Page 25 of 183 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast
    Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    WTF, some looney guns down an entire freaking kindergarten class!?!?!?!? Honestly, WTF!?!?!?!?!?
    I wish I could give more than 5 negs/day, I'm all out. Fuggin idiots in those threads, some moron even called the dead kids dumb (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post993991303). I'm raging and crying at the same time right now.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    WTF, some looney guns down an entire freaking kindergarten class!?!?!?!? Honestly, WTF!?!?!?!?!?
    Just got back in from the woods...

Aware me?
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Check any news site, it's all over. Some guy goes into an elementary school in Connetticut and shoots 18 kids and at least 9 adults. Messed up doesn't even begin to cover it.

And it'll be the guns' fault again.....
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    Just got back in from the woods...

Aware me?
    Guy shot up a kindergarten class, 27 dead at least. You may want to exercise some bannhammering in those threads, the mods probably need some help keeping up.

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Absolutely sickening.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    I wish I could give more than 5 negs/day, I'm all out. Fuggin idiots in those threads, some moron even called the dead kids dumb (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post993991303). I'm raging and crying at the same time right now.
    I negged that idiot. He negged me back saying I "misinterpreted his post".
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    Yeah he's in there trying to make excuses now. moron
    He hasn't negged me back, in fact none of the 5 I negged have and I'm fully expecting it.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    Well I think in general it's an emotionally charged subject and a lot of people aren't operating through their normal filter.

I believe that when he said "These kids are stupid" he was referring to the other Posters in the thread and their values on the issue of gun control... But the way he wrote it sounded like "These Kindergartners" And everyone being so raw, chose to see it that way.

In my modding of the situation and the hot posts I've had to deal with so far I've tried not to be overly judgemental, because oppinions on both sides of the fence are so charged ATM... And I kind of encourage everyone else to ply a little tolerance towards those with dissenting oppinions, while the wounds are still so fresh.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

He said the shooter picked them because they're dumb. Doesn't matter now, he's banned.

"these kids r dumb compared to ppl with
    brains probably someone said they all went
    into a corner , thats literally what the
    shooter would want"

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He said the shooter picked them because they're dumb. Doesn't matter now, he's banned.

"these kids r dumb compared to ppl with
    brains probably someone said they all went
    into a corner , thats literally what the
    shooter would want"
    WTF. Someone said that? They were 5 years old. What were they supposed to do?

People are idiots.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Baptist preacher & The Marine

A Baptist preacher was seated next to a Marine on a flight to Texas.

After the plane took off, the Marine asked for a whiskey and soda, which was brought and placed before him.

The flight attendant then asked the preacher if he would like a drink.

Appalled, the preacher replied, "I'd rather be tied up and taken advantage of by women of ill-repute, than let liquor touch my lips."

The Marine then handed his drink back to the attendant and said, "Me too, I didn't know we had a choice."

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    5 more days, then a glorious 2 weeks of paid time off. Between the stress of quitting smoking and the stress here at work, I'm getting burned out.

in omnia paratus

5 more days, then a glorious 2 weeks of paid time off. Between the stress of quitting smoking and the stress here at work, I'm getting burned out.
    Yeah that would be nice.

It's a light week here for me... Just paperwork this morning. Tomorrow most of the day is off because I'm going with the wife for the next batch of tests.

It looks like we just won't be able to control her diabetes with diet... Over the course of the day it just keeps creeping up... Then she goes over and spends the rest of the evening in Depression mode. So tomorrow we find out if she needs pills or injectables to control it.

Then Friday I'm shut down until next Thursday.

BUT, my family things are back to back on Saturday... My Parents for Lunch, In-Laws for supper... Then I go sleep in the fish house for a night... The wife goes off to work, and I get three days all to myself.

I lost out of my Fantasy Football league miserably yesterday (I was favored to win and then laid an egg)

So I think I'm going to get back to work on Sunday's... Get that Greenhouse finished at least!
    6'4"

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    close to a record high today of around 80 degrees. (81 is the record)

Then a cold front rolls in the rest of the week bringing cold air, clouds and precipitation...I should have taken today off
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    close to a record high today of around 80 degrees. (81 is the record)

Then a cold front rolls in the rest of the week bringing cold air, clouds and precipitation...I should have taken today off
    It's been unseasonably warm here... Even Rained on Saturday!

Which used to be unheard of... Then in the last 3 years we've started getting Winter Rainstorms.

Otherwise it rained once back in December of 1993... Now in the last 3 years it rains once a month through the winter it seems.
    6'4"

Global Warming, fuggin algore was right who would have thought?

