Page 79 of 183 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,370 of 5464
    iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    another reason why greenfeather and I drive Dirtymax...

★cVc★

"Hes the reason for the tear drops on my barbell" -jordansrt

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by 44hunter View Post
    What are your guys trapping regs like up there? Might be something to look into. I know we are way overrun with predators down here and its sure shown with the decline in turkeys.

The baby is doing great. On par as far as size goes, may even call her petite but she is already as smart as a whip.

Hows your tike Nain?
    The baby is doing really good... I mean she still has some tummy troubles here and there and I suspect all the drooling this week is a preamble to teething... She's 3 months old as of yesterday.

Eva and I are doing better adjusting to all the life changes than my wife is.

She's a real talker. I'm essentially her primary parent, so she and I hang out and I make words and she does her best to coo back in her baby word noises.

She's got really strong legs, she'll actually stand up on her own if I just help with balance, then afterward we'll have a long conversation about it.

As you might imagine she's pretty big for her age. She's actually 3 pounds over her goal weight for 6 months old at 3 months.

I actually scored a minor victory at Mother's day today... My In-laws are all women and certified Man Haters... And after a day of them watching me with the baby, I actually got them all to agree that I'm good daddy!

This week is "Hell Week" for me, my wife has to work a lot of 10 hour shifts and I have ZERO sitters... So I'll be multi-tasking my dick off from 6 to 6 each day... Then working out in the field until sundown each night.

Then my Wife works all next weekend, so it's going to be a real push over the next 8 days for me.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    It was a good weekend to be a turkey in my area. 20 mph sustained winds with gusts up to 40 mph made for some really tough hunting. We saw a huge tom strutting across the corn field on Saturday morning, but he was 70 yards away and with 3 hens at his side, he wasn't responding to any calls.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    It was a good weekend to be a turkey in my area. 20 mph sustained winds with gusts up to 40 mph made for some really tough hunting. We saw a huge tom strutting across the corn field on Saturday morning, but he was 70 yards away and with 3 hens at his side, he wasn't responding to any calls.

Yeah I actually got out for 6 hours on opener... Then got skunked.

Found some cool spots to take Eva when she's a bit older.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iccyman001 View Post
    another reason why greenfeather and I drive Dirtymax...
    I don't pull trees with the truck, that's what I have tractors for, lol. If I can't get it with my Kubota, I go get Big D the JD 8760, I can pull a house off its foundation and I have, lol.

1 word, M16.

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What up dudes.

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER View Post
    I don't pull trees with the truck, that's what I have tractors for, lol. If I can't get it with my Kubota, I go get Big D the JD 8760, I can pull a house off its foundation and I have, lol.

I guess I wasn't aware you had all these toys. Tractor party at your house!
    ★cVc★

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    What up dudes.
    My whole life is basically Baby, work, Baby, Garden, Baby, work, Baby.

How did the water boarding go?
    6'4"

LOL... So I knew that originally my plan was to plant the Carrots before May 15th... And I remembered that I put them somewhere that I wouldn't forget.

Been searching the house the last two days trying to figure out where in the hell I put the carrot seeds.

Resigned myself to just having to make a silly town run just for carrot seeds.

Of course the property taxes are due tomorrow... So I went to go write the check to pay them... Guess where I found the carrot seeds?

6'4"

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    My whole life is basically Baby, work, Baby, Garden, Baby, work, Baby.

How did the water boarding go?
    Yeah but that's good, you're being a good husband and daddy... Lot of guys (myself) keep trying to do their own thing and leave the wife stuck with raising the kids.

Water boarding? If you're referring to being stuck in the "training room" for 2 months at the new job with nothing to do, I'm glad that torture is over now.

Yeah but that's good, you're being a good husband and daddy... Lot of guys (myself) keep trying to do their own thing and leave the wife stuck with raising the kids.

Water boarding? If you're referring to being stuck in the "training room" for 2 months at the new job with nothing to do, I'm glad that torture is over now.
    How far away are you from corpus?
    ★cVc★

Oh... When the CIA contacted me during your background check of your forum activities, the IP of the request came from "An undisclosed location in Cuba" So I just assumed they were water boarding for fun.

Yeah I really love being a Dad. Sure I miss some of the fishing adventures I used to take with my buddies, and there are days when she's fussy and things are tough. But I just love every moment.

She gets me up each morning, I walk into her room and she's crying about her dirty diaper. I pick her up and put her on the changing table... She opens her eyes, sees it's me and flashes me this huge smile and happy faced look.

