CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Does anyone here not have any aches?

I think I tweaked my MCL or something because my knee feels a little loose and I have this random bruise on it.

Also I have a bulging disc in my lower back and I feel like it somewhat limits me because of the pain.

Im just so frustrated right now because im so conscious of my body and here I am hurt.

I want to workout today (leg day) but im worried I may be doing more damage than good by doing that.

has no use for a name n0useforaname's Avatar
    n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I get aches, but they are never normally horrible. If I ever do get a pain that causes me to not be able to lift, I find other exercises that can work that muscle group without pain. Or I do lighter weight with higher reps. Just recently I did something to my bicep tendon, and instead of benching heavy, I use a press machine that doesn't hurt but still gives me a good pump.
    Learning something new here every single day... and I'm still not sure if I understand : /

MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoldyGopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you think working out makes you hurt, just picture the pain of regret that fat couch potatoes have daily.

(Trust me on this.)

Work carefully around your injuries, R.I.C.E., Ibuprofen, positive attitude.
    330->210. Drop me a PM if you're just getting started and want some advice.
    Do what you love and you'll never workout a day in your life.

CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CATCH17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've worked around a bulging disc for 2 years.

Now there is something wrong with my knee and im not sure what it is.

I feel no pain, I can still do everything normal, but it just feels loose and unstable for some reason. I don't get it.

RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) RRJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I sometimes get some aches, usually in my lower back or my right knee joint (after squats). Sometimes it seems like I might slightly strain a tricep or shoulder muscle as well. Nothing too serious. Being a 350 lb obese man had so much worse aches and pains, it's stunning to me that I ever lived that way.

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Occasionally get lower back aches, plus I have 2 bum knees. One knee has a loose kneecap from a soccer injury when I was a kid and the other one I just get pains in now and then from a motorcycle injury.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    aches and pains crew
    catch22
    d*mned if you don't
    d*mned if you do

-penned for catch17

razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I hurt my back recently doing deadlifts. I can still do squats with no pain as long as I'm careful to use proper form. I switched out deadlifts for the leg press machine for now and then somehow managed to hurt my back on that (All I did was adjust my position slightly while holding the weight up and it really tweaked something). Anyway, things are healing nicely and I can still do my squats heavy with no issues so I'm happy. Once I'm all healed I'll just have to be more careful with my form on the other exercises. In short, I think all weightlifters get aches, pains and/or injuries at some point. Trying to work around them without aggravating them is my way of dealing with it.

tGei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CATCH17 View Post
    I think I tweaked my MCL or something because my knee feels a little loose and I have this random bruise on it.

Also I have a bulging disc in my lower back and I feel like it somewhat limits me because of the pain.

Im just so frustrated right now because im so conscious of my body and here I am hurt.

I want to workout today (leg day) but im worried I may be doing more damage than good by doing that.
    I got aches all over the place. Some are worse than others.

I've got a shoulder injury (I think RC) I've been dealing with for about a year now, I only really feel it doing over the head shoulder presses, so I just go really low on that.

I sprained my ankle pretty bad while running about a month and a half ago and I would say it's about 60-70% back.

I also usually have shin splints when I go heavier on my mileage while running.

One that that I just started taking is a Glucosamine + Chondroitin supplement. Ive only been on it for about 2 weeks now and I definitely feel an improvement in my overall general aches related to tendons and ligaments. My ankle feels slightly stronger, I've heard it may help in strengthening the ligament stretch. I'm not sure if it's doing much to my shoulder, but I hope it will.

It isn't the cheapest supplement, but if you got the cash I would say it's worth a shot.

Also, there are many different types of the supplement that contain other things, but I took my time and found one that has only the Glucosamine and Chondroitin.

In Starvation Mode Brklyns_Finest's Avatar
    Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Chronic tendinitis in both wrists due to an extra tendon in each (doctor said it wasnt as weird and uncommon as it may sound). My tendons are constantly rubbing against each other and bones due to the extra tendon. Have had three cortisone shots in each, doctor said the next step is surgery. I was going perfect with no pain until about a week ago, and now its tweeked again. Aleive/ice does nothing. Just gotta live with some stuff.
    275->180->248... Next stop, 150

"It ain't about how hard you can hit. Its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" ---Rocky Balboa

"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."

DISCIPLINE + PATIENCE = SUCCESS

truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500)
    As you get older it only gets better....

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    patella femoral syndrome in left knee
    impingement in left shoulder
    right shoulder prone to subluxation
    pulled spinal erector
    think my iliopsoas is also pulled
    sprained toe

feelsbadman
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?