strains... Each year the virus mutates so a few new strains, like pig flu etc... Can pop up and get you... But you will inevitably get the flu less.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't get the flu much, so I prefer to not get the shots

in omnia paratus

5 hours and 17 minutes of sleep... Yet another short night of sleep...

Soon I'll wake up as Tyler Durden!

I wonder what my Tyler Durden will be like?
    6'4"

Your Tyler Durden will be a wimpy shadow of your current self.

in omnia paratus

I haven't in the past... But last year my buddy brought a strain of influenza known for putting kids and the elderly in the hospital... He gave it to me and I gave it to my daughter. Luckily with my "Big Gene" she was JUST heavy enough to be able to take tamiflu to knock it out. It was too full blown in me so I had to suffer it.

She was scheduled to get her flu shot 3 days before getting sick.

So this year I'm going to pony up and get mine as well.

Though it wouldn't have saved me from this hand, foot and mouth disease thing, which I would rather mutilate a testicle than suffer through again!
    My kids hate getting the shots. One year they tried the nasal spray. My middle son ended up getting sick from it. He still played in his baseball game that he had. (He is a trooper when it comes to competing)

Since then they have gotten shots.

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    5 hours and 17 minutes of sleep... Yet another short night of sleep...

Soon I'll wake up as Tyler Durden!

I wonder what my Tyler Durden will be like?
    Tell me about it. Little dude #2 is 4 weeks old today. He doesn't cry at night, but he keeps sqwaking all night long which keeps us awake. Not much sleep has been had the last few weeks.

To top it all off, mom is getting sick so I might be stuck with the late night and early morning feeding shifts.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

Your Tyler Durden will be a wimpy shadow of your current self.
    Yeah I was doing some figuring and I came to he conclusion that my Tyler Durden is probably Bill Cosby in the 1980's!
    6'4"

My kids hate getting the shots. One year they tried the nasal spray. My middle son ended up getting sick from it. He still played in his baseball game that he had. (He is a trooper when it comes to competing)

Since then they have gotten shots.
    Yeah my daughter is getting her eye teeth... So she had a miserable night... I was up until 1 working on a writing contest... Then she got me up at 6:17... So she was a tantrum mess THEN turned hot boiled hell at the doctor.
    6'4"

Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    Tell me about it. Little dude #2 is 4 weeks old today. He doesn't cry at night, but he keeps sqwaking all night long which keeps us awake. Not much sleep has been had the last few weeks.

To top it all off, mom is getting sick so I might be stuck with the late night and early morning feeding shifts.
    Yeah I don't think I could go through Month 0 through 5 again.
    6'4"

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nainoa,

what type of small game/bird stuff will you be focusing on?

It's dove here right now and I have been having some great nights!

I haven't been posting for a while because I've been setting up for the hunting season. I have/had 11 tags to fill, all bow hunts. My antelope hunt was a bust, but I learned so much.

My first elk hunt ever resulted in 150+lbs of meat...

I now have 8 whitetail tags to fill (I will probably fill 4) and a mule deer tag.

On top of that: Duck, turkey, quail, etc.....

It's going to be a great year!
    ★cVc★

Damn, Iccy. I'm just hoping to fill 2 out of the 3 deer tags I have.

in omnia paratus

Yeah my daughter is getting her eye teeth... So she had a miserable night... I was up until 1 working on a writing contest... Then she got me up at 6:17... So she was a tantrum mess THEN turned hot boiled hell at the doctor.
    I don't miss those days at all.

The only nights that we don't sleep any more is when one of the boys wakes up throwing up. Nothing like having to clean bedsheets, walls, floors, etc after that.

Originally Posted by iccyman001 View Post
    Nainoa,

what type of small game/bird stuff will you be focusing on?

It's dove here right now and I have been having some great nights!

I haven't been posting for a while because I've been setting up for the hunting season. I have/had 11 tags to fill, all bow hunts. My antelope hunt was a bust, but I learned so much.

My first elk hunt ever resulted in 150+lbs of meat...

I now have 8 whitetail tags to fill (I will probably fill 4) and a mule deer tag.

On top of that: Duck, turkey, quail, etc.....

It's going to be a great year!
    Well I want to be comprehensive beyond just MN birds... And I don't turkey hunt... PM me and we can chat when I get a chance?
    6'4"

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    nice elk!
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

I don't miss those days at all.

The only nights that we don't sleep any more is when one of the boys wakes up throwing up. Nothing like having to clean bedsheets, walls, floors, etc after that.
    After a 17 hour day yesterday I managed to get a solid 8 hours.

I was doing two complicated interviews for the paper yesterday which was ROUGH... Then almost hit 6 deer on the way back in the dark!
    6'4"

Ready for Fall like weather. Tired of this rain.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Ready for Fall like weather. Tired of this rain.
    Im sick of the rain but I dont like the cold ...even though it dont really get too cold here
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    Im sick of the rain but I dont like the cold ...even though it dont really get too cold here
    I love the cold. Hate the heat that we have.

Of course all the rain that we have been having makes the temps tolerable.

Pretty cute...

Since my mother in law decided that babysitting was beneath her my parents have started coming out twice a week to help me.

My daughter wanted to go outside despite the crappy weather. So we went and picked apple trees...

Then my parents came and my Dad and Daughter ran the apple crank peeler while we processed 5 gallons of apple pie filling.

Pretty cute that my daughter will be 19 months old tomorrow and she knows how to pick and process apples, feed chickens, gather eggs... Knows where her meat comes from, she knows what to forage in the garden and what not to, she can tell the difference between a deer track and squirrel hole and can track a deer through the pine straw and she even knows the difference between a frog and a toad and how to trap them in the pool.

Some kids never learn these things!
    6'4"

Well I want to be comprehensive beyond just MN birds... And I don't turkey hunt... PM me and we can chat when I get a chance?
    Sent...

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    nice elk!
    Thanks!

I am with all of you, I cannot wait for the fall!
    ★cVc★

Awesome... After my bird hunting story's success, I've been given the Deer Hunting special for the October cover!
    6'4"

Awesome... After my bird hunting story's success, I've been given the Deer Hunting special for the October cover!
    I am losing sleep over the October countdown....

Opening day for Oklahoma is October 1st (Wednesday), so I will be taking off Friday, and hunting for a 3 day weekend.
    It'll still be warmer out there, but I have some nice bucks and plenty of does on camera. This year will be a great year and I am looking forward to it.
    ★cVc★