Page 28 of 183 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast
    Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just invented a drink. Fill up a lot of booze bottles with stuff non-alcoholic, then mix a drink with them. People think they'll get wasted, but nothing happens. I call it The Mayan Apocalypse!
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    I just invented a drink. Fill up a lot of booze bottles with stuff non-alcoholic, then mix a drink with them. People think they'll get wasted, but nothing happens. I call it The Mayan Apocalypse!
    Well... Technically that's not fair to the Mayans...

They didn't say anything about an Apocalypse... I would blame it on the Germans.

The Mayan Calendar basically just marks the wobble of the Earth up and down in the Galaxy... Early this morning we crossed the Galactic Equator, so we'll spend the next 5000+ years in the Southern half of the Galaxy.

At the end of each Calendar Change their Creator God supposedly comes to Earth and starts the new Bahtun (Sp?) Calendar.

It just happens to be that this creator God (Who's name is unspellable) is also known as a destroyer.
    Because really for anything to be created in the world something has to first be destroyed... In the Dresden Codex, which the German's found and have in a museum is the story of the collapse of the Olmec Civilization... They were wiped out during a climate change event that flooded their costal cities.

The Olmec were to the Mayans what the Romans are to us.

Our misinterpretation of what they were talking about, is not their fault.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ba dum tiss
    "I believe that life isn't worth living if not lived passionately." - Nainoa

"Anything you put into your subconscious mind can become reality" - Mike Rashid

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn, Nainoa! Shut off the brain and let it be a joke.

in omnia paratus

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn, Nainoa! Shut off the brain and let it be a joke.
    Wait until that baby is here. He'll be so tired he wont be able to cojure up a wall of text!

That or he will be so delirious that the walls will be taller than ever.
    "I believe that life isn't worth living if not lived passionately." - Nainoa

"Anything you put into your subconscious mind can become reality" - Mike Rashid

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by 44hunter View Post
    Wait until that baby is here. He'll be so tired he wont be able to cojure up a wall of text!

That or he will be so delirious that the walls will be taller than ever.
    Nah... When I get tired my thoughts tend to come out like free verse poetry...

My most lucid moments of child rearing will probably just come out sounding like the prose in the monologue of Apocalypse Now.

He was close, real close. I couldn't see him yet, but I could feel him, as if the boat were being sucked upriver and the water was flowing back into the jungle. Whatever was going to happen, it wasn't gonna be the way they call it back in Nha Trang.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mmmm....bacon wrapped sirloin fillet with peas and wild rice for lunch. People in the break room were jealous....
    You had me at bacon wrapped filet. I HATE PEAS!! Not too fond of rice in any form either.

JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cats and Stripers.......

Been fishin all my life, love it. Im in SC now so no more salt water fishin.......but hey, we got a few good fish around here......
    Attached Images

JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Few more of bait, nephew , and my Pit Jonny....he loves it. I use all fish for bait so Im pretty deadly at catching bass, bream, crappie, blueback herring and threadfin shad. I literally have thousands of pics but here is a few random ones I had online. I also compete here and there but most of the time I go alone and spend all night. After the holidays I will be back out CatSmackin!
    Attached Images

LOL... Hosted the dual Families Christmases today...

All my nieces are sleeping in the basement, using my bathroom... I forgot what it's like to have to wait your turn just to take a leak!

It's kind of surreal to see my large, manly bathroom with a chest freezer and beer fridge laid out with 4 different make up stations for the morning.

Somehow with a daughter on the way and a 2 bathroom house... I get the feeling this theme will revisit me again in the future!
    6'4"

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL Noa, you're screwed brother. You'll have a closet full of seafoam shirts in no time.

Dang Jimmy, some good flatheads, blues, and monster striper in them pics.

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Beer balls are cooking. My own special blend of seasonings, beef, bison and venison, mom mom's secret sauce recipe.

A little girl climbs up on Santa’s lap, and as usual, Santa asks, “Well, little girl, what do you want for Christmas this year?”

The girl answers “Santa, I want a Barbie and a G.I. Joe.”

Confused, Santa asks, “Doesn’t Barbie come with Ken?”

“No, Santa. Barbie comes with G.I. Joe. She fakes it with Ken.”

Honestly, all i wanted for Christmas was guns or a Kitchenaid mixer. Didn't get either.

in omnia paratus

LOL...

