Page 20 of 183 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast
    Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    Oh... I just assumed that since you seem to hit Enter so few times that you were needing to strengthen a finger or two.

I think they cut all the mouse clicks and typing out of the training scenes in Rocky IV!
    I figured if you had trouble reading my walls of texts you'd just edit in paragraphs for me.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    I figured if you had trouble reading my walls of texts you'd just edit in paragraphs for me.
    Right now I'm heading up three different ad campaigns. (Which is insane in it's own right to do more than 2... Most of my contemporaries only do 1 at a time)

After finishing up the research reports and proposals, now I'm doing e-mail blasts.

My whole world is like an annoying amount of work with Text as it is!

When I go to sleep at night all I dream about is Philosophy, Edited Text and Zombies... Often with Overlapping themes!

Pretty sure in one of my dreams last night I killed a Zombie with a Dangling Participle and then explained to him how his life choices could never lead to the kind of happiness that Aristotle described as Eudaimonia.

The deal I worked out for myself to keep sane is that for every 5 contacts I make on an ad campaign, I get to make 1 post here.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Right now I'm heading up three different ad campaigns. (Which is insane in it's own right to do more than 2... Most of my contemporaries only do 1 at a time)

After finishing up the research reports and proposals, now I'm doing e-mail blasts.

My whole world is like an annoying amount of work with Text as it is!

When I go to sleep at night all I dream about is Philosophy, Edited Text and Zombies... Often with Overlapping themes!

Pretty sure in one of my dreams last night I killed a Zombie with a Dangling Participle and then explained to him how his life choices could never lead to the kind of happiness that Aristotle described as Eudaimonia.

The deal I worked out for myself to keep sane is that for every 5 contacts I make on an ad campaign, I get to make 1 post here.
    Too many unnecessary line breaks, I can't read any of that.

Fast forward to 1:00 and crank the volume up.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    We haven't heard from 44 in a while... I wonder if this means the baby is home and he's busy bee of a new father!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

We haven't heard from 44 in a while... I wonder if this means the baby is home and he's busy bee of a new father!
    He's probably buried under a pile of dirty diapers wondering what he got himself into.

He's probably buried under a pile of dirty diapers wondering what he got himself into.
    I was told by a guy who's more Backwoods than the Turtleman that a dirty baby diaper makes the best bait for trappin' coyotes!
    6'4"

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    I was told by a guy who's more Backwoods than the Turtleman that a dirty baby diaper makes the best bait for trappin' coyotes!
    that is pretty back woods
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

He thinks you're a city slicker and is messing with you. I know because real backwoods peeps don't know what a diaper is.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Above in bold is why we know your story is fake.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    Above in bold is why we know your story is fake.
    Being more backwoods than the Turtleman is to this thread what throwing a Black Hole into a Black Hole is to Star Trek nerds!

But actually I do have some wilderness survivalist relatives that make the Turtleman look pretty tame.
    6'4"

For lunch today I had to run to town and pick up my wife's christmas present at the post office (missed delivery and she'd go get it tomorrow otherwise)

So I ran some quick errands, and decided to get a Whopper Hamburger.

Now I haven't eaten "Fast Food" in quite some time... And the fact that a Whopper value meal costs in 1 meal what I normally pay for 3 meals back here on the ponderosa!

But I figured I could go for a nasty hamburger.

The lady asked me "What Size?"

Small sounded too Small, so I went with a medium.
    I had to say No to like 50 different Cheese and Bacon Options...

Once again Fast Food let me down in Quality. And I even put my stocking cap over the bag to keep it warm for the drive home!

Burger was pedestrian at best...

But the portion size... My God the Portion size!

I'm an active 260 pound man... I was barely able to choke down all the french fries... And I had to pour half the drink down the drain because I was bored with drinking syrup and there was no food left that needed washing down.

Do people actually eat like this on a regular daily basis?

How the hell could you do that?
    6'4"

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's December 3rd in Iowa.......and it's 67 degrees...............creepy......
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

For lunch today I had to run to town and pick up my wife's christmas present at the post office (missed delivery and she'd go get it tomorrow otherwise)

Now I haven't eaten "Fast Food" in quite some time... And the fact that a Whopper value meal costs in 1 meal what I normally pay for 3 meals back here on the ponderosa!

Once again Fast Food let me down in Quality. And I even put my stocking cap over the bag to keep it warm for the drive home!

I'm an active 260 pound man... I was barely able to choke down all the french fries... And I had to pour half the drink down the drain because I was bored with drinking syrup and there was no food left that needed washing down.

Yep, they sure do. I can't dog them too much, I was one of them for a long time. Triple meat cheeseburger and large chili cheese tader tots was my staple, sometimes twice a day. I'll still knock down a big combo double or triple meat cheeseburger on the way home after a weekend hunting, fishing, or camping but now days I skip the fries and go with diet soda.

storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So how did the Bimini do in regards to fogging up on the inside or frosting up on the outside in those temps?
    If you look back at the picture that is frost on the curtains. We left it out of the garage overnight because we would have to lay the top down to fit. We will either need to put it in the garage or cover it up when we expect frost. But, when the sun popped out while we were fishing, it sure warmed us up. Had to come out of the coveralls very fast.
    My current log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158720023&p=1173746753&posted=1#post1173746753

A step backwards is better than a setback.

If this (insert whatever trivial thing that is upsetting me) is the worst thing to happen today, I'm going to have a great day.

