Page 38 of 183 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 5464
    Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Snake poo always smells horrible because they don't have a digestive tract, food just basically rots inside them. I bet Pythons in the Everglades are even worse smelling.

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Speaking of hog noodling, guy on a local forum got this after being charged by a boar a couple days ago.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    damn that is a deep gash, ouch!!!

Ive been hit by a boar in the legs before but luckily it was more of a head butt than leading with its tusk
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    damn that is a deep gash, ouch!!!

Ive been hit by a boar in the legs before but luckily it was more of a head butt than leading with its tusk
    He'd stuck that boar with an arrow and tracked it, found it backed into some brush and snarling and he went to take another shot and apparently slipped/tripped and went down. Said before you could blink an eye that boar was on him and he fought off the first two charges with kicks but finally had to use the hand to keep it away. Gotta give some credit to the boar, ballsy self defense and saw it's opportunity in a moment of weakness and took it.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    wild boar noodling? I think smearing yourself down with earthworms and grubs might produce better results than KFC...well then again KFC is hard for almost any animal to resist!
    What they actually do is have chase dogs that sniff the wild pig (Not actually a Boar) out and they slow it down long enough for you to get there and go toe to toe with it with what is essentially a bowie knife. I think there might be a piece of rope involved in the process... But when we go pig hunting on Hawaii, I figure I'll let 44 go first and if he kills the first one, I'll copy his technique... If he dies, I'll run away screaming with half a bucket of KFC tucked under my arm for a snack!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    okay guys....I have a new hunt for today, another aquatic species and this one is larger than those puny great white sharks

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2...ugustine-beach

so anyone have a taste for blubber?

I'll let Nainoa chime in to hear his thoughts on KFC/noodling and Right whales
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    okay guys....I have a new hunt for today, another aquatic species and this one is larger than those puny great white sharks

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2...ugustine-beach

so anyone have a taste for blubber?

I'll let Nainoa chime in to hear his thoughts on KFC/noodling and Right whales
    Dude... You need to get out of the city more... Everyone knows that Whales don't eat fried chicken!

So a bucket of KFC would do nothing to attract them.

Whales glide through the oceans of the world sucking down large schools of Krill and other small bugs, shrimp and plankton.

So clearly the more professional AND ecologically sound tactic, would be to use the 21 shrimp and fries basket from Long John Silvers!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Would Captin' Ds suffice? Long John Silvers has not been in town for a few years LOL

That park in the article Anastasia Park in St Augustine is very nice. We go camping there all the time and those beaches are very clean. I would like to go there to view the whales myself.
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Would Captin' Ds suffice? Long John Silvers has not been in town for a few years LOL

That park in the article Anastasia Park in St Augustine is very nice. We go camping there all the time and those beaches are very clean. I would like to go there to view the whales myself.
    We don't have either of them for like 100 miles of me.... So you're going to have to use your best judgement!

I was only in St. Augustine for 17 minutes. (I honked and waved, but you didn't wave back?) But it looked like a really nice place... We went swimming/body surfing on a beach between there and Daytona.

I certainly liked it better than Orlando, which is basically a swamp hole with Disneyland.

I don't know if the Gulf of Mexico is naturally turgid gray by Tampa or if it was just something tidal or weather when I was there... So seeing the clean beaches and teal waters by St. Augustine was a real blessing by the time I got there.
    6'4"

Yeah Orlando is in the heart of swampland. Its pretty amazing how they were able to build some big cities there in soaked up swamp mud.

Something must have been stirring up the water while you were there cause usually Tampa & Clearwater have clear and warmer water.Its usually the further north you go the darker the water at the shore is on the Atlantic side. The Gulf side tends to maintain a clean appearance.
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So the Rattle snake round up show got me thinking that there should be a FL edition that specializes with invasive species. Im sure there is some old man around here in FL that would pay top dollar for python skin and meat. On the rattle snake show everything they see a snake they say its like picking up$20 dollar bills.

on a side note they dont show on Rattle snake round up how bad rattlers sht, piss and musk on you when agitated. I used to hunt for rattlers here and they stink bad. Imagine a cross between a chum bucket left out in the sun and Rosie O'Donnell's underpants. So I tend fear that more than the venom!
    Did you actually catch any rattlers?

