Page 156 of 183 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,680 of 5464
    iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bought my first generator today. I bought it specifically for the RV, but as a back up for the house too. I got a smoking deal on it too because sears gave me a 25% discount
    ★cVc★

"Hes the reason for the tear drops on my barbell" -jordansrt

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by iccyman001 View Post
    Bought my first generator today. I bought it specifically for the RV, but as a back up for the house too. I got a smoking deal on it too because sears gave me a 25% discount
    2 or 4 stroke?

Watts?
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    I want to get one of those small quiet Honda generators for hurricane season
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    A friend of mine has one. Amazing how quiet they are.

Used it a few years ago at a baseball tournament where we had a 7.5 hour delay. Kept the kids cool while we waited and did not get kicked out due to the noise.
    Last edited by jason_bh; 06-18-2014 at 01:54 PM.

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Find yourself a decommed US or Soviet DIESEL not gas, DIESEL genset. I could power a small 3rd world country with mine and for what you'll pay for a gas genset and the fuel it's not a good choice. Having some power is annoying, having AC when it's tropical swamp ass right after a hurricane is bliss.

iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iccyman001 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    those babies are not cheap....
    Honda does them right, but knows how to price them too

Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    2 or 4 stroke?

Watts?
    4 stroke 7000 watt
    ★cVc★

"Hes the reason for the tear drops on my barbell" -jordansrt

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER View Post
    Find yourself a decommed US or Soviet DIESEL not gas, DIESEL genset. I could power a small 3rd world country with mine and for what you'll pay for a gas genset and the fuel it's not a good choice. Having some power is annoying, having AC when it's tropical swamp ass right after a hurricane is bliss.
    Where would we find one of these beasts?
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    The Honda eu2000 is the best small generator on the market. You can put it right outside your fish house door and not even know it's running, which also means that thieves can't hear that it's running. The only drawback is the price.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    The Honda eu2000 is the best small generator on the market. You can put it right outside your fish house door and not even know it's running, which also means that thieves can't hear that it's running. The only drawback is the price.
    You must have ballsy thieves down there... Up here no one would steal something from an active fish house with people in it.

With the money we have coming (Supposedly in the next month) I'm going to invest in a decent generator... Gonna be a search though to find just the right one.

In other news... Wife came home last night and she is giving serious thought to buying a German Shepherd puppy!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    About time you get a dog! Your daughter needs a playmate/protector

in omnia paratus

Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    About time you get a dog! Your daughter needs a playmate/protector
    My wife's allergies usually can't handle multiple species. So she was waiting for the cats to die to get a lap dog.

Now that we have more space in the house it's a little easier on her allergies. With the big yard and all it really calls for a big outdoor dog. So the "Loose" plan is that we'll turn on the heaters in the garage during the winter and he can spend some of his time in there and an attached pen.

We'll have to see... I think she's still "Playing" with the idea. But now that we know my daughter isn't allergic to animals the idea is really growing on my wife.
    6'4"

and the more stuff you expose her to, the less she'll be allergic to. Local, raw honey helps with that, but I know you already know that.

in omnia paratus

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    even the used ones are not much cheaper

considering this Champion generator kinda of the same specs as the Honda but cheaper (probably not as quiet, I would guess)
    http://www.championpowerequipment.co...rators/73536i/
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shroomed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    LOL... Earlier I spotted the biggest beetle I've ever seen this far north. In fact I think the only time I've seen a beetle bigger was in the tropics!

It was moving slow, so I picked it up with a stick and tossed it into the chicken pen. Now THAT is entertainment!

Funny watching them steel the corpse from each other over and over and over again!
    If it was over an inch....you need to post pics

Did some hiking and was lucky enough to find a scorpion
    Don't get too many of them over here

I hate those, feels like a bee sting on steroids...I had to stop leaving my boots in the garage after finding a few scorpions making a home out of my shoes
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Caffeine withdrawals is no laughing matter. after 2-3+ Rockstars for 5 years, 2 days without caffeine and I'm very close to Hulk-like rage

in omnia paratus

Caffeine withdrawals is no laughing matter. after 2-3+ Rockstars for 5 years, 2 days without caffeine and I'm very close to Hulk-like rage
    I suffered through a 3 day power outage a while back... The first day I couldn't figure out what the friggin headache was from, until I realized that I hadn't had any coffee.

I've since perfected the art of making coffee on the charcoal grill!

Turned out to be a blessing in disguise last summer when we had a couple of power outages and I was watching the baby alone... Just warmed all of her bottles in a hot water bath from the grill. Because of course only my child would have grilled milk!

It's one thing to get hooked on morning coffee... But sugar blasted energy drinks with flaming pink labels... It's time to quit for moral reasons!
    Ask yourself "What would John Wayne say if he saw me drinking this?"

6'4"

The ones I drank were sugar free. I'd be fine if i could have coffee or my Diet Pepsi

in omnia paratus

The ones I drank were sugar free. I'd be fine if i could have coffee or my Diet Pepsi
    Still the can is covered with neon graphics and stuff that looks like it came off a kids bike.

If you were hanging out with John Wayne and Johnny Cash would you hold the can so the logo and graphics were out... or in?

You're 35+ now and that means you have to make different choices... When in doubt about whether or not you should do something, simply conduct the Wayne & Cash thought experiment!

6'4"

I think John Wayne and Johnny Cash would love the idea of Jeager Bombs and the like. Get drunk and stay up all night? Johnny Cash would be in for sure, especially in his younger days.

But yes, after the detox, i'll be back to just drinking black coffee.

in omnia paratus

I sure wish the rain and storms would stop. Flooding is bad, but so is not being able to mow the lawn!

in omnia paratus

uneventful fishing day Sunday....croaker were being a pest and so were the small catfish.....landed a coups reds and trout....trout are running here now....pretty much nail your bait as soon as it lands on the water.
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

I wire wheeled off the core support of the Hot Rod and primed it last night. might start putting pieces back together tonight while the salmon is smoking

in omnia paratus

I sure wish the rain and storms would stop. Flooding is bad, but so is not being able to mow the lawn!
    Yeah it's the most pleasant June I can remember... But yeah it seams like you guys are just constantly getting rained on.
    6'4"

So she left the honeymoon planning up to me. We're wanting an all inclusive resort somewhere in the Carribbean. I'd prefer US Virgin Islands, but am open to going elsewhere. So many to choose from!

in omnia paratus

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So she left the honeymoon planning up to me. We're wanting an all inclusive resort somewhere in the Carribbean. I'd prefer US Virgin Islands, but am open to going elsewhere. So many to choose from!
    Why not take a visit to see Nainoa? You can visit the chicken coop and have him cook you guys some great food, all while he tells you stories that may or may not be true.

That's a heck of a honeymoon IMO.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    for overall value, you have to go somewhere that isn't US territory. like the dominican republic, cancun or jamaica.

Awesome deals if you book in advance.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Any particular reason you're looking for all-inclusive?
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

I have a friend who is at an all inclusive in Jamaica right now. He paid around $2400 (2 people) for a week's stay including round trip flight. (Orlando to Jamaica)
    No tipping, beach front room, all food & drink (including top shelf), all rentals / activities and tours, 4 restaurants on site, 24 hour room service etc

Im sure there are pros and cons of all inclusives but that sounds like a good deal to me
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All inclusives are the bomb. Highly recommend them. Especially if you are looking to do a lot of drinking. The free booze is a nice perk.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.