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    the dull task of going to get a burger sounds way more interesting when you have Nainoa describing it, so suspenseful its hard not finish the wall of text

Oddly enough my last fast food outting was up in the mountains of Virginia over the Thanksgiving holiday. No town around for 40 minutes and the biggest stores there were a Dollar General, BP gas station and a McDonalds. I found the 3 random stores to be an strange choice for the trifecta of shopping places out in the middle of nowhere.

so I made plans last night to give the flounder anther shot this coming Sunday. Im picking up some new baits today after work.
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

powerlifter with abs jimmybimmy's Avatar
    jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000)

260lb man can barely eat a medium combo?

Just kidding, but go with diet soda and just get two burgers instead.

Originally Posted by Procta View Post

so I made plans last night to give the flounder anther shot this coming Sunday. Im picking up some new baits today after work.
    When you score, try this:

I like how flounder sounds with the LA accent ...floundah
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz

Culver's, dude.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

the dull task of going to get a burger sounds way more interesting when you have Nainoa describing it, so suspenseful its hard not finish the wall of text

Oddly enough my last fast food outting was up in the mountains of Virginia over the Thanksgiving holiday. No town around for 40 minutes and the biggest stores there were a Dollar General, BP gas station and a McDonalds. I found the 3 random stores to be an strange choice for the trifecta of shopping places out in the middle of nowhere.

LOL...

The day was gritty and warm... A visceral stink filled the air... And I knew this bag of Tacos wasn't going to go down easy.
    6'4"

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    that's a boston accent.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    that's a boston accent.
    Wouldn't Boston be more like FloowwnDAH?

Originally Posted by jimmybimmy View Post
    260lb man can barely eat a medium combo?

Just kidding, but go with diet soda and just get two burgers instead.
    Don't get me wrong... The burger that I make at home is way bigger than a whopper and way better.

It's not like back when I lived in the city that I didn't ever eat a whopper. And it's not like I'm rockin' some six pack abs, eating only Chicken and Fish and drinking only morning dew.

But it's like when you stop eating fast food (And a lot of restaurant food) Your body goes back to the way it normally is and the normal tolerances for Fat, Sugar and Salt.

When I make a burger and fries at home... I take plain frozen fries... Lightly spray a baking sheet put a light sprinkle of salt on them. Bake at 425... Then when they come out toss with a little smoked paprika. (If you bake with the paprika on it will burn) And it actually tastes like Golden Brown Potatoes... Not Grease and Salt.

When I make a burger, is where it really gets good... I go to the country butcher and buy a giant haunch of a chuck roast. I cut it into 1 inch cubes and toss them in the freezer, along with the grinder screw and dies, for a half hour. Then grind it with small little bits of red onion and I make it into TWELVE OUNCE patties. Then I wrap them individually in Wax paper and zip bags and put them in the freezer on a metal pan, crank the freezer to high to freeze them as fast as possible.

When it comes time to make them... For a Bun I bake a Ciabatta bun or a sour dough from one of my starters.

I thaw the burger out in a water bath... Once it's thawed I set it out on a cutting board... Salt and Fresh cracked pepper on each side and a light glaze of Olive Oil. (The OO helps for a crust for when I take it out to...

THE CHARCOAL GRILL... (But honestly if a guy has an old seasoned griddle that's just as good)

I fire up the grill and get it rocket hot...

The whole time it's heating I'm letting the burger come up to room temperature, just sitting out for 20-30 minutes covered by the wax paper it was frozen in.

Since I ground the burger myself I don't have to over cook it in order to sanitize the ammoniated ass meat they put into it... I make that Mofo Medium rare... So that "Bench Resting" (Which you also do when making a good steak) allows the temp of the middle to come up so I don't end up with a cold center... Because at 12 ounces that friggin' patty starts out thicker than a steak.

Then I grill it on Retardedly high heat for 5 minutes per side. (If it was a steak it would be 4 mins) to medium rare.

While it's grilling I dress the Fresh Cibatta bun... I make a Tiger sauce for the heel... Which is half horseradish and half Mayo (Made from Olive oil) and then I crack fresh black pepper on it.

I've kind of wandered away from the whole Bacon Cheese burger thing...

These days I prefer Sauteed Red onion that I melt a little Blue Cheese into the pan once the onions are starting to glisten... Toss in a hearty amount of fresh minced garlic... Cover the Sautee pan and put a drizzle of Worchestershire sauce to steam into it once I see the cheese is just starting to melt.

Take the Burger off the grill and tent it with tin foil for 4 minutes (Lets the juices come back into the meat)

The Cheese and onion topper forms a little bit of a crust on the bottom... Just enough that you can slide a spatula under it and slide it ontop of the burger.

Top with Ketchup and Mustard if you choose... If it's in season I've become a really big fan of Cherry tomatoes from the garden that I chopped into a cutney with Fresh cracked pepper and parsley.

The Cold element makes a nice off set.

It's hard to go from THAT ^^^^ to "A Number one Combo with extra cheese and bacon"
    6'4"

Yeah that's not an LA accent.

LA accent sounds like like the midwest except it has a regional tweak where they make all of their OO and U sounds longer...

So in MN it's Minn-es-OH-tah
    In Illinois it's Sheh-cegg-go
    In LA they eat their soup with a Spooon

That long Awh thing is pretty much a MA or Boston thing.
    6'4"

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Hairy, check your PM's.

Nudez sent.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    Hairy, check your PM's.

Nudez sent.
    Ejaculated all over them and sent back to you.

Ejaculated all over them and sent back to you.

You guys ever heard of using the tag

:no-homo:

6'4"

You guys ever heard of using the tag

:no-homo:

What's the fun in that?

What's the fun in that?
    If only Fitty was here...

:sniff:
    6'4"

powerlifter with abs jimmybimmy's Avatar
    jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    DELICIOUS MEAL I WON'T GET WHILE A COLLOGE
    Thanks for making my mouth water man. :drool: