Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000)

Girlfriend admitted something today, not sure how to react...wise miscer come in(srs)

Please respect srs tags ITT.

I was having a talk with my girlfriend of two years last night and we got into talking about her past. She had some weird stuff that happened when she was really young, like her mother who was interned in a psychiatric hospital for a few days, how she was always telling my girl she was a witch who could read people's mind, ****ed up **** like this. It was getting pretty serious, talking about things she never told me before. To make it short because i'm **** at telling story, she said she was sexually assaulted when she was in her first years of high school by her tennis coach. There's no doubt in my mind it's true, she's a brilliant girl, and not the type to pull out a story like this out of her ass just for attention. I don't know what to do now, I really feel like beating this ****er to death, but I can't. She told me she didn't want to think about it, that it was past and she insisted on not telling me his name. I don't want to let this go because I don't want him to abuse any other girl, and because people like this deserve to die srs.

Her dad doesn't know, and I'm not sure I should ask him for help to find the coach's name. I'm pretty sure he could find it somewhere in his files or something, but it'd be pretty ****ed up to ask him without telling him everything and i'm sure not doing this without her agreement...

What the **** should I do? Just let it slip like nothing happened?

No cliffs, if you don't want to read just leave this thread.

Pics for your time:

I run faster horny than you do scared

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i have the weirdest....

Request21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Request21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Request21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Request21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Request21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Request21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Request21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Request21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Request21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Request21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Request21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Offer her help and if she doesn't need it, let it be bro.

Don't stress over it, it's her problem and she has dealt with her way.

210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Break up with her. The girl is a psycho trust me.

theZergking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theZergking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theZergking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theZergking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theZergking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theZergking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theZergking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theZergking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theZergking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theZergking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theZergking is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    sloots gunna sloot

95% chance its a lie

Mirin' Fingernails? HandModelBrah's Avatar
    HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HandModelBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    abort. abort. abort. abort. I don't care HOW "good" you think she is. Girls like that will do some crazy shiit down the road.

╦═╗╔═╗╔══║░║╔═╗░░╦═╗╦░╦═╗░░╦░
    ║░║╠═╣╠═░║░║║░║░░║░║║░║░║░░║░
    ╩═╝║░║║░░╚═╝╩╩╝░░╩═╝╩░╩═╝░░╩░
    ═╦║░║╔═╗═╦═░░╔═╗╔═╗╔═╗╦═╗░╔═╗
    ░║║░║╚═╗░║░░░╠╦╝╠╣░╠═╣║░║░░╔╝
    ╚╝╚═╝╚═╝░║░░░║╚═╚═╝║░║╩═╝░░▄░

nowhoresplease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowhoresplease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowhoresplease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowhoresplease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowhoresplease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowhoresplease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowhoresplease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowhoresplease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowhoresplease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowhoresplease has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowhoresplease has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Girl has/will have issues, if they haven't yet become evident. How long have you been dating? Sorry to hear brah, can't be easy to have this dropped on you all of a sudden.

tedbundyisahero is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedbundyisahero is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedbundyisahero is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedbundyisahero is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedbundyisahero is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedbundyisahero is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedbundyisahero is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedbundyisahero is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedbundyisahero is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedbundyisahero is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedbundyisahero is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ii'll play devil's advocate here....

how do you know this isn't just her feeling guilty for being a sloot? what... just because she says so? really?

brb fukk tennis coach while in high schools
    brb feeling guilty about it years later
    brb make up sexual assault story

maybe she is telling the truth.

then again. maybe she's not.

FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    pics aren't loading

by "sexually assaulted" she probably means he accidentally touched her ass as he passed her or something. srs.

WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000) WiggyWanka is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nowhoresplease View Post
    Girl has/will have issues, if they haven't yet become evident. How long have you been dating? Sorry to hear brah, can't be easy to have this dropped on you all of a sudden.
    So much this.
    Best Blog for Personal Finance:

Registered User Judge_Joe_Brown's Avatar
    Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TooShredded View Post

I was having a talk with my girlfriend of two years last night and we got into talking about her past. She had some weird stuff that happened when she was really young, like her mother who was interned in a psychiatric hospital for a few days, how she was always telling my girl she was a witch who could read people's mind, ****ed up **** like this. It was getting pretty serious, talking about things she never told me before. To make it short because i'm **** at telling story, she said she was sexually assaulted when she was in her first years of high school by her tennis coach. There's no doubt in my mind it's true, she's a brilliant girl, and not the type to pull out a story like this out of her ass just for attention. I don't know what to do now, I really feel like beating this ****er to death, but I can't. She told me she didn't want to think about it, that it was past and she insisted on not telling me his name. I don't want to let this go because I don't want him to abuse any other girl, and because people like this deserve to die srs.

