Page 46 of 183 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 5464
    44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    You know frying bacon naked with a beer in your hand is probably not an OSHA approved activity!
    His mesh g-string is pretty much a hair net for the crotch so hes all good.
    "I believe that life isn't worth living if not lived passionately." - Nainoa

"Anything you put into your subconscious mind can become reality" - Mike Rashid

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    You know frying bacon naked with a beer in your hand is probably not an OSHA approved activity!
    If I was on the receiving end of that order I would request an MSDS sheet on the bacon
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by 44hunter View Post
    His mesh g-string is pretty much a hair net for the crotch so hes all good.
    As long as it's seafoam in color, he should be okay!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    If I was on the receiving end of that order I would request an MSDS sheet on the bacon
    I put myself through college working in a hardware store... They didn't have ladders at the pallet racks that were weighted for me, and I had a couple kick out. So eventually I just started hand climbing the pallet racks all the way up to the third level.

It was totally fine until the Day OSHA came in for a surprise inspection while I was up there.

I had to hide in between some boxes for three friggin' hours while they did their tour and inspection of the whole box store!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not nekkid and no seafoam g-string. I was just wearing my normal, boring camouflage pajamas before I showered and dressed for the day.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    I put myself through college working in a hardware store... They didn't have ladders at the pallet racks that were weighted for me, and I had a couple kick out. So eventually I just started hand climbing the pallet racks all the way up to the third level.

It was totally fine until the Day OSHA came in for a surprise inspection while I was up there.

I had to hide in between some boxes for three friggin' hours while they did their tour and inspection of the whole box store!
    well at least you were not caught with your pants down.

I work in construction, very familiar with surprise OSHA visits
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz

How often do you have your pants down when they come to visit?
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

The really bad part was that I was close to my break when I climbed up there and kind of had to piss already.

Then I'm hiding up there for three hours in between two boxes, staring at a display of bird baths, double and triple thinking about the pro's and con's of pissing in a bird bath (Or two).

So I'm sitting there the whole time thinking: "Well they say if you hold it for two long you can damage something, but what if that's wrong... And if I piss in the bird bath, then at some point later on I'm going to have to get the piss out of the birdbath... And no way am I pouring off a bird bath into a gatorade bottle without spilling some on the leaky pallet racking with the electrical display lights below.

And what if OSHA finds me up here anyway, and they find me and a birdbath full of piss, and I get written up and fired, what am I going to put on my application for the next job application where it states "Reason for leaving" am I just going to write "Fired for pissing in a bird bath?"

And on and on and on it went as I sat as still as I could for three hours staring at a bunch of bird baths debating if I should piss in one or not, until one of my co-workers told an assistant manager what was going on and he skillfully moved an order picker up there and I just happened to come down on it after he went up alone etc...

Ironically like 2 weeks later I was promoted to a dubious "Crew Leader" position.

So apparently there is some sort of Karmic Reward for not pissing in a bird bath!
    6'4"

Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    How often do you have your pants down when they come to visit?
    usually on their way out

The really bad part was that I was close to my break when I climbed up there and kind of had to piss already.

Then I'm hiding up there for three hours in between two boxes, staring at a display of bird baths, double and triple thinking about the pro's and con's of pissing in a bird bath (Or two).

So I'm sitting there the whole time thinking: "Well they say if you hold it for two long you can damage something, but what if that's wrong... And if I piss in the bird bath, then at some point later on I'm going to have to get the piss out of the birdbath... And no way am I pouring off a bird bath into a gatorade bottle without spilling some on the leaky pallet racking with the electrical display lights below.

And what if OSHA finds me up here anyway, and they find me and a birdbath full of piss, and I get written up and fired, what am I going to put on my application for the next job application where it states "Reason for leaving" am I just going to write "Fired for pissing in a bird bath?"

And on and on and on it went as I sat as still as I could for three hours staring at a bunch of bird baths debating if I should piss in one or not, until one of my co-workers told an assistant manager what was going on and he skillfully moved an order picker up there and I just happened to come down on it after he went up alone etc...

Ironically like 2 weeks later I was promoted to a dubious "Crew Leader" position.

So apparently there is some sort of Karmic Reward for not pissing in a bird bath!
    some stories you just cant make up
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

usually on their way out

some stories you just cant make up
    One of the double edged swords of living a lifestyle that's off nominal is I get myself into some of the dumbest situations!

It's like the Africa Special from Top Gear UK... Two of them sneak into this other guys tent while he sitting around the fire and they have a cow's head they're intending to hide in his tent.

All of a sudden a bunch of Hippos and Lions come wandering near the edge of camp and they're looking out the door.

The one guy turns to the other and says "Would you rather be out there with them or in here with a cow's head?"

"That's a choice I never thought I'd have to make!"
    6'4"

I think my brain has run out of wattage for the week.

But one hell of a week it's been... Hit a bunch of home runs and I've got another HEAVY hitter lined up for early next week. If I hit that one it pays HALF a months bills in a single sale!

