Page 35 of 183 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 5464
    lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    So the first class last night was a little lame... It was basically like if they taught an advanced form of High School Health class.
    So they taught you how to make babies?

Show them your wife's belly and you get an automatic A.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    You know how I know you're a commie?

Go to the store and buy a small tub of pickled herring and tell me you don't like it.

Hey Hairy, take a look at your screen name. Try some pickled fish. You'll like it. It's in your DNA.
    I like kipper snacks (peppered)!

I can't find any pickled fish down here, I'd have to DIY.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    You know how I know you're a commie?

Go to the store and buy a small tub of pickled herring and tell me you don't like it.
    That and I hear the first time he watched Rocky IV he cheered for Ivan Drago!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That and I hear the first time he watched Rocky IV he cheered for Ivan Drago!
    When he punched that pressure plate everyone thought it was over for old Rocky.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    So they taught you how to make babies?

Show them your wife's belly and you get an automatic A.
    Yeah this last session was basically worthless... But future stuff sounds helpful... Like a tour of the hospital maternity ward etc... And then questions about how to tell if it's preterm labor, false labor all of that. And a slew of all my wife's other medical questions.

Plus a session where we get to meet the pediatricians on staff to kind of pick the one that fits us best.

It's not a total waste of time... It's just you could do all this in 6 hours instead of 12.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    pickled fish?.....not round these parts

only pickled eggs and hog toes
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    When he punched that pressure plate everyone thought it was over for old Rocky.
    It's never over for Rocky... Hence why he made a 6th movie, while Ivan Drago was stuck pimping Ukrainian hookers in the back alleys of Novosibirsk!
    6'4"

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    so a big local headline lately is some great white sharks are off the coast of Jacksonville, FL
    http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...storyid=291061

so the released this link in one of the stories
    http://sharks-ocearch.verite.com/

I think its time to get my "big game" fish hunt on and make some scientist mad
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    so a big local headline lately is some great white sharks are off the coast of Jacksonville, FL

Everywhere I've ever been that had sharks capable of hurting you they always said "Don't go in the water an hour before and after sunrise and sunset."

Because that's when they are most likely to come into the surf zone looking for prey.

So I think if you combine that piece of folk wisdom and get some noodling tips from 44 hunter (Strong Bucket of chicken needed for Great Whites) and I think one way or another with some persistence, you'll end up on the local TV news!

6'4"

lol that ****er went right up to the beach front too, looks like he was up in the breakers of your last sandbar.

We get them every once in a while in the Gulf, usually adolescent sized (dumbass teenagers get lost lol) and of course they're not known to like to hang out in the Gulf so it's usually a big deal. I think they're in there more than we realize.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Damn, a 14 and 16 footer? Those aren't small! And when you go after them, use the Uncle Jimbo Defense-"They're coming right for us!"
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Illegal to fish for them, but if you happen to catch one while fishing for a Tiger shark you should be good to go.

Illegal to fish for them, but if you happen to catch one while fishing for a Tiger shark you should be good to go.
    Pffft... If I was Procta, I'd use the 44hunter approach... Scrub yourself down with 7 piece of an 8 piece bucket of KFC, like you were scrubbing yourself down with a bar of Irish Spring... Then wait till sunset and wander out into the surf holding a drumstick at arms length and whistling suggestively.

When the great white lunges out of the water for the chicken just quick step to the side and then hook a finger into it's gill and drag it to shore.
    6'4"

accidents happen all the time

"no officer I normally troll with a large male hog carcass"
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

accidents happen all the time

"no officer I normally troll with a large male hog carcass"
    Trolling with it is better than some of the other unsound things I imagine you've done with it in the past!

:nohomo:
    6'4"

Pffft... If I was Procta, I'd use the 44hunter approach... Scrub yourself down with 7 piece of an 8 piece bucket of KFC, like you were scrubbing yourself down with a bar of Irish Spring... Then wait till sunset and wander out into the surf holding a drumstick at arms length and whistling suggestively.

When the great white lunges out of the water for the chicken just quick step to the side and then hook a finger into it's gill and drag it to shore.
    you know I do like this idea....

Trolling with it is better than some of the other unsound things I imagine you've done with it in the past!

:nohomo:
    so there may or may not be skeleton in my closet (no homo tag applied)
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Is it no homo or no beastiality in this case?

edit: I know I spelled that wrong, but I've never had to spell it before LOL.

I suppose one can do a thing and not know how to spell it!
    :P

And actually I'm having a "Bad Spelling Day" myself.
    6'4"

so you are saying you let the search engine correct the spelling for you?

Hows the dog doing?
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

you know I do like this idea....
    Well it is the Alpha thing to do!

My buddy once set up camp grouse hunting... Put his tent back in the woods after sunset on opener.

He woke up the next morning wondering why there were all these old cupcakes in a shallow pit right behind his tent.

Turns out he put his tent right on top of some other guy's bear baiting station!

He spent the rest of the weekend yelling "Bear" every time something rustled the bushes or a shadow looked wrong.
    6'4"

so you are saying you let the search engine correct the spelling for you?

Hows the dog doing?
    Google autocomplete FTW!

Which one? The first one is still dead. The second, we haven't noticed any further seizures or anything. I'm so hoping that's just an isolated incident.

This older guy I knew told me a story about his shark fishing days. They used to use whole chickens from the grocery store. One night he was out drinking, got plastered and struck out at the bar while his buddy had better results. He left alone and decided he would go fishing. At some point late into the night he ended up on the beach, swimming a rigged up whole chicken out over the 3rd sandbar. This was back in the day before kayaks and such, they either used a surf board or just swam it and he didn't have a surf board with him. He had a set of aluminum rod holders mounted to his toolbox mounted to the bed of his truck. After swimming back in he went to tighten the drag on his rod and discovered it missing, and discovered his rod holder bent down and mutilated. He said the force of whatever it was had to be incredible to bend those holders down the way they were mounted on the truck. He also said he never swam a bait out in the dark again. LOL

This older guy I knew told me a story about his shark fishing days. They used to use whole chickens from the grocery store. One night he was out drinking, got plastered and struck out at the bar while his buddy had better results. He left alone and decided he would go fishing. At some point late into the night he ended up on the beach, swimming a rigged up whole chicken out over the 3rd sandbar. This was back in the day before kayaks and such, they either used a surf board or just swam it and he didn't have a surf board with him. He had a set of aluminum rod holders mounted to his toolbox mounted to the bed of his truck. After swimming back in he went to tighten the drag on his rod and discovered it missing, and discovered his rod holder bent down and mutilated. He said the force of whatever it was had to be incredible to bend those holders down the way they were mounted on the truck. He also said he never swam a bait out in the dark again. LOL
    Aquatic Chupacabra?

Or Aquacabra?
    6'4"

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I could see shark noodling catching on..

Just need some chainmaille gloves and you'd be set.
    "I believe that life isn't worth living if not lived passionately." - Nainoa

"Anything you put into your subconscious mind can become reality" - Mike Rashid

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ok guys.. Jace, Willie, and Si are gonna be in Durant in Feb. Wife wants to go see em and Im not one to object!

What should I ask em? Should I try my best to creep them out and show them who the true rednecks are?

Originally Posted by 44hunter View Post
    Ok guys.. Jace, Willie, and Si are gonna be in Durant in Feb. Wife wants to go see em and Im not one to object!

What should I ask em? Should I try my best to creep them out and show them who the true rednecks are?
    When and Why did they start growing the beards? Did one of them go from Clean Shaven to full beard and the rest followed suit... OR did they just all decide to grow out their beards at the same time.

Clearly in the show we see pictures of them 10-12-15 or whatever years ago without beards. Now they have them... Their must be a back story!
    6'4"

I could see shark noodling catching on..

Just need some chainmaille gloves and you'd be set.
    Whatever... I handle Pike without gloves.

I used to have an armored kevlar handling glove, but it actually kind of got in the way because of how it limited my dexterity.
    6'4"

ask them for a lock of beard hair as a keepsake
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

When and Why did they start growing the beards? Did one of them go from Clean Shaven to full beard and the rest followed suit... OR did they just all decide to grow out their beards at the same time.

Clearly in the show we see pictures of them 10-12-15 or whatever years ago without beards. Now they have them... Their must be a back story!
    I actually think Phil started it. My wife read the book that Willie wrote and it says something to the extent that you have to have a beard to work for em. And Phil is always preaching about how men can grow facial hair for a reason.
    ask them for a lock of beard hair as a keepsake
    Or should I take a lock of beard hair for a keepsake..

Or should I take a lock of beard hair for a keepsake..
    I wouldn't try it... I'm sure Si would kill you with his Volkswagon Death Grip!
    6'4"