Page 54 of 183 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 5464
    Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    On a cool note...

My wife has gone from the baby having dropped to "Lightening" (Tomorrow she is 37 weeks, which is considered minumum Full Term) In Lightening the baby has dropped and is sort of rolled forward with the lower body.

So like the knee that used to be just under my wife's liver area is now just above her belly button type of thing.

Well last night Eva stuck her foot out, and you could see it on my wife's belly... And so I tickled it a little... She wriggled the foot and move it over... I tickled again and she wriggled it and pulled it back in.
    That's cool man!

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    That's cool man!
    Yeah any time now... She could go into labor in 3 minutes, could be 3 more weeks yet.

At our age they get you ready for bad news at each step and at each step it's been good news... We're at a point where she could go into Labor right now and unless there were complications during delivery, the baby wouldn't even end up in a NICU.

We have an appointment tomorrow and they'll check her dilation and how effaced she is.

Last week it was half effaced and 1.5 cm... In the last week the baby started lightening, so there is a chance she goes in tomorrow and they straight admit her and induce her.

Wow that just hit me...

I could be a Father tomorrow?

6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    You think that's bad? We sold 200 shares of Honeywell a month or two ago when it hit $62. It's over $69 right now and trending up.

My record with stocks is horrendous. Some big investment firm should hire me and use me as a negative indicator. If I say sell, you hold. If I say buy, you run far, far away. If I say hold, sell that sucker post haste.
    Did you at least make a profit from it? I can imagine how you feel. I try to never look at a stock after I sell it. The reason I am so mad is because I didn't WANT it sold, but the buy out leaves me no choice!!!!!

200 shares of Honeywell must have paid you some decent dividends over the year.

If your record is bad with them, feel free to let me know your plans whenever they happen. I will play against them :P
    ★cVc★

"Hes the reason for the tear drops on my barbell" -jordansrt

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah any time now... She could go into labor in 3 minutes, could be 3 more weeks yet.

At our age they get you ready for bad news at each step and at each step it's been good news... We're at a point where she could go into Labor right now and unless there were complications during delivery, the baby wouldn't even end up in a NICU.

We have an appointment tomorrow and they'll check her dilation and how effaced she is.

Last week it was half effaced and 1.5 cm... In the last week the baby started lightening, so there is a chance she goes in tomorrow and they straight admit her and induce her.

Wow that just hit me...

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Monsanto
    Monsanto is a blue chip. Not much risk in buying it. The risk is how long to hold onto it and when to sell it.

Watch it start to tank in 3 . . . 2. . . .1 . . .
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by iccyman001 View Post
    Did you at least make a profit from it? I can imagine how you feel. I try to never look at a stock after I sell it. The reason I am so mad is because I didn't WANT it sold, but the buy out leaves me no choice!!!!!

If your record is bad with them, feel free to let me know your plans whenever they happen. I will play against them :P
    We still have a lot more shares, which is why I keep an eye on it. We just wanted to sell a few shares to get some cash flow for home improvements. Dividends for HON are all paid in additional shares, not cash.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Monsanto is a blue chip. Not much risk in buying it. The risk is how long to hold onto it and when to sell it.

Watch it start to tank in 3 . . . 2. . . .1 . . .
    After SB 5.10 passed 2 years ago, Monsanto is only going to keep graphing up...

in 20 years Monsanto will be the new Exxon-Mobile of the 21st century.

Look at their 3 year history and you can see where SB 5.10 went into effect!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We still have a lot more shares, which is why I keep an eye on it. We just wanted to sell a few shares to get some cash flow for home improvements. Dividends for HON are all paid in additional shares, not cash.
    That's what I usually do to all my dividends is elect for extra shares. I have a few that just put the cash into directly into my portfolio so I can reinvest it into other stuff.

I'll be doing something similar to what you did, this summer I'll be selling off some of my freebie shares I have earned over the years to pay for my patio/backyard.
    ★cVc★

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wow that just hit me...