Global Warming, fuggin algore was right who would have thought?
    I don't see Climate Change as a political thing.

I remember back in the 90's, before people figured out how to make money for or against "Global Warming" when it was just an academic thing that we were discussing in my college pre-req science classes, which spilled over into philosophy class and the round table debates.

The logic of it is pretty easy when you look at the science.

251 million years ago the Siberian Traps erupted in the largest mantle plume eruption in world history... It lasted for 1 million years and it spit so much Carbon Dioxide into the atmosphere that the global temperature went up by an estimated 23 degrees...

It caused the largest extinction event since life emerged from the sea known as "The Great Dying"
    90% of all plant and animal species died.

During this time the oceans became inoxic... Meaning they were too hot to hold dissolved oxygen, and without oxygen available things don't rot in the carbon capture cycle of the ocean... So they sink.

Since the world was so hot there was no ice and there were a lot of hot, shallow seas...

Organisms living on the surface captured the carbon from the wave action of the sea (Just like they do now) And when they died they sank into a dead ocean where they compacted for millions of years into what Crude oil is today.

This is absolute fact, and it is how and why we have the oil we have in the places we have it today.

Eventually enough CO2 was pulled out of the oceans and the contients moved apart more creating tidal patterns that helped cool the earth down enough that the 10% of life that made it through the Great Dying could repopulate the planet.

The Oceans kept grabbing this carbon and depositing it, slowly cooling the Earth down.

But it took 2/3rds of the ENTIRE REIGN OF THE DINOSAURS to do it!

Thats why we had so much oil from then... But only very little being made now, because it takes such specific circumstances.

So now we are either at peak... Or close to at peak in oil extraction (A lot of people claim we hit peak in 2005)

Which means we've pulled out at least 50% of all the world's oil and burned it off.

Meaning we've put back into the atmosphere 50% of the carbon dioxide that the oceans pulled out at the end of the great dying.

It takes a long time for global heating cycles to build up. But if we stopped burning everything right now... "In Theory" we should go back up in global temp by 11-12 degrees.

And that's not accounting for the fact that the sun is roughly 10% hotter now than it was 250 million years ago... And it doesn't factor in all the burning of Coal we've done (Which coal was formed in a different era known as the Carboniferous)

And it doesn't account for all the methane (Which is 10 times stronger at trapping heat than CO2) that is still frozen in the fast thawing permafrost.

Now before Al Gore and Sean Hannity, figured out that you could make money choosing one side of the fence or the other, this was just plain facts that were pretty hard to escape if you made it past your college pre-req's by Sophomore year, in the 90's!
    6'4"

Interesting observation this morning, peeps be fuggin skeered man.

I'm getting a popping noise from the A/C actuators under my dash in the truck so I dropped it off at the dealer around 7am this morning. Since the dealer is about 1.5 miles from the office I just dropped it off and walked to work. There's a bunch of empty restaurant and business parking lots (the tanning lot was full of customers already) and I cut across the lots for shortest route, couple cars just sitting in the middle of the lots and of course they see me walking by and you can just see the fear on their faces but no biggie I can see where it might be creepy.

So I get out to the main street, lots of traffic and stop lights. I'm walking opposite traffic down the left side of the street with cars coming toward me on my right. What's funny is that peeps will be sitting there screwing with the radio or whatever, then notice you and make eye contact briefly and immediately look away with a pale straight "oh ****" look and then scoot their cars up all the way next to the bumper of the car in front of them. Seriously like every time I glanced over at someone their reaction was to inch up really close to the next car.

This goes against everything I've been trying to teach my kids, in my head it's a major security violation. I mean, let's think about it for a minute. Let's say you're in your vehicle and a scary hairy looking scandinavian dude with a backpack on is eyeballing you from the sidewalk. Let's say you think his intentions are criminal, do you really want to sandwich your vehicle up against the car in front of you? What are you gonna do when he smashes your passenger side window, sit there and scream? Seems to me keeping a good distance AWAY from the car in front of you is prudent, dude makes a move and you cut your wheels left and punch the accelerator. No?

PS. I thought people were only afraid of black guys because of their dumb stereotypes, but now I'm thinking peeps are just scared in general.

LOL... I just had this guy go off on me...

He spells his business by taking a bunch of common words and misspelling them for another meaning... That as far as I can tell only makes sense to him.

Talk to him and he was a bit of a dick... But whatever... I'll take his money if he buys an ad.

