Page 145 of 183 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,350 of 5464
    44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fuuuuu.

If i get this job I will never be able to grow a beard again. Such a precious thing taken away at such an early age.
    "I believe that life isn't worth living if not lived passionately." - Nainoa

"Anything you put into your subconscious mind can become reality" - Mike Rashid

shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER View Post
    Anyone else watch River Monsters? There are new ones starting.
    It's an awesome show for freshwater fish fans, but I feel like they've caught every "monster" fw fish out there and are recycling most of it now. I wish they'd show some more stuff from Florida, that place has become like an exotic aquarium store with all the "invasives"

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    You been out yet, Proc?
    My first real trip will be mid-May but won't be in the boat we're likely hitting the beach. I'm thinking about going crawdad fishing tomorrow thouogh and see if we can get enough for a mini family dinner boil.

You factor in free lawn mowing and saving money on sex toys?
    Crawdad fishing is fun, for me the golden bait is bacon. But they really don't have much meat on them, we have some invasive Signal crayfish though that are a big bulkier than the Procambarus clarkii.

I haven't had much time to fish yet, I should get my ass out there. It's warming up a bit so freshwater activity seems to be returning.
    Chest wounds suck (when properly inflicted).

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    just got back from a week in mexico. drank until i got liver disease, caught a few fish, didnt take any pics.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    just got back from a week in mexico. drank until i got liver disease, caught a few fish, didnt take any pics.
    Are you sure it was the drinking or the $2 hookers?

Hep C?
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by 44hunter View Post
    Fuuuuu.

If i get this job I will never be able to grow a beard again. Such a precious thing taken away at such an early age.
    When I was your age my goatee was already 4 years old.

I don't even know what I would look like without it.

They seriously have a no facial hair rule?

Can you at least wear a face hair-net?
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    Are you sure it was the drinking or the $2 hookers?

Hep C?
    possibly all of the above.

possibly all of the above.
    It's all fun and games until you come to from your drunken blackout to realize that you're barebacking a tranny in a bathtub full of dirty needles!
    6'4"

It's all fun and games until you come to from your drunken blackout to realize that you're barebacking a tranny in a bathtub full of dirty needles!
    if only you knew how close to the truth that really is. Cabo San Lucas is a hell of a drug.

if only you knew how close to the truth that really is. Cabo San Lucas is a hell of a drug.
    Well you know I also sell my writing services as a ghost writer... I could always put together your autobiography titled "Shemale Man Rape... A chloroform rag awakening!"

I'd only charge $15 per 1,000 words!
    6'4"

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Fuuuuu.

you got on at Bath and Body works?
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    I'm sure it's a salon and spa where he'll be the tech giving women brazillians. We'll never hear from him again!
    6'4"

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never had that happen, did wake up with an elephant footprint in the middle of my chest.

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fuuuuu.

Welcome to my life for the past 8 years....

What is the job?
    ★cVc★

"Hes the reason for the tear drops on my barbell" -jordansrt

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So one of the guys Kate works with has a son that is going through cancer treatments. They are doing a fundraiser at her job where the person with the most votes (money raised) has to shave their head. My girlfriend entered even though I am EXTREMELY oppossed to the idea of her getting her hair cut short, let alone shaving her head. I am willing to max out my credit card to make sure someone else wins. Any donations would be appreciated........
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    So one of the guys Kate works with has a son that is going through cancer treatments. They are doing a fundraiser at her job where the person with the most votes (money raised) has to shave their head. My girlfriend entered even though I am EXTREMELY oppossed to the idea of her getting her hair cut short, let alone shaving her head. I am willing to max out my credit card to make sure someone else wins. Any donations would be appreciated........
    Is there a site link?
    ★cVc★

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no site link. don't really expect online people to donate, just venting my frustrations.

in omnia paratus

Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    no site link. don't really expect online people to donate, just venting my frustrations.
    I've been shaving my head chrome clean for the last 11 years. It's the best thing I ever did. If all my hair grew back tomorrow I'd still shave my head smooth.

Honestly people have been straight up TRICKED into having hair.
    6'4"

Pretty nice... Yesterday it got up to 70 degrees here.

Took my daughter out and we started wandering the hills and forests.

Need to get her to stop trying to eat rocks, but otherwise we had a great time!

She slept like a rock all night long.
    6'4"

I've been shaving my head chrome clean for the last 11 years. It's the best thing I ever did. If all my hair grew back tomorrow I'd still shave my head smooth.

Honestly people have been straight up TRICKED into having hair.
    That's fine for guys, but not for women. I LOVE her long hair. I do not girls with short hait.

in omnia paratus

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/natur...-world-record/

That's probably one of the finest eatin marine fish there is right after Pompano and Flounder.

Tomorrow is the "official" day they release New Mexico draw tags, but I already for an email saying I pulled my #1 choice for Antelope

YIPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!1
    ★cVc★

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!! I JUSt PULLED MY ELK TAG TOO
    ★cVc★

Originally Posted by iccyman001 View Post
    WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!! I JUSt PULLED MY ELK TAG TOO
    jelly. i didnt get chit here in AZ for the elk/antelope draw/

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When I was your age my goatee was already 4 years old.

I don't even know what I would look like without it.

They seriously have a no facial hair rule?

Can you at least wear a face hair-net?
    No. I think its more of a looking professional issue rather than hygiene

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    Yes. Apparently beard hair in the lotion samples are unappealing

Welcome to my life for the past 8 years....

What is the job?
    Tribal LEO.
    "I believe that life isn't worth living if not lived passionately." - Nainoa

"Anything you put into your subconscious mind can become reality" - Mike Rashid

Tomorrow is the "official" day they release New Mexico draw tags, but I already for an email saying I pulled my #1 choice for Antelope

YIPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!1
    If you get one you have to make antelope stock!

Get a friggin' bone saw, cut the long bones down into 4 to 6 inch sections... Roast them in a hot oven until the meat scrapings take on a dark brown color. Then pile them and the marrow drippings from the pan into a stock pot with water, a bottle of cabrenet savignon... Some quartered onions, chunks of carrots and 5 spears of celery.

Simmer for 8 to 10 hours.

Cool... Strain then portion into quart bags and freeze. Makes an awesome stock/broth or can be reduced further into a demiglace!
    6'4"

found a pic on FB from the tourney i was in cabo.

found a pic on FB from the tourney i was in cabo.
    What is that... Yellow fin tuna?
    6'4"

If you get one you have to make antelope stock!

Get a friggin' bone saw, cut the long bones down into 4 to 6 inch sections... Roast them in a hot oven until the meat scrapings take on a dark brown color. Then pile them and the marrow drippings from the pan into a stock pot with water, a bottle of cabrenet savignon... Some quartered onions, chunks of carrots and 5 spears of celery.

Simmer for 8 to 10 hours.

Cool... Strain then portion into quart bags and freeze. Makes an awesome stock/broth or can be reduced further into a demiglace!
    I am drooling reading this. I will make it happen and send you some

Tribal LEO.

What is that?

I tried to find what it meant on Google and it sent me to tribal tattoos...

jelly. i didnt get chit here in AZ for the elk/antelope draw/
    Can you buy leftover tags? Have you ever been antelope hunting before?
    ★cVc★

What is that... Yellow fin tuna?
    yellowtail. tastey end of the jack family.

Can you buy leftover tags? Have you ever been antelope hunting before?
    ya i got my coues deer on a leftover tag, theres usually some for coues. i got a goat with my bow a few years ago, eastern AZ.

What is that?

I tried to find what it meant on Google and it sent me to tribal tattoos...
    He's a police officer on a reservation.