Today is a "Non-Day" for me... Basically a "Working Sunday" Just setting up all of my business e-mails for the week and then scheduling them for delivery tomorrow or for January 3rd.

One of my clients who did a one time ad a year ago was doing the same thing and accidentally sent an e-mail to me when he meant to send it to my competitor.

So I just used it as a chance to completely re-pitch the guy.

A good salesman never misses an opportunity!

EDIT/UPDATE: Sounds like he's pulling together the marketing dollars now to buy an ad!

I do love it when a plan I didn't even make comes together!
    Last edited by Nainoa; 12-26-2012 at 07:50 AM.
    6'4"

Honestly, all i wanted for Christmas was guns or a Kitchenaid mixer. Didn't get either.
    I hear ya man...

I got built up on one this Christmas too...

Step-father-in-law told me for the last two weeks "I got you something you really need for living out here."

And He mentioned it a day after we'd chatted about how what I really need out here isn't a shot gun, what I really need is a 22 and a muzzle loader!

So he got me all excited that he was going to get me a 22!

Christmas party comes and what did he get me... A Heavy duty hand truck for moving furniture.

Like after I've spent a year wrestling fridges and freezers, couches and chairs... Finally have everything where I want it to be. And THEN he gives me the thing that would have made it all so much easier.

I mean in the end I'm sure I'll have use of it over the years etc... But the only way it could have been less properly timed would have been if he would have given me and my pregnant wife condoms and tampons for christmas!
    6'4"

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    All I wanted for Christmas was a CD and to sleep in. I got both and then some.

Honestly, the whole gift thing doesn't really excite me. What excites me is getting cool new stuff for Little Man. My wife thinks I get just as much pleasure out of playing with the new toys as he does, which is true, but I really love to see the excitement on his face.

Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    I hear ya man...

I got built up on one this Christmas too...

Step-father-in-law told me for the last two weeks "I got you something you really need for living out here."

And He mentioned it a day after we'd chatted about how what I really need out here isn't a shot gun, what I really need is a 22 and a muzzle loader!

So he got me all excited that he was going to get me a 22!
    What would anyone do with a .22 muzzle loader? I didn't even know they made them.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    All I wanted for Christmas was a CD and to sleep in. I got both and then some.

Honestly, the whole gift thing doesn't really excite me. What excites me is getting cool new stuff for Little Man. My wife thinks I get just as much pleasure out of playing with the new toys as he does, which is true, but I really love to see the excitement on his face.

What would anyone do with a .22 muzzle loader? I didn't even know they made them.
    No... I need a 22 AND a muzzle loader... Not a 22 caliber muzzle loader.

I basically need the 22 for rabbits and assorted varmints through the year and the Muzzle Loader would come in handy for the last 5-6 weeks of deer season after Rifle and Shotgun closes.
    6'4"

I just found a place that make Jalapeno wine!

What the hell kind of yeast would you even use?
    6'4"

I've asked for a Kitchenaid mixer before, all I got was a goddamn handheld. I've been watching Craigslist for a good industrial one. Damn if I'm paying $500 for a craptastic SUPAR CHINA POS!!!

I just found a place that make Jalapeno wine!

What the hell kind of yeast would you even use?
    That doesn't even sound appealing AT ALL!

Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER View Post
    I've asked for a Kitchenaid mixer before, all I got was a goddamn handheld. I've been watching Craigslist for a good industrial one. Damn if I'm paying $500 for a craptastic SUPAR CHINA POS!!!

That doesn't even sound appealing AT ALL!
    My Wife got some Wolfgang Buck series stand mixer before we started dating, and that thing has worked great us in the years since.... But probably not worth the money just for the added name.

When it comes to a stand mixer the question really breaks down to what you intend to do with it.

Like if you just want a planetary motion mixer for mixing batters and such, a Cheaper one will get you by... And hell I'd even go with the hand mixer most of the time.

When you really want to buy the big quality ones (Like the Kitchenaid standby) is when you plan on doing other stuff with it using attachements, like grinding meat or mixing dough.

But here's the thing... My meat grinder does way better job and doesn't build up as much heat as the grinder attachment on the mixer... The manual crank pasta roller machine does a way better job of rolling out pasta than the mixer attachement... My hands knead a much better bread dough, faster, than the dough hook.

So while I kind of take the old school method on a lot of things and it's nice to have a Muti-tasker in the kitchen as opposed to a bunch of specialist machines, sometimes you can get by on a cheaper one, depending on what and how much you want to do!
    6'4"

Now don't everybody post at once!