Her dad doesn't know, and I'm not sure I should ask him for help to find the coach's name. I'm pretty sure he could find it somewhere in his files or something, but it'd be pretty ****ed up to ask him without telling him everything and i'm sure not doing this without her agreement...

Pics for your time:
    OP, I appreciate your good intentions. But it's very, very difficult to prove something like this, it'll end up being a "he said vs she said" and the guy will get off scott free (in all likelihood). Maybe he's molested other girls in the past, in which case it would be different. But if you're intent on dealing with this, you should be seeing a lawyer, not asking the misc. for advice. I'm sure you could get free consultation or something with a lawyer.

Good luck and keep us updated.

I dated a girl who claimed she was molested by her uncle when she was younger before, she had issues so think about whether it's worth sticking in this relationship or not. That girl cheated on me later btw.
    *Christopher Hitchens fan club*

* 6'1" manlet crew *

psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000) psychnurse2012 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i would leave it be. do you know how many females are raped and it's never reported? proof of sexual assault isn't there anymore, so it would be her word against his. also, you involving the dad, even though she never told him, wouldn't go well. just be mad and leave it be. i had an ex who got raped by a friend, and i was seriously angry and maddened by it but once she said she didn't want to talk about it anymore, etc., i respected her decision and left it alone.
    *If you have a personal blog you are looking to get readers to, and want to network with me, get at me in my inbox. It's just basically a link exchange or just an extra person to view and comment for free :)

My Personal blog: http://iamcandyman.com
    My Fitness Blog: http://lovemymuscles.com
    My Personal Fitness Blog/Journal/Log: http://lovemymusclesfitness.com

myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HandModelBrah View Post

lmfao

chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    was his name jerry sandusky? jk lol.

look at her high school yearbook to get his name.

TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000) TooShredded is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nowhoresplease View Post
    I said it in OP, we've been together for 2 years. I know her inside out, I know the issues and i can easily deal with them. I'm not a *******, and i'm not going to quit a girl i've been with for 2 years because she had enough trust in me to tell me something like this.

What i'm trying to get here is advice on how to deal with this. Call me beta, but if you aren't ready to be a man in situation like this you might aswell tattoo I'm a pussy on your forhead

Registered Sex Offender DaConstantLiftr's Avatar
    DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wait the tennis coach had sex with her? what did he do with her exactly.
    >Parents introduce me as a family friend crew<
    >Teachers and classmates refused to sign my yearbook crew<
    >Neighbors think I'm homosexual crew<
    >Get seated at the kids table for family events crew<
    >Took the Mensa test to see if I was a genius, found out I'm boarder line retarded crew<
    >Can still fit into my jacket and halloween costume from 8th grade crew<

wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000) wnc817 is just really nice. (+1000)
    She most likely won't tell you his name. If she does, she won't want you to tell on him. If you do find out who it was, be sure that she (and everyone else) doesn't find out about whatever you do.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

"The best revenge is revenge."

"Knowledge is power. Ignorance is slavery."

I solve IRS problems and offer free individual tax advice.

Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amillion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In what way was she sexually assaulted?

RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealiT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Inb4 I can confirm, I was tennis coach

BigBro2448 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBro2448 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBro2448 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBro2448 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBro2448 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBro2448 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBro2448 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBro2448 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBro2448 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBro2448 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigBro2448 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no thanks jeff lol

Don't fall for it OP

Ironing out the details Nondeplumage's Avatar
    Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Let it go. If you push the issue and she finds out, she'll be pissed. If you push the issue and wind up doing something personally, it could be a very nasty legal issue for you. If you report it to police and she's not willing to testify, it brings it back to her being pissed off, her being dragged into something she doesn't want get involved in, and no proof if she doesn't testify. Now, there is no statute of limitations regarding sexual abuse of a minor -- at least in some states here, not sure about where you're at -- so, there's hope that someone might come forward at some point.

The world is not a fair place. It is not a kind place. The point here is not that someone hurt her and you want to do vile things to them in return. It is that she was willing to be that open with you. You need to change gears here; appreciate that you're a safe and secure person in her mind, and she is so emotionally open to you that she was willing to share that with you.

You don't want to let it go. Understandable. But let it go. Before that **** consumes you, and you're unable to sleep at night because all you can fantasize about is hurting someone who hurt her. Because there is shat all you can do about it now.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    ++ Positive Crew ++

This above all: to thine own self be true.

Get strong in the gym. Get lean in the kitchen.