Which lasts for 10 seconds or so, and then she reminds me that there's a monsterous pool of poop swirling around her fetid butt hole and I need to get on cleaning that up!

She and I just hang out some times and "Chat" I talk to her, and she tries to mimic back (Often poorly) But my Mother in Law even noted that she talks a lot more than most babies she's seen at that age and has a lot of inflection in her voice. So she's probably got my "Gift of Gab."

She's also at 3 months old, slightly bigger than she's supposed to be at 6 months old! All of her outfits are 6 to 9M in size. So she also appears to have my big gene.

Really the only pinch right now is to keep making the money I need to keep taking care of her and living this life. It's one hell of a juggling act so far!

Any fun adventures on your "Water Boarding Vacation."
    6'4"

storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah I actually got out for 6 hours on opener... Then got skunked.

Found some cool spots to take Eva when she's a bit older.
    LOL, that turkey hunting is not as easy as it seems.

Good luck guys. Our season has been over almost 2 wks.
    My current log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158720023&p=1173746753&posted=1#post1173746753

A step backwards is better than a setback.

If this (insert whatever trivial thing that is upsetting me) is the worst thing to happen today, I'm going to have a great day.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sunday night we had record lows and frost.......today we had record high of 93.......wat da fuk??
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

How far away are you from corpus?
    2.5 hours. Close enough to make quick weekend runs and far enough away to not get bored with it.

Oh... When the CIA contacted me during your background check of your forum activities, the IP of the request came from "An undisclosed location in Cuba" So I just assumed they were water boarding for fun.

Yeah I really love being a Dad. Sure I miss some of the fishing adventures I used to take with my buddies, and there are days when she's fussy and things are tough. But I just love every moment.

She gets me up each morning, I walk into her room and she's crying about her dirty diaper. I pick her up and put her on the changing table... She opens her eyes, sees it's me and flashes me this huge smile and happy faced look.

Which lasts for 10 seconds or so, and then she reminds me that there's a monsterous pool of poop swirling around her fetid butt hole and I need to get on cleaning that up!

She and I just hang out some times and "Chat" I talk to her, and she tries to mimic back (Often poorly) But my Mother in Law even noted that she talks a lot more than most babies she's seen at that age and has a lot of inflection in her voice. So she's probably got my "Gift of Gab."

She's also at 3 months old, slightly bigger than she's supposed to be at 6 months old! All of her outfits are 6 to 9M in size. So she also appears to have my big gene.

Really the only pinch right now is to keep making the money I need to keep taking care of her and living this life. It's one hell of a juggling act so far!

Any fun adventures on your "Water Boarding Vacation."
    I realize you're probably joking, but the guy sitting next to me spent 10 years in the agency and I've had strange people call/text/email me asking why people are calling them asking about me. It's really weird, you have to provide names of references for them to interview, but rather than contacting the people I listed on the form (none have been contacted) they seem to be using all the people I listed as a mesh to build out all the other common contacts that might know me. If you really did get contacted I'd like to know, just out of curiosity LOL.

As for being a dad, yeah there's going to be plenty of time to fish later on and the cool thing is you're gonna have a brand new fishing buddy that's excited just to discover all those new things you've been doing forever. What's even cooler, these new fishing buddies will catch all your bait for you while you kick back and provide moral support.
    My 3 were all always bigger than everyone, monsters in elementary school. Big seems to have topped out at like 5'9" or so and I have started referring to him as "half pint" or "short stuff" now instead of Big. LOL he gets all upset haha. Middle is almost his size now at 13 so I guess we'll see how far he goes.

No adventures really, just plain work and it's still incredibly slow. I think I'm gonna have to get promoted to a Senior position before I can actually start honing my skills.

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I guess I wasn't aware you had all these toys. Tractor party at your house!
    That monster belongs to both of us. It's a beast. I think she's going to be going down the road at the end of this growing season, no work for the old girl next year. We'll be down to 60 acres and that's too much tractor for that size place.

2.5 hours. Close enough to make quick weekend runs and far enough away to not get bored with it.

I realize you're probably joking, but the guy sitting next to me spent 10 years in the agency and I've had strange people call/text/email me asking why people are calling them asking about me. It's really weird, you have to provide names of references for them to interview, but rather than contacting the people I listed on the form (none have been contacted) they seem to be using all the people I listed as a mesh to build out all the other common contacts that might know me. If you really did get contacted I'd like to know, just out of curiosity LOL.