In an effort to keep the thread moving...

So I'm shopping for a 22... Not sure if I want a scope or not.

I mean most of what I need the 22 for (Rabbit apocalypse with Random Skunk and Woodchuck incursions) It's mostly short shots, sub 100 feet.

So I think I'd be fine with just a semi-auto with decent iron sights?
    6'4"

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Ruger 10/22 for a semi-auto or a good ol' fashioned Marlin bolt action. And for the record, a 20 ga is way better for rabbits than a .22. Those little buggers don't sit still too often when you scare them out of their hole.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    Ruger 10/22 for a semi-auto or a good ol' fashioned Marlin bolt action. And for the record, a 20 ga is way better for rabbits than a .22. Those little buggers don't sit still too often when you scare them out of their hole.
    Actually the rabbits around here do a lot of the whole "Freeze" thing when you get up on them. And they're pretty ballsy about it to. Like deer hunting, there are a bunch of holes around my favorite stand. That time of day and all, they'd be moving to and fro while I'm coming down. They'd let me get so close to them that I could've hit them with a broom stick.

But the big thing is getting them when they're at the garden fence, or trying to get them when they're chewing on the plastic guards around the fruit trees.

My other big thing is setting up traps to catch the wood chucks and finish them off in the trap etc...
    6'4"

Did the rest of the ramble go shit and the hogs eat them?

storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Actually the rabbits around here do a lot of the whole "Freeze" thing when you get up on them. And they're pretty ballsy about it to. Like deer hunting, there are a bunch of holes around my favorite stand. That time of day and all, they'd be moving to and fro while I'm coming down. They'd let me get so close to them that I could've hit them with a broom stick.

But the big thing is getting them when they're at the garden fence, or trying to get them when they're chewing on the plastic guards around the fruit trees.

My other big thing is setting up traps to catch the wood chucks and finish them off in the trap etc...
    Like your experience w/ deer hunting, once you have that predator look or start shooting at them they won't sit still for long. Shotgun better IMO.

Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER View Post
    Did the rest of the ramble go shit and the hogs eat them?
    1/2 right. This time of the year sucks for my outdoor activities.
    My current log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158720023&p=1173746753&posted=1#post1173746753

A step backwards is better than a setback.

If this (insert whatever trivial thing that is upsetting me) is the worst thing to happen today, I'm going to have a great day.

Nainoa, check out the Savage .22 rifles.

in omnia paratus

Went with the 22... Got the Mossberg 702... Wasn't a hard choice... It was the only gun they had left... Next step up was a 12 gauge shotgun.

I had my choice of the all black display model or they had 2 pink one's in box!

Apparently they don't make them in seafoam

The only 22 ammo they had left was a 500 round box of winchester hollow points.

Apparently the fear of some total gun ban has sparked a spending spree on all guns. When we were doing the background check the sales guy said that they were working the full staff on 12 hour shifts and the only thing that was finally slowing things down was running out of stock on All but the high end guns... And now are selling used and refurbished guns!

It was kind of funny to because they have a guy walk with you down to the checkout... Just in case I was a total mad man, that 5'4" 110 pound 17 year old kid would be sure to subdue me before I could load the clip and shoot every tin can in the store!

In the end after gift cards and tax... I got the gun and the box of 500 rounds for just under $100!
    6'4"

In other good news...

Baby had to have her first ultrasound bio-physical today as part of my wife's gestational diabetes & high risk protocol.

Baby got a PERFECT score.

I told them she would... No one in my blood line has gotten anything less than an A on test since 1994!

Doctor looked over all of my wife's blood test results and blood sugar/diet journal... And since I've taken over her entire meal plan for her she's done so good... That one more week of good results and they will upgrade her risk status and we'll be back to just managing her diet like a regular pregnancy!
    6'4"

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In other good news...

Baby had to have her first ultrasound bio-physical today as part of my wife's gestational diabetes & high risk protocol.

Baby got a PERFECT score.

I told them she would... No one in my blood line has gotten anything less than an A on test since 1994!

Doctor looked over all of my wife's blood test results and blood sugar/diet journal... And since I've taken over her entire meal plan for her she's done so good... That one more week of good results and they will upgrade her risk status and we'll be back to just managing her diet like a regular pregnancy!
    Weren't you out of high school already in 1994?
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.