I am just friggin' dying to drink a beer!

EDIT: Every time I want to quit early on a Friday, I keep having another Whale call me up interested.

Each Whale is worth have a month's bills to me in commission...

But you know, there is a special place in hell for people who schedule a conference call for 8:05 on a Monday Morning!
    Last edited by Nainoa; 01-25-2013 at 12:21 PM.
    6'4"

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OSHA can blow me long and hard.

Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER View Post
    OSHA can blow me long and hard.
    Oh I don't know about that... I mean there was a stretch there during my "Traveling Years" when I worked a lot of jobs for short periods of time and had bosses really abuse safety and good reason in ways that caused people to get hurt with life long injuries and several times where I skated on life long injuries...

Only to have OSHA come in after the accident reports and insurance claims and shut things down and make things right.

I know there's an element of over regulation there, just like there is with the FDA, but the world is a MUCH MUCH better place with them than without them!
    6'4"

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Funny, OSHA is never around when other people are doing stuff wrong. Only when I do........

in omnia paratus

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They've never been to the shop and if they show up, they will be denied entry.

I'm ready for Spring. Evidently, we're going to have an ice storm tomorrow.............awesome........

in omnia paratus

Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    I'm ready for Spring. Evidently, we're going to have an ice storm tomorrow.............awesome........
    We're supposed to get that Monday morning.

Figures. Ice storm moving in this morning and i go down to take a crap and encounter a massive puddle. Relief valve on the water heater blew. So we get the plumber out to fix it and we finally decide to pull the trigger and give the blessing to get the plumbing redone. They'll be here in 3a weeks to totally replymb the house and get new tankless water heater, iron filter, and water conditioner.

in omnia paratus

Figures. Ice storm moving in this morning and i go down to take a crap and encounter a massive puddle. Relief valve on the water heater blew. So we get the plumber out to fix it and we finally decide to pull the trigger and give the blessing to get the plumbing redone. They'll be here in 3a weeks to totally replymb the house and get new tankless water heater, iron filter, and water conditioner.
    I did the tankless hot water heater about 4 months ago. My gas bill now? $18/ month.

You know since 1995 I have abused the hell out of two water heaters... And not once has a single relief valve gone.

I'm not even 113% sure what causes one to go!

I worry because here the water heater was installed under the step with plush carpet just a few feet away. So if it ever does go off I'm hosed.
    6'4"

close to 80 degree temps over the weekend. I worked over at my dads house and dug up an area in his yard so he could make a small garden area. Built in 3, 5'x5' planter boxes so he can start a small veggie area.

I might be building a chicken pin, we need to verify a few things but according to city law you can have up to 8 chicken (hens only) in a suburban environment.
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    close to 80 degree temps over the weekend. I worked over at my dads house and dug up an area in his yard so he could make a small garden area. Built in 3, 5'x5' planter boxes so he can start a small veggie area.

I might be building a chicken pin, we need to verify a few things but according to city law you can have up to 8 chicken (hens only) in a suburban environment.
    Procta will have his harem, by any means necessary.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    Procta will have his harem, by any means necessary.
    the eggs will be unfertilized
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You should totally sneak in a rooster and enjoy free eggs. I don't see the city coming around to check under the hens skirts.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Yeah... all the eggs you get out of the grocery store are unfertilized.

I've heard farmers say that fertilized Eggs aren't as good to eat as unfertilized, but I have no idea why?

My guess would be that it depends on the state of the egg you select out of the nest. My buddy used to tell a story about going to make an omlette for his girlfriend's family on their farm and he cracked open an egg and a little chick barely clinging to life plopped out and landed in the bowl.

At my old place it was in a township but right on the city line. My Neighbor had goats and chickens and the rule was if anyone complained about the noise, the smell or one of them getting out that the animal control would come in and remove all the animals.

I guess the neighbor right next door to them HATED it, but he didn't complain so long as they brought him fresh eggs and goat milk/cheese each week.

They had a rooster and the coop was near the fence that was like 12 feet from this guy's bedroom window!
    6'4"

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    You should totally sneak in a rooster and enjoy free eggs. I don't see the city coming around to check under the hens skirts.
    Hens lay eggs without a rooster around... The eggs just don't hatch if the hen has never been bred/mated.
    6'4"

I'm trying to figure out if I should be pissed off or not...

I had a conference call scheduled for 8:05 this morning... Which is a real pisser for a monday morning, but the client is a whale and you could kind of tell that he was testing me to see how much I'd go through to get his business.

Then he isn't even in this morning, like he either forgot about it, or maybe the storm delayed him etc...

Still, if he signs on... It pays half my monthly bills... So I guess I can take being snubbed a little!
    6'4"

A likely story.

And Balut is fukn awesome.

Hens lay eggs without a rooster around... The eggs just don't hatch if the hen has never been bred/mated.
    Don't I feel dumb....what can I say - it's Monday.

Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER View Post
    And Balut is fukn awesome.
    I have a few Filipino friends and I would have to disagree
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT