jbp0801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cellucor products???

Has anyone ever used any of their products(P6, M5,etc...), if so what kind of results did you get.

Anyone....Bueler....Bueler{crickets chirping}

{bump}

Okay, here is the deal, I bought P6 last summer when they were pushing it with Trans X...I just bought the p6 and used the regular creatine because Im a college student and live pay check to pay check. I noticed great strength gains on the second day of taking it. I take two caps preworkout and one before I go to bed, and only take them on days I worked out(M-F). I gained a good 15 lbs. in about four weeks. The strenght gains continued for about three weeks after my two week cycle.
    So yesterday I decided to take it again this summer and instead of pushing the TransX they were pushing the Cellucor product M5. I started it yesterday and I noticed increased energy and endurance...ill keep you informed on the progress...has anyone else tried this?

pdouble15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just added M5 to my NO2 and Nitro Tech and I haven't really experienced any differences from when I was just taking NO2 and Nitro Tech. M5 does make me lose my appitite after I take the dose for the Post workout...so I don't know if I'll keep taking it. Plus it tastes terrible.

vetino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try VENUTRITION. its on ebay. great pre workout.

RCPaige has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by vetino View Post
    try VENUTRITION. its on ebay. great pre workout.
    I recently tried a sample of cellucore C6 preworkout mix in the green apple flavor. It was very powerfull, and although it made my skin feel very prickly and painfull for about 20 minutes, afterwards I felt very strong and able, like nothing that I have taken before.

I decided mid-workout to make this one a long day, to take advantage of the preworkout sample, and I did about double my normal reps, without any pain or fatigue. None whatsoever.

Anyway, the stuff was really good for intensity in training. My only worry would be that its so strong that you might have a hard time coming off of it.

I had a friend tell me that he thought the same thing about it after trying a whole tub of it.

gmckinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmckinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmckinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmckinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmckinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmckinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmckinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmckinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmckinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmckinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) gmckinney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use C4 and love it. Great energy and pump.

Bueler, very funny

MissBrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissBrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissBrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissBrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissBrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissBrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissBrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissBrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissBrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissBrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissBrie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just got Super HD, CLK, and D4. I am curious to see how well they work for me!

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MissBrie View Post
    I just got Super HD, CLK, and D4. I am curious to see how well they work for me!

so am i

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dang this thread just keeps on truckin along
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total