Page 13 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast
    Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jimmybimmy View Post
    Lives in the woods, only ever seen one possum. Not sure if srs......
    Sounds like the DNR guy I talked to back in the day was right... Possum is new to Minnesota:

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/dis...ginia-opossum/
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

powerlifter with abs jimmybimmy's Avatar
    jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmybimmy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    Sounds like the DNR guy I talked to back in the day was right... Possum is new to Minnesota:

Now it all makes sense!

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I saw an article somewhere that you guys are having a successful wolf season!

edit:

Here it is

http://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/177102181.html
    "I believe that life isn't worth living if not lived passionately." - Nainoa

"Anything you put into your subconscious mind can become reality" - Mike Rashid

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by 44hunter View Post
    I saw an article somewhere that you guys are having a successful wolf season!

edit:

Here it is

http://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/177102181.html
    Yeah they've been building up to that for years... I've never seen a wild wolf with my own eyes just tracks... But my buddy and his brother were out ice fishing up north and some wolves came down out of the forest to check out the fish houses... When my buddy and his bro came out the wolves stopped and ran back to the woods again.

There is talk that the range of the East-Central pack comes just about up to my door step.

It strange that wolves have come back so fast, while at the same time we have possums... Pretty soon it will be warm enough up here in the winter that migrating herds of Chupacabra will end up here!
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah they've been building up to that for years... I've never seen a wild wolf with my own eyes just tracks... But my buddy and his brother were out ice fishing up north and some wolves came down out of the forest to check out the fish houses... When my buddy and his bro came out the wolves stopped and ran back to the woods again.

There is talk that the range of the East-Central pack comes just about up to my door step.

It strange that wolves have come back so fast, while at the same time we have possums... Pretty soon it will be warm enough up here in the winter that migrating herds of Chupacabra will end up here!
    Possums will end up the dominant species. They will kill off the wolves and everyone knows chupas dont eat possums.

Possums will end up the dominant species. They will kill off the wolves and everyone knows chupas dont eat possums.
    So long as they breed in sufficient enough numbers that I can use them in my army of conquest campaign for Emperor in 2016.
    6'4"

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz

I'm not buying it. As long as I can remember, I've seen plenty of possums while out coon hunting. We usually just left them be because their pelts aren't worth it.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

So long as they breed in sufficient enough numbers that I can use them in my army of conquest campaign for Emperor in 2016.

Originally Posted by lhprop1 View Post
    I'm not buying it. As long as I can remember, I've seen plenty of possums while out coon hunting. We usually just left them be because their pelts aren't worth it.
    If you read further in that story it talks about how the line where you could find them was around the Cities & St. Cloud area.

So it's entirely plausible for you to have seen them down there, but for me to have not seen them up here.

Even a little stranger then that I moved NORTH and saw one!
    6'4"

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    I see flat opossums here almost every day in the street

It may be a tie between opossums and armadillos ...if you were homeless around here you wouldnt go hungry
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Live possum, the world's most rare animal. Dead possum, the world's most common animal.

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    On behalf of PETA and our more than 3 million members and supporters, I am writing to ask you to keep hunting magazines sold at your stores out of the reach and view of minors by displaying them alongside adult publications such as Playboy and Penthouse.
    -snip-
    So they want more exposure for the kids? I know when I was 12-14 that's right where I hung out trying to peak through the plastic masking. LOL

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    So they want more exposure for the kids? I know when I was 12-14 that's right where I hung out trying to peak through the plastic masking. LOL
    When I'm voted Emperor in 2016 all members of PETA will be forced to eat Bacon made from the belly meat of juvenile chinchillas... or they will be deported.
    6'4"

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I'm voted Emperor in 2016 all members of PETA will be forced to eat Bacon made from the belly meat of juvenile chinchillas... or they will be deported.
    Your campaign tactics are working well on me.

sounds like you will need a highly skilled person for make those prime chinchilla cuts....I suggest a sashimi chef
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    Your campaign tactics are working well on me.
    Yeah too many Americans have come to believe that Liberty means having the freedom to force your beliefs on other people, even if those beliefs are half thought out ideas or just general hokum.

