Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500)

Got PUNCHED and kicked OUT of a house party last night (PICS) (CLIFFS)

Hi lads.

I've spent the last few days in Leeds England hitting up my boys who go to Uni there. For the record I do spend a lot of time travelling up and down England visiting my boys who live here, there and everywhere since univeristy has hit.

Got invited to some *******s house party. It was a sports team event so all the people attending were part of some kind of sport society. I get there with 3 mates at about 11:30pm. House was rammed and the music was banging out pretty loud. Neighbours raged a few times so they had to turn it down.

1 hour later and I've already finished my bottle of vodka. As its a party there were drinks lying around. Saw this cokctail pitcher on the table so I thought I'd have a cheeky bit:

Some girl runs up as I'm about to pour the drink screaming "That's mine. That's mine. That's my drinks what ya doing?". I apologised and said "Don't worry I'll put it back". She insisted I have some though. She said "Do you want the sex on the beach cocktail or the blue one?". Trying to be aplha I said "Well I'll have sex on the beach, and I aint talking about drinks here". She bert stared and said "I have a boyfriend. He plays rugby". Not phased I said "Cool story sister". Not a good move she stormed off and I was just stood there. Picture her (would not smash):

As time passed I was dancing my tight glutes off and actually having a pretty good time. I went upstairs to use the toilet and that girl is on the landing kissing her BF and she had her hand down dem pants. I said "Excuse me" to squeeze past them to get to the bathroom and the bloke said "No excuse you!". Confused i just kept walking to the bathroom. When I was in there unleashing my p1ss with the force of 1000 sexually frustrated midgets I hear a LOUD bang on the door and the guy shouting "Oi stop taking a dump you filthy piglet". He then turned the light switch off. Here is a photo as evidence. Before you wonder the pen was already in there. Did it whilst I was peeing.

I managed to find the door and opened it. There was about 10 blokes all laughing. As I'm walking past them one of the guys shouts "U WOT M8? WHAT IS THAT? WHY DID YOU DAMAGE HIS BATHROOM". They're all getting violent as this point. I'm already disliked because of what I said to the blokes girlfriend, now the writing on the wall. Every man in the party is against me and at that point i had lost my mates.

As I'm walking down the stairs dude sucker punches me in the ear. I stumble forward and smash into the front door and just leave. The door slammed shut and I was just left outside. Also left my jacket in there sow as banging and kicking the door but no one answered. Tried calling him out by shouting through the letter box but the neighbout came out and told me to stfu. Picture of the bloke:

INb4 you're a ******* for letting him hit you. But please note I was yucky and he also had 10 of his boys by his side. I wanted to square up to him once outside trust me.

- Turn up to house party
    - Finish vodka
    - Steal drink
    - Girl gets funny as it's her drink
    - Lets me have her drink
    - Rustle her jimmies on accident
    - Party and dance my glutes off
    - Go to the toilet
    - Bump into the girls boyfriend
    - He tries trolling me
    - Get hounded out
    - Get sucker punched
    - Leave party

[300 Spartan Royal Guard] eeokin's Avatar
    eeokin is just really nice. (+1000) eeokin is just really nice. (+1000) eeokin is just really nice. (+1000) eeokin is just really nice. (+1000) eeokin is just really nice. (+1000) eeokin is just really nice. (+1000) eeokin is just really nice. (+1000) eeokin is just really nice. (+1000) eeokin is just really nice. (+1000) eeokin is just really nice. (+1000) eeokin is just really nice. (+1000)
    ur****m8
    > Engineering Students Who Know Everything About Math, Science, And Everything Crew < & [300 Spartan Crew]

iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500) iamlouis is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by eeokin View Post
    ur****m8
    Phuck you m8.

JohnnyDrama1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDrama1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDrama1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDrama1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDrama1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDrama1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDrama1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDrama1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDrama1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDrama1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnnyDrama1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i appreciate the effort you took to take pictures of everyone involved in this cool story

sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sourcecode123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wot

ExcuseMyAbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExcuseMyAbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExcuseMyAbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExcuseMyAbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExcuseMyAbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExcuseMyAbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExcuseMyAbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExcuseMyAbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExcuseMyAbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExcuseMyAbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) ExcuseMyAbs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    provided a few lolz... little skeptical though

Leeds brah checking in... where was this house party?

Would like to confirm for fellow miscers.

Statticbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Statticbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Statticbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Statticbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Statticbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Statticbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Statticbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Statticbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Statticbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Statticbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Statticbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    .... Wot
    Raping CamelJockey on recharge all day erryday

Cockslammington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cockslammington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cockslammington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cockslammington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cockslammington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cockslammington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cockslammington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cockslammington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cockslammington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cockslammington will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cockslammington will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    that's what you get for vandalising somebodies house who have been nice enough to let you in. what did you expect brah?

typical miscer being at a party and thinking about the posts hes gonna make on the internet later

ImPrettyGood is not very helpful. (-500) ImPrettyGood is not very helpful. (-500) ImPrettyGood is not very helpful. (-500) ImPrettyGood is not very helpful. (-500) ImPrettyGood is not very helpful. (-500) ImPrettyGood is not very helpful. (-500) ImPrettyGood is not very helpful. (-500) ImPrettyGood is not very helpful. (-500) ImPrettyGood is not very helpful. (-500) ImPrettyGood is not very helpful. (-500) ImPrettyGood is not very helpful. (-500)
    This happened, I can confirm I was door. OP was banging me for quite a while till he was told to go away.

i take 8mins rest umad? mingzie's Avatar
    mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cool story sister
    Never been hugged crew
    Message girl on ********, she goes offline and Add Friend button appears crew
    Extreme Assisted Dips Crew
    Don't have a ******** wall because noone would post on it anyway crew
    Want to order pizza, too scared to pick up phone crew
    Nobody cares about my birthday crew
    Friendzone crew
    Leave Chestparrot alone crew
    No friends except my neopet crew

white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    such is life in England
    6'2", 198

Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adamyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lmao i think i know that *******. where abouts in leeds?
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

*DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He looks like a bitch.

| Green Bay Packers | Milwaukee Bucks | Milwaukee Brewers |

Founder of the *DH* Posse
    Fukin fuk with us, pussies

Reps forever: isp

Originally Posted by ExcuseMyAbs View Post
    provided a few lolz... little skeptical though

Leeds brah checking in... where was this house party?

Would like to confirm for fellow miscers.
    Moortown mate.

ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000) ShadowBarkley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "If you cant slam with the best, Jam with the rest."

*Always picks last option crew*
    *Buffalo Bills fanatic crew*
    *Knicks....I guess*

Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Travis99 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That's funny because....

I've spent the last few days in Leeds England hitting up my boys who go to Uni there. For the record I do spend a lot of time travelling up and down England visiting my boys who live here, there and everywhere since univeristy has hit.

Got invited to some *******s house party. It was a sports team event so all the people attending were part of some kind of sport society. I get there with 3 mates at about 11:30pm. House was rammed and the music was banging out pretty loud. Neighbours raged a few times so they had to turn it down.

1 hour later and I've already finished my bottle of vodka. As its a party there were drinks lying around. Saw this cokctail pitcher on the table so I thought I'd have a cheeky bit:

Some girl runs up as I'm about to pour the drink screaming "That's mine. That's mine. That's my drinks what ya doing?". I apologised and said "Don't worry I'll put it back". She insisted I have some though. She said "Do you want the sex on the beach cocktail or the blue one?". Trying to be aplha I said "Well I'll have sex on the beach, and I aint talking about drinks here". She bert stared and said "I have a boyfriend. He plays rugby". Not phased I said "Cool story sister". Not a good move she stormed off and I was just stood there. Picture her (would not smash):

As time passed I was dancing my tight glutes off and actually having a pretty good time. I went upstairs to use the toilet and that girl is on the landing kissing her BF and she had her hand down dem pants. I said "Excuse me" to squeeze past them to get to the bathroom and the bloke said "No excuse you!". Confused i just kept walking to the bathroom. When I was in there unleashing my p1ss with the force of 1000 sexually frustrated midgets I hear a LOUD bang on the door and the guy shouting "Oi stop taking a dump you filthy piglet". He then turned the light switch off. Here is a photo as evidence. Before you wonder the pen was already in there. Did it whilst I was peeing.

I managed to find the door and opened it. There was about 10 blokes all laughing. As I'm walking past them one of the guys shouts "U WOT M8? WHAT IS THAT? WHY DID YOU DAMAGE HIS BATHROOM". They're all getting violent as this point. I'm already disliked because of what I said to the blokes girlfriend, now the writing on the wall. Every man in the party is against me and at that point i had lost my mates.