E-mailed him info... And every time I have to use his company name my auto-correct tries to correct it... So I have to type it twice type of thing.

Well I missed one of the Auto-corrects.

Guy replies to me in massive 72 point type ripping on my spelling, my professionalism, and making inferences about the quality of my parentage.

It's as if he's never come across auto-correct before!

So there are people out there less techno-savvy than me and Phil Robertson... But they're all DICKS!
    6'4"

Interesting observation this morning, peeps be fuggin skeered man.

I'm getting a popping noise from the A/C actuators under my dash in the truck so I dropped it off at the dealer around 7am this morning. Since the dealer is about 1.5 miles from the office I just dropped it off and walked to work. There's a bunch of empty restaurant and business parking lots (the tanning lot was full of customers already) and I cut across the lots for shortest route, couple cars just sitting in the middle of the lots and of course they see me walking by and you can just see the fear on their faces but no biggie I can see where it might be creepy.

So I get out to the main street, lots of traffic and stop lights. I'm walking opposite traffic down the left side of the street with cars coming toward me on my right. What's funny is that peeps will be sitting there screwing with the radio or whatever, then notice you and make eye contact briefly and immediately look away with a pale straight "oh ****" look and then scoot their cars up all the way next to the bumper of the car in front of them. Seriously like every time I glanced over at someone their reaction was to inch up really close to the next car.

This goes against everything I've been trying to teach my kids, in my head it's a major security violation. I mean, let's think about it for a minute. Let's say you're in your vehicle and a scary hairy looking scandinavian dude with a backpack on is eyeballing you from the sidewalk. Let's say you think his intentions are criminal, do you really want to sandwich your vehicle up against the car in front of you? What are you gonna do when he smashes your passenger side window, sit there and scream? Seems to me keeping a good distance AWAY from the car in front of you is prudent, dude makes a move and you cut your wheels left and punch the accelerator. No?

PS. I thought people were only afraid of black guys because of their dumb stereotypes, but now I'm thinking peeps are just scared in general.
    What you need to do when walking by, first off is not to be arguing with the imaginary voices that come out of your teets... And you go to take a look... just "Glance" over and back... Don't just go up to their passenger window and paw at it like a 2 year old's first time pressing his nose up against the glass at the monkey exhibit!

There's a been a fatal shooting in my town recently and another one in the city... People who for one reason or another, legit or not shot and killed other people thinking they were defending their home from someone who was breaking in.

After the Sandy Hook shooting, I've noticed that people in the city are pretty jumpy, frightened that this sort of thing could happen at any moment and you wouldn't know or see it come.

When I go into my rural town... People barely even talk about it and treat everyone like nothing has really happened that threatens their safety.

Essentially guns should just be banned in Urban Areas... Urbo's just can't handle the responsibility...

We'll just put gun lockers in the outter suburbs and toll booth stations with those same massive X-Ray Machines they use on Big Rig trucks... And clear all guns out of Urban areas. When a person leaves the city they can go to the gun locker and get their guns back to hunt, go to the range or whatever.

Just like how we wouldn't ask a Dwarf to get something off the top shelf, we shouldn't ask Urbo's to handle guns safely and responsibly in the city.

6'4"

Replace the "peeps" with "sheep" in your post, because that's what 95% of the populace is anymore. No better than mindless cattle, bunching up in the event of any danger and ready to stampede.

in omnia paratus

Damn...

Went in for a routine baby doctor appointment.

I guess my wife's gestational diabetes is worse than we thought... Have to go in for a special Ultrasound in an hour or so to make sure the baby is alright.
    (Should be, but need to play it safe!)
    6'4"

Hope all is well, noa. Good luck!

Replace the "peeps" with "sheep" in your post, because that's what 95% of the populace is anymore. No better than mindless cattle, bunching up in the event of any danger and ready to stampede.
    I think people are so used to giving up the right to think for themselves that when forced to do it, they're like an alcoholic who goes on the wagon the day after the Doctor tells him that his liver is shot.

There is a certain wisdom in something Uncle Si once said (Paraphrased) "There are two types of people in this world, educated and uneducated... The uneducated person has got an excuse... The educated person should know better and they STILL act like a moron!"
    6'4"

Hope all is well, noa. Good luck!
    Thanks...

She should be... I mean the baby has got half my genes so she's got to be at least half unvinceable and semi-immune to the effects of house fires.

This was my first time talking to the Doctor and my first time seeing my wife's food journal...

Basically my wife completely misinterpreted (Or made up excuses to go against) the Nutritionists instructions... Essentially the only healthy meals she was getting were the ones that I was making for her each night...

