Page 22 of 183 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast
    Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TheChadster08 View Post
    Yeah....ok Nainoa.....what ever you say. It just so happens to pop itself lol
    It's meant to be worn as a long sleeve polo type shirt... that you can zip up into a turtleneck...

While I never do the turtleneck thing is, it tends to turn itself up...

So now there are all these family photo's where it looks like I'm just trying to be a hunk-a-hunk-a-burning love!

At least the shirt is Maroon and not Seafoam!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    Im not calling the east coast side mountains, jsut saying I lived there

The mountains were Buena Vista & Glasgow

pic out the back door...

Nice pic. Yeah, I knew the area you were talking about. Nice valleys and sloping mtns.
    My current log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158720023&p=1173746753&posted=1#post1173746753

A step backwards is better than a setback.

If this (insert whatever trivial thing that is upsetting me) is the worst thing to happen today, I'm going to have a great day.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Maybe I've been in the woods too long now... But I swear I do a better job of predicting the weather by looking at the sky and paying attention to the animals than if I watch the news forecast!

Between the squirrels and the birds and the cats getting pumped up about them it's been one chaotic day on my desktop so far!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    Maybe I've been in the woods too long now... But I swear I do a better job of predicting the weather by looking at the sky and paying attention to the animals than if I watch the news forecast!

Between the squirrels and the birds and the cats getting pumped up about them it's been one chaotic day on my desktop so far!
    The only thing the weather guys are good for are predicting Fronts rolling through, but basic day to day stuff not so much. Windfinder.com does a pretty damn good job with wind forecasts though.

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    The only thing the weather guys are good for are predicting Fronts rolling through, but basic day to day stuff not so much. Windfinder.com does a pretty damn good job with wind forecasts though.
    I'll have to check that out... Because so far the resources I have here are piss poor!

I have to check my Mayan Apocolypse-o-meter... But it's getting pretty crazy here with birds flying into and squirrels pawing at the goddam office windows... Which of course has the cats sprinting back and forth across my desk to get at the two windows.

I was in the middle of a call when my oldest cat slid across the desk and into a pile of papers taking a header into the garbage can and knocking it over. The potential client asked me "What was that?"

Me: "Oh a pile of papers just had a CATastrophe."

6'4"

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My stress level at work went through the roof yesterday, and today is already shaping up to be worse. And I stepped down to a lower dose nicotine patch today............there might be blood shed before 3:30........
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    My stress level at work went through the roof yesterday, and today is already shaping up to be worse. And I stepped down to a lower dose nicotine patch today............there might be blood shed before 3:30........
    The hand-to-mouth habit is broken, you don't need the patch anymore.

Somebody left these in the break room today. Spanish brand name, Cajun flavored, from Texas, and somehow they're Japanese.

Attached Images

For me the first step down was a little rough for the first day and after that it was nothing.

I didn't even finish the last step because I felt like I didn't need it.

The thing about the first step down is that it gives you an opportunity to recognize that some of your physical triggers are still there.

For me that day I ate a lot of foods that stung in the mouth... Spicy salad, chicken wings... There was something about the searing feeling on the tongue that connected to the sensation of smoking that eased the next step down in the cessation of smoking.

BUT that's just me... Everyone's triggers are different... Just try to be mindful of yours as you go through the day and actively think about what things (Even if they seem silly) you can do to affect them.

Keep up the good work bro!

Proud of you!
    6'4"

Somebody left these in the break room today. Spanish brand name, Cajun flavored, from Texas, and somehow they're Japanese.
    It's because they aren't actually peanuts... They are the salt cured testicles of Japanese men who failed in their Ninja training!

6'4"

It's because they aren't actually peanuts... They are the salt cured testicles of Japanese men who failed in their Ninja training!

Mislabeled/false advertising. They should have put Pee Nuts on the bag then.

In copyright and advertising law your claims only have to be 80% correct.
    6'4"

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The hand-to-mouth habit is broken, you don't need the patch anymore.
    As i shove cheetos into my mouth at every chance i get......

in omnia paratus

Chew gum, can't eat cheetos with gum in your mouth. Actually you can, but it doesn't taste right.
    I tried to light and smoke a cheetoh once, true story. Not sure if that's when I was quitting or just drunk.

Yeah for everyone quitting and the order we beat our triggers in can be very different.

For some people it's about having something in their mouth... For other people it's about having something in their hand... For some people it's about suppressing hunger, for some people it might be about stress management.

I think the reality is that it's a mix of all 4 and then it's a question of if for you it's 35/15/25/25 or maybe it's 15/25/25/35 or whatever...

The trick is to recognize the need... Recognize the trigger and then look for a positive alternative instead of a negative one.

Like say it's stress and that naturally moves into a frustration/anger thing.

Instead of raging out internally and being a grumpy bear to everyone around you... Take a private moment in the back room and bust out 25 push ups (Or whatever)

Vigorous excercise has a positive effect on brain chemistry and body tension that reduces stress and anger emotions.

Just an example... But you get the idea...
    6'4"

I need to put a Volkswagon Death Grip on one of Santa's Reindeer, so we can eat on it for three days, instead of having to resort to Portducken!

6'4"

I need to put a Volkswagon Death Grip on one of Santa's Reindeer, so we can eat on it for three days, instead of having to resort to Portducken!