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Yeah Orlando is in the heart of swampland. Its pretty amazing how they were able to build some big cities there in soaked up swamp mud.

Something must have been stirring up the water while you were there cause usually Tampa & Clearwater have clear and warmer water.Its usually the further north you go the darker the water at the shore is on the Atlantic side. The Gulf side tends to maintain a clean appearance.
    Yeah when I was there it looked like a Gray version of the Mississippi River and there was some clumps of stuff washed up on the beach. It was a bit of a shock when 8 months earlier I'd been lounging on Pacific beaches staring at deep blue water and crashing waves.
    6'4"

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    Did you actually catch any rattlers?
    catch no, immobilize yes
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    catch no, immobilize yes
    Theres a few months in the early or late summer her when you can really catch snakes. When it gets cool outside but the road stays warm. Its not uncommon to see 15+ copperheads. Rattlers are a little harder to come across but we still see more than Id like.
    "I believe that life isn't worth living if not lived passionately." - Nainoa

"Anything you put into your subconscious mind can become reality" - Mike Rashid

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 44hunter View Post
    Theres a few months in the early or late summer her when you can really catch snakes. When it gets cool outside but the road stays warm. Its not uncommon to see 15+ copperheads. Rattlers are a little harder to come across but we still see more than Id like.
    I see them mostly in the early morning hours. I must have hundreds of snake pics from trail riding in the mornings. I'd rather face the rattlers then the copperheads. Rattlers will back out of the way and give a warning before they strike. Copperheads those bastards seam to just sorta dare ya try and go around them.

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by grace_ou View Post
    I see them mostly in the early morning hours. I must have hundreds of snake pics from trail riding in the mornings. I'd rather face the rattlers then the copperheads. Rattlers will back out of the way and give a warning before they strike. Copperheads those bastards seam to just sorta dare ya try and go around them.
    And copperheads are usually in numbers. Its more common to see a pair than a single around here.

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As long as were looking at gross pics anyone want to hazard a guess as what kind of bug bite causes this?

My son got bit by a bug, don't know what kind. The night it happen it looked like a bug mosquito bite only with a large red ring around it. By morning it had blistered up like that. That's day one were on day three now and it has been continuously getting larger it's twice that size now. His doctor thinks it's a brown recluse bite.

I've been bite one before and it didn't look like that. Mine didn't blister like that.

And copperheads are usually in numbers. Its more common to see a pair than a single around here.
    Do they swim alot? Sometimes I see snakes swimming in pairs at the lake, but every time I've seen them it's been from a distance so I couldn't make out what kind of snake they were.

my guess: spider

allergies?
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

my guess: spider

allergies?
    No allergies that I know of. Whatever bite him he didn't feel it till afterward, and it didn't really hurt till the blistering started. Since then he started developing muscle pain and nausea. That could be side effects of the meds he's on though. They started him on antibiotics and prednisone.

It could be a brown recluse bite, but when I got bite it looked nothing like that. The tissue ulcerated almost immediately into a sore. That looks like burn blister only one that's growing.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd say Brown Recluse is a possibility. The pain doesn't usually start right away. Trying to remember what all it said about them in my girlfriend's EMT book.....
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

No allergies that I know of. Whatever bite him he didn't feel it till afterward, and it didn't really hurt till the blistering started. Since then he started developing muscle pain and nausea. That could be side effects of the meds he's on though. They started him on antibiotics and prednisone.

It could be a brown recluse bite, but when I got bite it looked nothing like that. The tissue ulcerated almost immediately into a sore. That looks like burn blister only one that's growing.
    Dosent look like any spider bite Ive had. And most of mine have been real warm in the area where I was bitten. I was bitten on my toe once and it turned dark almost immediately. That looks too light colored.