The rest of the time she was eating the same old garbage, just less of it.

So she's lost 4.5 pounds in the time when she should have gained 2.5 pounds. Then she's been so pissy because she's starving.

Basically when a doctor puts you on a diabetic diet things like Coco Pebbles, Frozen Yogurt and Pizza shouldn't be anywhere in your food journal!

So now I've hid all the sugar cereals (That she promised me were just stored in the cupboard and she wasn't eating them) and the doc and I have put together a healthier menue for her and I'll be packing her lunches every day.

Basically my wife has taken one more step towards being my kid... Re-again...

This has all been a real wake up call for her, so lets hope it sticks!
    6'4"

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks...

She should be... I mean the baby has got half my genes so she's got to be at least half unvinceable and semi-immune to the effects of house fires.

This was my first time talking to the Doctor and my first time seeing my wife's food journal...

Basically my wife completely misinterpreted (Or made up excuses to go against) the Nutritionists instructions... Essentially the only healthy meals she was getting were the ones that I was making for her each night...

The rest of the time she was eating the same old garbage, just less of it.

So she's lost 4.5 pounds in the time when she should have gained 2.5 pounds. Then she's been so pissy because she's starving.

Basically when a doctor puts you on a diabetic diet things like Coco Pebbles, Frozen Yogurt and Pizza shouldn't be anywhere in your food journal!

So now I've hid all the sugar cereals (That she promised me were just stored in the cupboard and she wasn't eating them) and the doc and I have put together a healthier menue for her and I'll be packing her lunches every day.

Basically my wife has taken one more step towards being my kid... Re-again...

This has all been a real wake up call for her, so lets hope it sticks!
    Just remember Noa. Everything leading up to childbirth is the easy part!
    "I believe that life isn't worth living if not lived passionately." - Nainoa

"Anything you put into your subconscious mind can become reality" - Mike Rashid

Originally Posted by 44hunter View Post
    Just remember Noa. Everything leading up to childbirth is the easy part!

Pffft... I'll have her back out working in the rice patties an hour later!

Which if I find out is accurate, I'm never eating rice again!

My wife just struggles sometimes to "Work well with others" and/or "Listening to good advice."

So this is a good dry run practice for her...

And as of last night I've completely taken over all of the house work.

I actually used the dishwasher for the first time in my life!

Surprisingly nothing burst into flames... I mean really... How flammable can plates and water be!
    6'4"

So everything turned out perfectly fine with the baby...

Funny too, because I often watch TV with my hands behind my head and that's what she was doing in the first picture... Just lounging around in there.

They said that she's perfectly on weight and everything looks fine... Her little leg bones are already long!
    6'4"

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So everything turned out perfectly fine with the baby...

Funny too, because I often watch TV with my hands behind my head and that's what she was doing in the first picture... Just lounging around in there.

They said that she's perfectly on weight and everything looks fine... Her little leg bones are already long!
    How many ultrasounds have you had so far? Are you concerned about possible harm from the ultrasounds?

I know they're supposed to be harmless, but I wonder about the impact of that high energy sound waves on the fetus, especially at younger ages when they are less developed. There don't appear to be many long term studies on that.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    How many ultrasounds have you had so far? Are you concerned about possible harm from the ultrasounds?

I know they're supposed to be harmless, but I wonder about the impact of that high energy sound waves on the fetus, especially at younger ages when they are less developed. There don't appear to be many long term studies on that.
    This was the third and she's basically a little more than 2 months out.

Early on my Doc did the one to confirm the pregnancy... Then because of my wife's age we had to do a level 1 ultrasound at a specialist to check for birth defects and such (Everything came out perfect)

They didn't want to do any more than that just because when the heart is so small and young and the brain is just starting to form that I guess there have been some studies that show it could be a concern.

They wouldn't have done another one if it wasn't for the Diabetes running out of control like it is.

The technician lady did mention that this one was lower power or something like that. It was pretty dark compared to all the others... Like just enough to see the baby and confirm size measurements.

The big issue with Gestational Diabetes (For now) is that the baby will end up getting too large too fast and could have issues with her pancreas, which could lead to Juvenile Diabetes.

If we can get my wife's Blood sugar under control in the next 2 weeks then we won't need any more of these tests.

They actually expected the baby to have shown some issues already, and she was perfect... So it looks like we caught everything...

Thus the beginning of "Nainoa... Nutrition Nazi!"

Now I just need a theme song with a spiffy bass riff and like a cool looking trench coat!
    6'4"