I like to pick heavy things up and put them down.

Originally Posted by FedererExpress View Post
    pics aren't loading

by "sexually assaulted" she probably means he accidentally touched her ass as he passed her or something. srs.
    Wasn't that. She told me the whole story and it's srs, i'm just not typing it all.

Originally Posted by Judge_Joe_Brown View Post
    OP, I appreciate your good intentions. But it's very, very difficult to prove something like this, it'll end up being a "he said vs she said" and the guy will get off scott free (in all likelihood). Maybe he's molested other girls in the past, in which case it would be different. But if you're intent on dealing with this, you should be seeing a lawyer, not asking the misc. for advice. I'm sure you could get free consultation or something with a lawyer.

Good luck and keep us updated.

I dated a girl who claimed she was molested by her uncle when she was younger before, she had issues so think about whether it's worth sticking in this relationship or not. That girl cheated on me later btw.

I thought about this and I don't want to force her to go through all that justice bull****, but this guy must not stay unpunished..

yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yelojackt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    more than likely she hooked up with him and then regretted it later.

i find it hard to believe that a coach would rape a girl.. would have to be 100% stupid to have sex with a minor without consent lol

EDIT: how old is she now?
    ***Georgia Crew***

Misc Futbol Crew

chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the story seems sketchy. i mean it could very well be true but srs why wouldn't she report something like that? i agree with above posts that it could have been that she messed around with him and now regrets it huge. something like this happened in an H.S. in a school district near me and after alot of questioning and the coach having charges pressed against him she suddenly "felt guilty" and came out saying she initiated it and it wasn't sexual assault. she was 17 (age of consent in NY) at the time too so it wasn't considered statutory rape.

i don't want to accuse your girlfriend of anything though. it could very well be true because things like this do happen to people and may be too ashamed to admit it. but i think if it's seriously true you should get the coach reported so it doesn't happen to other girls. sorry for the tough situation OP :/
    **Stuttering Crew**

Nine Inch Nails > Everything

povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) povertybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol, they ALL have a story like this (the crazies that is)

it may be true.................or may be not

Id steer clear, she is either damaged goods or a complete nutjob

but I know you "love her" and "want that fuker to pay" but be real brah.........it probably never happened

the proof she is rambling about this "witch" crap further proves she is the typical unstable female

neg me if you want, youll understand when you are older

Originally Posted by chelseaohtotty View Post
    the story seems sketchy. i mean it could very well be true but srs why wouldn't she report something like that? i agree with above posts that it could have been that she messed around with him and now regrets it huge. something like this happened in an H.S. in a school district near me and after alot of questioning and the coach having charges pressed against him she suddenly "felt guilty" and came out saying she initiated it and it wasn't sexual assault. she was 17 (age of consent in NY) at the time too so it wasn't considered statutory rape.

i don't want to accuse your girlfriend of anything though. it could very well be true because things like this do happen to people and may be too ashamed to admit it. but i think if it's seriously true you should get the coach reported so it doesn't happen to other girls. sorry for the tough situation OP :/
    I don't have his name, and I can't even think about her inventing this story. If she initiated it I don't think she'd have talked to me about it? There would be absolutely no point lol

TheChi is just really nice. (+1000) TheChi is just really nice. (+1000) TheChi is just really nice. (+1000) TheChi is just really nice. (+1000) TheChi is just really nice. (+1000) TheChi is just really nice. (+1000) TheChi is just really nice. (+1000) TheChi is just really nice. (+1000) TheChi is just really nice. (+1000) TheChi is just really nice. (+1000) TheChi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DaConstantLiftr View Post
    Wait the tennis coach had sex with her? what did he do with her exactly.
    This. If he penetrated her/took her v-card it's a major game changer.

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

If the tennis coach is still alive and coaching, it's pretty much your duty to stand up for your gf and maybe all the others the guy has traumatized. Even more important than standing up for victims is to help those he has not yet attacked.

It's a hard thing to do but if you had a daughter getting "taught" by this dude, what would you want a man in your place to do?

Her father should know and so should everyone.

Ironing out the details Nondeplumage's Avatar
    Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nondeplumage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The consensus is most sexual abuse goes unreported.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    ++ Positive Crew ++

This above all: to thine own self be true.

Get strong in the gym. Get lean in the kitchen.

I like to pick heavy things up and put them down.

210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't have his name, and I can't even think about her inventing this story. If she initiated it I don't think she'd have talked to me about it? There would be absolutely no point lol
    Must be your first girlfriend.

ALL crazy girls are like this srs. I have heard A LOT of similar stories. Coincidence?