And all of my bites you have been able to see where the fangs went in.

Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    I'd say Brown Recluse is a possibility. The pain doesn't usually start right away. Trying to remember what all it said about them in my girlfriend's EMT book.....
    If it is then maybe the blistering could be a good thing?? Like it doesn't appear that the tissue under the blistering is dying.

So today at the baby doctor...

Baby is currently 6 pounds 6 ounces with 6 and a half weeks to go...

So at a half pound per week average growth rate... IF my wife goes to 40 weeks (37 is considered full term) then the baby will be around 9-9.5 pounds. But more than likely she'll go 2 weeks early. From where the baby is positioned.

The baby's lungs are developed and she is using them at a point as if she was a month further along. When I talked to my Mom she said that when I was born the Doc's were amazed at how well developed my lungs and reflexes were.

They did a little bit of a 3D scan... it was hard to see since the baby always has her hands by her face, but they said that "She has a dimple in her chin like Jessica Simpson." (Just looked like Clouds and blobs to me!)

I don't have much of a dimple in my chin... But my Dad has a "John Travolta."

It's strange to think that like every new little piece of information I learn about her opens up a whole new world of imagining what she will look like and the kind of life she will live.
    6'4"

Dosent look like any spider bite Ive had. And most of mine have been real warm in the area where I was bitten. I was bitten on my toe once and it turned dark almost immediately. That looks too light colored.
    And all of my bites you have been able to see where the fangs went in.
    Yeah that's what I thought too, Like when I got bite I could see the fang bites and it was very dark it was completely different. Two marks. His looked nothing like that. One bite mark, didn't look like to. One centered bite. Like a mosquito bite only with a this red ring around it but not like one you would see with tick bites.

I have never seen a spider bite react like that. I've been researching spider bites and haven't found anything that looks like that.

As long as were looking at gross pics anyone want to hazard a guess as what kind of bug bite causes this?

My son got bit by a bug, don't know what kind. The night it happen it looked like a bug mosquito bite only with a large red ring around it. By morning it had blistered up like that. That's day one were on day three now and it has been continuously getting larger it's twice that size now. His doctor thinks it's a brown recluse bite.

I've been bite one before and it didn't look like that. Mine didn't blister like that.
    Looks like a spider bite with an allergic (Or just general histamine) reaction. Did the doc recommend anything about taking Antihistamines?
    6'4"

Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    Looks like a spider bite with an allergic (Or just general histamine) reaction. Did the doc recommend anything about taking Antihistamines?
    No but I don't see where it could hurt to try one. I'll throw benadryl in the mix tonight and see if it helps any.

So at a half pound per week average growth rate... IF my wife goes to 40 weeks (37 is considered full term) then the baby will be around 9-9.5 pounds. But more than likely she'll go 2 weeks early. From where the baby is positioned.

The baby's lungs are developed and she is using them at a point as if she was a month further along. When I talked to my Mom she said that when I was born the Doc's were amazed at how well developed my lungs and reflexes were.

They did a little bit of a 3D scan... it was hard to see since the baby always has her hands by her face, but they said that "She has a dimple in her chin like Jessica Simpson." (Just looked like Clouds and blobs to me!)

It's strange to think that like every new little piece of information I learn about her opens up a whole new world of imagining what she will look like and the kind of life she will live.
    Glad to hear baby is doing good. I suppose they told ya'll with diabetes it's common to have a bigger baby? Nine pounds would prob be about average for moms with gd.

LOL, pretty soon you'll get a turn at worrying about bug bites!

My son is not outdoorsy type of kid. He hates nature! LOL First thing he said to me when the doctor said it looked like a spider bite was, "Someone I suspect this is your fault."

Thats awesome man. Her looks will change so much daily that you cant really go by ultrasounds. The only thing that hasnt chnged about my gal is that she has my nose. And her hair matches exactly the color of my facial hair. Almost a reddish brown.