As for being a dad, yeah there's going to be plenty of time to fish later on and the cool thing is you're gonna have a brand new fishing buddy that's excited just to discover all those new things you've been doing forever. What's even cooler, these new fishing buddies will catch all your bait for you while you kick back and provide moral support.
    My 3 were all always bigger than everyone, monsters in elementary school. Big seems to have topped out at like 5'9" or so and I have started referring to him as "half pint" or "short stuff" now instead of Big. LOL he gets all upset haha. Middle is almost his size now at 13 so I guess we'll see how far he goes.

No adventures really, just plain work and it's still incredibly slow. I think I'm gonna have to get promoted to a Senior position before I can actually start honing my skills.
    I can neither confirm nor deny CIA contact regarding your forum activities, on the grounds that they might use the same "Enhanced Interrogation" techniques on me that they used on you.

If you really even are Hairy Teet and not just a CIA agent double checking on my gag order by impersonating him after hacking his PW, all the while the real Hairy is being fed steady doses of LSD while chained up in front of a big screen TV being forced to watch episodes of Oprah and Dr. Phil with Manchurian Candidate style subliminal messages interlaced.

Yeah, being a Dad is pretty awesome, she really in the last couple of days has made a bunch of big strides all at once, rolling over, learning to grasp and manipulate an object, then set it down all on purpose, and all of her coo-ing inflections started getting more detailed. We've even been working on Sitting up... Where I'll put her in a sitting position and hold a hand out for her to steady herself with her arms.. And she can suddenly keep herself up like that for a half hour.

It's like she went to bed Sunday night and woke up Monday morning with 15 more IQ points.
    6'4"

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by storm1507 View Post
    LOL, that turkey hunting is not as easy as it seems.
    We just had trouble getting the toms within range. We had 5 hens within 10 yards of our ground blind on Saturday afternoon, but the toms we hunkered down in the woods.

MN has goofy 5 day mini seasons and you can only hunt in one season. The season I hunted in went from Tuesday until Saturday of last week, meaning I only got to hunt Friday night and all day Saturday. I saw 14 birds in that short amount of time, so it wasn't that we were in a bad area.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

Boy you know you're having a rough start to a baby day, when you're drinking coffee in the shower!
    6'4"

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Boy you know you're having a rough start to a baby day, when you're drinking coffee in the shower!
    LOL. I almost spit out my protein shake.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    LOL. I almost spit out my protein shake.
    every time I see you post in the manly outdoor section I do the same
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    CIA report indicates you've always had issues with knowing when to spit and when to swallow!

No Homo
    6'4"

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    3 yards of crushcrete was just dumped on my driveway....ready to get my work out moving it to the back yard after work
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

3 yards of crushcrete was just dumped on my driveway....ready to get my work out moving it to the back yard after work
    I just tamped a bunch last night founding the post frame for the new garden gate. Everything went together and was square, according to my original plan! To the casual observer it almost looks like I know what I'm doing!
    Last edited by Nainoa; 05-16-2013 at 08:59 AM.
    6'4"

storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We just had trouble getting the toms within range. We had 5 hens within 10 yards of our ground blind on Saturday afternoon, but the toms we hunkered down in the woods.

MN has goofy 5 day mini seasons and you can only hunt in one season. The season I hunted in went from Tuesday until Saturday of last week, meaning I only got to hunt Friday night and all day Saturday. I saw 14 birds in that short amount of time, so it wasn't that we were in a bad area.
    You need to take a road trip to KY the latter half of April 2014.
    My current log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158720023&p=1173746753&posted=1#post1173746753

A step backwards is better than a setback.

If this (insert whatever trivial thing that is upsetting me) is the worst thing to happen today, I'm going to have a great day.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone know how to process fresh horseradish? Have some monstrous plants that need cut and don't want to waste it...
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    Anyone know how to process fresh horseradish? Have some monstrous plants that need cut and don't want to waste it...
    Well in the fall you grind it up and then use vinegar to set the heat level (You'll want to google that up to get the exact proportion... I've only watched it done a couple decades ago)

However, I don't know that you can actually process it in the spring... I could be wrong there... But I think you really want to do it in the fall.

Worst case scenario... Since it is so friggin' hard to kill, you could just do a sloppy job of transplanting it.

It actually really helps potatoes to be companion planted!

Just make sure you plant it in a 5 gallon bucket with the bottom cut off so the Rhizome runners don't spread it like wildfire!
    6'4"

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was raised in the country, city slicker.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    I was raised in the country, city slicker.
    As the father of a child who will probably grow up to look like Tricia Helfer, I approve this message!
    6'4"

As the father of a child who will probably grow up to look like Tricia Helfer, I approve this message!
    That needs a "no ****" disclaimer if you are mentioning your girl and Tricia Helfer in the same breath.