Well, if you have a low pressure system moving through in the next few days, pack your gear and get ready to go.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    Well, if you have a low pressure system moving through in the next few days, pack your gear and get ready to go.
    Yeah 40% chance of some light snow tomorrow... Otherwise the 10 day forecast is pretty clear up here.

The big thing is with the baby leaning fully down and forward she's all ready effacing and dilating.

Last week was half effaced and 1.5cm... My "Guess" is tomorrow AM she'll be fully effaced and 4 cm.
    10 cm is when they start pushing.

But with the early stages of Labor it's the 5-1-1 rule... Contractions 5 mins apart, last for 1 minute and that goes on for an hour.

So far her body's test contractions are are like 7-30 seconds and it lasts for 30 minutes

Really what it boils down to is that there is a narrow chance she'll go to 40 weeks on the 27th... She things it will be sooner... I think it will be Valentines day (Thus dooming a future husband)

Regardless... I probably shouldn't make any Mardi Gras plans!
    6'4"

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And whatever you do, no Fat Tuesday jokes........

in omnia paratus

Yeah 40% chance of some light snow tomorrow... Otherwise the 10 day forecast is pretty clear up here.

The big thing is with the baby leaning fully down and forward she's all ready effacing and dilating.

Last week was half effaced and 1.5cm... My "Guess" is tomorrow AM she'll be fully effaced and 4 cm.
    10 cm is when they start pushing.

But with the early stages of Labor it's the 5-1-1 rule... Contractions 5 mins apart, last for 1 minute and that goes on for an hour.

So far her body's test contractions are are like 7-30 seconds and it lasts for 30 minutes

Really what it boils down to is that there is a narrow chance she'll go to 40 weeks on the 27th... She things it will be sooner... I think it will be Valentines day (Thus dooming a future husband)

Regardless... I probably shouldn't make any Mardi Gras plans!
    After the baby we all decided to take you out for a night on the town. We picked a lovely place in CO. You may have heard of this place.... pueb.....
    ★cVc★

After the baby we all decided to take you out for a night on the town. We picked a lovely place in CO. You may have heard of this place.... pueb.....
    LOL...

They say "The Road to hell is paved with good intentions..." Turns out that road leads to the Men's room stall of Denny's in Pueblo! They would have noted that in the saying but the guy wrote up that quote choked to death on a piece of Key Lime pie at the breakfast counter there with his pen in his hand!

6'4"

Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    And whatever you do, no Fat Tuesday jokes........
    My wife hasn't gained that much weight at all... During the phase of the pregnancy when women really put on a lot of weight she was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes and I've had to keep her on a restrictive diet... So really she's only gained 18 pounds... 7 of that being baby and like another 2-3 being fluids and such.

She had a smoking hot curvy figure before getting pregnant, so she should be back to that in no time!
    6'4"

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^ How much weight have YOU gained?
    Sympathy weight...

^^ How much weight have YOU gained?
    Sympathy weight...
    I put on 15 pounds every winter... And only 15 so far... Though when she first was diagnosed with Diabetes I had to eat a lot of leftovers and went up 9 so now I've come back down 9!

Now that there is a sniff of the impending March warm up in the air, I can already feel my blood getting stirred up for my usual spring hyper activity cycle, where I drop a ton of weight and affectionately "Turn Plumbers Crack into a fashion statement!"
    6'4"

I put on 15 pounds every winter... And only 15 so far... Though when she first was diagnosed with Diabetes I had to eat a lot of leftovers and went up 9 so now I've come back down 9!
    I've lost almost 20 lbs in the last 3 weeks.

Volcanic diarrhea sucks.

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yay, blown vein in my arm. Love walking around with a golf ball under the skin, so sexy.
    Maybe Mr Feather will chime in... I'm supposed to Deadlift tomorrow. Not worried about the soreness/pain, just want to be sure the vein is healed so I don't make it leak more.
    Take a few days off, there are clots there that REALLY shouldn't be disturbed. She's lucky that wasn't me because we'd STILL be at Shock Trauma having my foot removed from her ass. There's no need for that what so ever! I always tell them you got one shot at it and if you think I'm a fukn dart board you're done.