ROFLMAO that cracked me up.

ROFLMAO that cracked me up.
    Yeah I had kind of hoped that Christmas special would have been a little more over the top funny than that. But I think they rushed it into production a bit.

Still I loved Si answering questions... Telling the kids "Yeah me and Santa would'a got here faster, but one of the reindeer died of a heart attack from pulling that heavy sled. Wasn't all bad though... We ate off him for three whole days!"

I was waiting for one of the kids to break out crying and begging it if was Prancer or Vixen!
    6'4"

Man that one kid with the roll of string looked SO disappointed I felt bad. LOL... I'm sure it's all just a setup anyway and the kids got real presents later.

Man that one kid with the roll of string looked SO disappointed I felt bad. LOL... I'm sure it's all just a setup anyway and the kids got real presents later.
    That kid was dumb... I would have taken the dust pan...

I mean seriously... How many times do you run into a situation where your dust pan is just wrecked/cracked/caked with blood and gore/scuffed up to the point you can't use it anymore... But your broom is just perfect.

And no one sells a dust pan all by itself anymore, they always come in a combo with a broom.

That kid missed out.

Not to mention that string is actually twine and a perfect way to tie loose loops in delicate young seedlings.
    6'4"

That kid was dumb... I would have taken the dust pan...

I mean seriously... How many times do you run into a situation where your dust pan is just wrecked/cracked/caked with blood and gore/scuffed up to the point you can't use it anymore... But your broom is just perfect.

And no one sells a dust pan all by itself anymore, they always come in a combo with a broom.

That kid missed out.

Not to mention that string is actually twine and a perfect way to tie loose loops in delicate young seedlings.
    LOL

My dust pans are always chewed up by the dog. Last time we were needing one and I kept forgetting, went fishing on the beach and a found a perfectly good dust pan washed up. That stretch of the beach has two colliding currents so we get pretty much well ALL the ship trash from the entire Gulf washing up there.

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

They're more than likely American peanuts. We sell a lot of them overseas.

For me the first step down was a little rough for the first day and after that it was nothing.

I didn't even finish the last step because I felt like I didn't need it.

The thing about the first step down is that it gives you an opportunity to recognize that some of your physical triggers are still there.

For me that day I ate a lot of foods that stung in the mouth... Spicy salad, chicken wings... There was something about the searing feeling on the tongue that connected to the sensation of smoking that eased the next step down in the cessation of smoking.

BUT that's just me... Everyone's triggers are different... Just try to be mindful of yours as you go through the day and actively think about what things (Even if they seem silly) you can do to affect them.

Keep up the good work bro!

Proud of you!
    I do the same thing when dieting, eat the hottest foods I can find.

Bro, if you're peeing through your nuts, you need to see a doc about that.

December 7th, 1941. A day that will live in infamy.....
    Happy Pearl Harbor Day, Ramblers. Take a few moments to thank a veteran and mourn the loss of our greatest generation.

in omnia paratus

December 7th, 1941. A day that will live in infamy.....
    Happy Pearl Harbor Day, Ramblers. Take a few moments to thank a veteran and mourn the loss of our greatest generation.
    Yeah the Arizona memorial is one hell of a thing.

I didn't get to take the tour out to it when I was on my Layover in Honolulu... But even just being there at the Harbor you can feel the gravitas of the place.

Some people don't realize it, but if you have a window seat on the plane, you can actually see the Arizona from the airplane as you're coming down into the air port.

My wife and I have decided we're going to set aside a little money regularly and when my daughter turns 10 we're going to take family vacation to Hawaii and plan the Layover in HNL for a day... Long enough to take her on the full tour of the Arizona before we head off to the big island.
    6'4"

GREAT!

So there's a big snow storm coming Saturday night into Sunday...

Told my wife this... And she gave me one of those glossy-eyed, not listening to you things...

Then she picks up a shift from 4 AM to 2 PM on Sunday... Right into the teeth of the storm for some girl who wants to go to a party Saturday night.

My wife just failed the Gestational Diabetes tests and needs medical monitoring... Then she'll be driving off into the teeth of a big snow storm in the dead hours of the morning.

It's as if every week the woman creates a new obstacle course for me to try to keep her safe.

I swear if their were hungry ass zombie's in the yard, and I told her "Honey don't go out there, there are zombie's everywhere!" she'd yell at me and say "You can't tell me what to do!"

/Rant
    6'4"

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ello mates
    ★cVc★

"Hes the reason for the tear drops on my barbell" -jordansrt

OK, I just about seen it all. I just saw Princess Leia blowing Chewbacca! WTFMAN.jpeg

sup dudes. just got back from camping on the island, pile of duck breasts and speckled and sand trout. not much for pics again. nothing like fried fish in fish camp. raccoons left us alone so I actually got some sleep this time as the coyotes sang me my lullaby.

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sup dudes. just got back from camping on the island, pile of duck breasts and speckled and sand trout. not much for pics again. nothing like fried fish in fish camp. raccoons left us alone so I actually got some sleep this time as the coyotes sang me my lullaby.

Sounds like a great time, pics?
    ★cVc★

"Hes the reason for the tear drops on my barbell" -jordansrt