As I'm walking down the stairs dude sucker punches me in the ear. I stumble forward and smash into the front door and just leave. The door slammed shut and I was just left outside. Also left my jacket in there sow as banging and kicking the door but no one answered. Tried calling him out by shouting through the letter box but the neighbout came out and told me to stfu. Picture of the bloke:

INb4 you're a ******* for letting him hit you. But please note I was yucky and he also had 10 of his boys by his side. I wanted to square up to him once outside trust me.

- Turn up to house party
    - Finish vodka
    - Steal drink
    - Girl gets funny as it's her drink
    - Lets me have her drink
    - Rustle her jimmies on accident
    - Party and dance my glutes off
    - Go to the toilet
    - Bump into the girls boyfriend
    - He tries trolling me
    - Get hounded out
    - Get sucker punched
    - Leave party

Crazy man
    There is no they…

Originally Posted by Adamyo View Post
    lmao i think i know that *******. where abouts in leeds?
    Party was in Moortown Leeds. My mate said he is a ******* all the time.

Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cool story bro.

iaemt is not very helpful. (-500) iaemt is not very helpful. (-500) iaemt is not very helpful. (-500) iaemt is not very helpful. (-500) iaemt is not very helpful. (-500) iaemt is not very helpful. (-500) iaemt is not very helpful. (-500) iaemt is not very helpful. (-500) iaemt is not very helpful. (-500) iaemt is not very helpful. (-500) iaemt is not very helpful. (-500)
    u lost ur coat m8

I'm cultivating mass SPARTAAAAA's Avatar
    SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i had one or two of those nights before OP if true. you handled it pretty well.

i take 8mins rest umad? mingzie's Avatar
    mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this kinda sounds like superbad lol
    Never been hugged crew
    Message girl on ********, she goes offline and Add Friend button appears crew
    Extreme Assisted Dips Crew
    Don't have a ******** wall because noone would post on it anyway crew
    Want to order pizza, too scared to pick up phone crew
    Nobody cares about my birthday crew
    Friendzone crew
    Leave Chestparrot alone crew
    No friends except my neopet crew

roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500)
    don't act stupid at a party and it won't happen. i used to kick "bros" out of my fraternity house all the time. only times i let GDIs in was if they were with 5+ bitches.

nomsayin

Originally Posted by SPARTAAAAA View Post
    i had one or two of those nights before OP if true. you handled it pretty well.

Lol its true bro - thanks mate.

Thick. Solid. Tight. Agentdark45's Avatar
    Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol'd hard
    ☆☆☆Jaden Smith school of experimental philosophy and existentialism crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆UK crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Poverty meal crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆CEO crew☆☆☆

Stats: 5'10"
    Weight: 185lbs

Originally Posted by roadtrippin View Post
    don't act stupid at a party and it won't happen. i used to kick "bros" out of my fraternity house all the time. only times i let GDIs in was if they were with 5+ bitches.

nomsayin
    Yeah but would you sucker punch a gent as he walked down the stairs?

yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000) yage is just really nice. (+1000)
    that bloke genuinely looks like a pig.

I'm cultivating mass SPARTAAAAA's Avatar
    SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPARTAAAAA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iamlouis View Post
    Lol its true bro - thanks mate.
    lol yeah. one house party i was hammered and decided to cup a girls teddies (no rapist) who was passed out. friend squawk's like a parrot "u wot m8?" i get a angry mob after me have to leave out a little window in the bathroom and run home.

another time i went way out of my way to try smash a 16 year old i was like 25-26 but looked young. anyway i minded her phone. (had the same) got wasted. at the end i handed it back b4 leaving. that somehow translates to. "you tried to steal it but realized you couldn't" lolwut.
    anyway i was encircled by children and had a broken bottle. was like that scene where Russel Crowe is released in the arena in gladiator. i managed to get away intimidation and agility though. missed my train had to wait like 3 hours. was so wasted i thought there would be no more trains. ever. & realised i left my coat there. i liked that coat.

Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swaggahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LOL I love your threads stlouis

'trying to be alpha' lmfao

roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500) roadtrippin is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by iamlouis View Post
    Yeah but would you sucker punch a gent as he walked down the stairs?
    no, i wouldn't. but if he was causing problems i'd ask him (politely of course) to leave. if he didn't leave, then i'd get violent. dealwithit.gif

platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) platinumpike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i say you handled it ok.
    i always just fought and it always ends in people screeming at you afterwards and you having to explain the stupid story to everyone a 1000 times.
    #####///'10-'11 Winter Bulk Crew\\\#####
    From Sept 1st - Jan 17th I gained 20LBS. 196-216
    Dislocated my shoulder at 7:15pm 6/1/2011