Osgood54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    RULES:

This thread is about Fishing, Hunting and the outdoors in gerneral. However any discussion is allowed.

Be polite.

No porn.

No PETA

No ****

No Homo

No Lisps

No Fruity Drinks

All Recipies Must Contain Meat

No Swaping Undergarments

No Axes While Drunk

No discussion of how awesome soccer is

Seafoam is only considered a color if discussed in conjunction with your awesome workout studio

Only one Okie per gender is allow to post on one page at a time

It is OK to give Scandinavian the nicname "TEET" to carry with them through an entire version of the ramble.

Any time Grilled Cheese is discussed it should be noted whether it pertains to a sandwich or a personal hygiene issue.

Just because one member uses the word Ambiance to describe his awesome new deer stand does not mean you have permission to mental imaging him scantily clad in a banana hammock in said Deer Stand.

Outdoor education is encouraged in this thread.

Ramble On!
    Walking is the best exercise for you to burn calories when outdoors
    Check out my site : http://www.howmanycaloriesdoiburnrunning.com

Check out my site : http://www.howmanycaloriesdoiburnwalking.com

Originally Posted by Osgood54 View Post
    Walking is the best exercise for you to burn calories when outdoors
    I'm gonna go with Wood Cutting for best summer cardio outdoor activity... In the winter, nothing tops dragging 100 pounds of gear on a sled across a mile or two of ice face into the wind.
    6'4"

I'm gonna go with Wood Cutting for best summer cardio outdoor activity... In the winter, nothing tops dragging 100 pounds of gear on a sled across a mile or two of ice face into the wind.
    I'm gonna go with, your spam trap is working...

But as for cardio, I prefer dragging a dead animal 2 miles back to the boat. That's some serious heart pumping there.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What about wrestling a grizzly bear? That's gotta be top 3.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    What about wrestling a grizzly bear? That's gotta be top 3.
    Leave fitty alone, his wrestling days are over.

Morning everyone. Drinking my cup of joe and reading the paper
    ★cVc★

BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wow that just hit me...

What an exciting, perhaps also stressful time it must be.

AS far as fishing been too long. Last time I was in Northern Canada fishing for pickeral (Sp?). We would bring diced potatoes, onions, butter, pepper and salt and fry them up on the shore. The fire kept the 3 foot long misquitoes away that Northern Canada is known for

i had shares once sold them made a 50% profit was lucky never going near them again

Morning everyone. Drinking my cup of joe and reading the paper
    Reading the paper, wth? I been at work 2 hours already.
    edit: Let's not point out the fact that I haven't actually done any work yet, that's irrelevant and not my fault because it's freakin' slow today.

Originally Posted by VikingFit View Post
    Thread closed ? I totally understand Nainoa - I was born and raised in the countryside - only had to go to the big cities to study (even studied 6 months in Chicago). I do consider going back and get a private practice in one of the smaller cities and live near my favorite salmon rivers and good hunting too.
    Am well jel of all you guys who live in the countryside i live in the city which is a rat race good luck to all you guys

Going to be a long day waiting for the 4 day weekend to get here.......

in omnia paratus

Originally Posted by Osgood54 View Post
    i had shares once sold them made a 50% profit was lucky never going near them again
    Yeah, I plan on staying away from the whole technology sector as a whole now.

It's just not my cup of tea.

Reading the paper, wth? I been at work 2 hours already.
    edit: Let's not point out the fact that I haven't actually done any work yet, that's irrelevant and not my fault because it's freakin' slow today.
    I am an hour behind you and I am off all week. I still get up at 5AM though everyday. I am studying for my next rank, so I treat it just like every other day; I wake up, and study for 8 hours.

Talk about fun time off :/
    ★cVc★

I'd sleep until noon and study all night, but that's just me. If I'm up at 5am there's gonna be a fishing with sore gums somewhere.