In Nainoa's America, you will be free to do whatever you want... But if you break the Code of Conduct you will lose your Bacon eating privaledges for a predetermined amount of time.

Vegetarians and members of PETA will be rounded up into Labor Camps where they can raise the pigs with tender loving care, until a predetermined time when the pigs will be moved to a different camp and a group of piglets shipped in.

What happens at this other camp... Who's going to tell them?????
    6'4"

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    sounds like you will need a highly skilled person for make those prime chinchilla cuts....I suggest a sashimi chef
    Nah... The real trick when I become emperor is going to be building my Death Star... Especially since we'll only have enough money in the Space Travel Budget for a couple of old step ladders!
    6'4"

Sucks... I have to go back to the City today.

Street lights and traffic FTL
    6'4"

Just for you, noa... Went to setup a computer at one of my remote user's house... they're teasing you.

I also saw a large bodied deer in the field behind my house yesterday evening just before dark. That's only the 2nd time I've seen a deer back there in the 8 years we've been in that house.

Attached Images

Rifle opens tomorrow. I will have pictures of dead deer for you guys. So be ready.

Rifle opens tomorrow. I will have pictures of dead deer for you guys. So be ready.
    Whatever... I've made these promises before.

Err...

Wait...

6'4"

I have to admit for the first time going back to the City didn't completely blow yak testicles.

Made $100, Whiskey was on sale for half off, ate at Chipolte for the first time in a long time, my parents gave me their old snowblower and traffic was near nonexistent!
    6'4"

Whatever... I've made these promises before.

Err...

Wait...

How much would shipping be on a deer from OK to MN?

How much would shipping be on a deer from OK to MN?
    LOL... I actually think there is a law about selling game meat.

I know it's a federal crime to sell squirrel meat.

We'll just have to meet half way... I'll drive to Northwest Iowa, and you meet me in Sioux City!
    6'4"

LOL... I actually think there is a law about selling game meat.

I know it's a federal crime to sell squirrel meat.

We'll just have to meet half way... I'll drive to Northwest Iowa, and you meet me in Sioux City!
    I wouldnt be selling anything.... Just a friendly gesture.

Brb headed to Iowa

I wouldnt be selling anything.... Just a friendly gesture.

Brb headed to Iowa
    LOL... I appreciate the gesture... But I'm sure the cost is prohibitive.

On a cool note... Saw my Dad today... The last time he was out here I took him on a speed tour of the woods...

He told me today that he loves my woods, and that his goal is to stay alive long enough to help me build my daughter a tree fort someday.

I wonder if we can just paint a deer stand pink?
    6'4"

LOL... I appreciate the gesture... But I'm sure the cost is prohibitive.

On a cool note... Saw my Dad today... The last time he was out here I took him on a speed tour of the woods...

He told me today that he loves my woods, and that his goal is to stay alive long enough to help me build my daughter a tree fort someday.

I wonder if we can just paint a deer stand pink?
    Just paint the inside pink and keep the outside camoflaged.

win/win

Just paint the inside pink and keep the outside camoflaged.

win/win
    Yeah I also met my buddy's mom today (She's a rapacious lush) so I asked her to save me some wine bottle for my home brew. (I can't drink the last batch of rot gut faster than the new batch of rot gut can brew! )

She just thinks I live in the bum-fawk middle of no where. (Which I don't, you can just see the middle of nowhere from here)

She told me "Your daughter is going to grow up to be a definite Wild Child." Like it was a bad thing for her to grow up in the wilderness/country before heading off to the university of Hawaii!
    6'4"

So my wife is at the point where even her "Maternity" shirts have her belly sticking out... And I mentioned "You know... I've got some shirts that I don't wear a lot that aren't overly manly and have a big body to them even though the shoulders barely fit me... Maybe you could just wear some of those."

So she sent me down to dig in my closet.

Thus endeth the reign of the Sea Foam Shirt!!!!!!!

6'4"