Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by GrokTheCube View Post
    I guess just keep talking to her about it.

Emphasize that there are loving couples out there who desperately want children that are unable to have them. The amount of happiness the two of you could bring to one of them is too great to be measured. There is just no question that a couple who jumped through countless hoops to be able to take a child in would be better prepared to support it and give it a good life than a couple teenagers that didn't plan to have a child, and are not in a place to offer it the kind of emotional and financial support that it needs to thrive.

If she won't see reason, go the deny + paternity test route. If it is your kid after all, you need to step up. Try to maintain cordial relations with the mom. That's all you can do.

How did she even get preggo? Was she on BC?
    Yeah I'm pretty certain she won't see reason so I'm going to maintain and good relationship with her.

She was bad with her BC.

Originally Posted by Lilswolled View Post
    you're doing the right thing OP, i could never kill my own blood, yet i wouldn't be having sex if i knew that i would want an abortion if a baby was to come
    I know, but mistakes happen.

Originally Posted by RESILIENCY View Post
    What sick country do you live in where they don't allow abortions?
    Ireland.

Originally Posted by cameronscott View Post
    An attempt to reason with her using rationale arguments might do well to convince her.

This is incredibly hard for you, so it's even more difficult on her.
    I will talk to her. I doubt she'll be convinced though.

I just want a good life for my child. I want it to be happy, loved and have a good future. If that means adoption, so be it. If that means raising it, then I will do my best. Some people have to remember it's not just myself that calls the shots. She has more of a say that I do and there's not much I can do but support her.
    **Irish Misc Crew**

Wrasling is just really nice. (+1000) Wrasling is just really nice. (+1000) Wrasling is just really nice. (+1000) Wrasling is just really nice. (+1000) Wrasling is just really nice. (+1000) Wrasling is just really nice. (+1000) Wrasling is just really nice. (+1000) Wrasling is just really nice. (+1000) Wrasling is just really nice. (+1000) Wrasling is just really nice. (+1000) Wrasling is just really nice. (+1000)
    give it up for adoption if you aren't going to abort, best scenario for the baby and both of you
    S&P

YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 0starine View Post
    Why isn't she getting an abortion??
    this ^. You're fcking 19 brah, why she wanna ruin your life by keeping it?

MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000) MagnusSWOLESON is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by BlackGenetics10 View Post

Yes lets force teenagers to keep the kids they don't want because they need to suffer the consequences. I'm sure the kid will turn out fine
    teenagers shouldn't be having kids in the first place.

sorry op but your life is ruined. Nobody will want to date you now seriously. Single moms get around, because guys willl even phuck female cameljockey. not to mention the economic strain it will cause you

my advice is to push your ex down a flight of stairs.. or move to europe.

Source: the cause of several abortions probably. Thank GOD.

VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by w0rkinprogress View Post
    Do you have a job OP? It's admirable that you want to support your child but you need a job to do so. Also, do not listen to people telling you to get full custody. Taking a kid away from its mother? Great parenting! It's unfair if one parents tries to fark things up between the kid and the other parent just coz they have issues of their own. Your issues with your gf, if you have any, should not impact your kids relationship with either of you and you should keep any issues completely away from the kid. 50/50 custody and co-parenting would be a good idea. I hope both of your families are okay with this coz honestly your parents are going to end up footing the bill for this kid since you are only 19. Just make sure you both are realistically capable to raise a child for the next 18+ years coz it's better to abort early term than to bring a child into a messed up situation where you can't provide for them properly and the parents can't get along like adults. Just make sure you're willing to put the kid above all else and your ex is willing to do the same. Good luck OP.
    Thanks. What would be ideal now is to have a good relationship with her going into this, and be on the same page for the kid. I have lots of support and both her and I have savings.

Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    Every time I have to step foot in a wal-mart and see a bunch of dead-eyed 23 year old parents carting around their broods of genetic failure, I'm going to think of this thread.

"I just don't believe in abortion." Well I just don't believe in squirting out welfare-bait that you obviously aren't equipped to take care of. BRB, conquering the U.S. and instituting mandatory abortions for anyone who makes less than 50k and has an IQ of less than 100.
    First of all, read the thread.
    Second of all, I'm not even from the US and I don't have an IQ that's <100. I'm currently in the top 3 of my class for Accounting.
    **Irish Misc Crew**

I am aware of the irony. humblegenius's Avatar
    humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    19, no job, pregnant girlfriend and now no girlfriend.

You dont need the misc, your life is already full of win!
    The two rules of life, never waste a hard on and never trust a fart.

I'm impressed, and I'm not easily impressed. Oh wow, look, a blue car.

Originally Posted by humblegenius View Post
    19, no job, pregnant girlfriend and now no girlfriend.

You dont need the misc, your life is already full of win!
    Where did I say I didn't have a job? Please read the thread.
    **Irish Misc Crew**

humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) humblegenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by VeniVidiVici92 View Post
    Where did I say I didn't have a job? Please read the thread.
    Sorry, should have said you dont have a real job.

Originally Posted by humblegenius View Post
    Sorry, should have said you dont have a real job.
    Well I'm currently working on that.
    **Irish Misc Crew**

w0rkinprogress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0rkinprogress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0rkinprogress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0rkinprogress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0rkinprogress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0rkinprogress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0rkinprogress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0rkinprogress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0rkinprogress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0rkinprogress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0rkinprogress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're in uni doing accounting? Talk to your parents, maybe they will help you until you graduate. It would be a shame for you drop out in order to get a chitty job to raise this kid. Better to get your degree so you can get a decent accounting job and give your kid a decent upbringing. Good work trying to maintain a good relationship with your ex, that's important. My parents aren't together but are friends and we are family, I had a better upbringing than most of my friends whose parents are together because mine were mature enough to get along for my sake even tho their relationship hadn't worked out. Still had family dinners, family holidays, father came over most days, etc. I guess that is what you should aim for.

Chaohinon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaohinon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaohinon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaohinon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaohinon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaohinon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaohinon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaohinon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaohinon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaohinon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chaohinon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She was bad with her BC

Originally Posted by w0rkinprogress View Post
    You're in uni doing accounting? Talk to your parents, maybe they will help you until you graduate. It would be a shame for you drop out in order to get a chitty job to raise this kid. Better to get your degree so you can get a decent accounting job and give your kid a decent upbringing. Good work trying to maintain a good relationship with your ex, that's important. My parents aren't together but are friends and we are family, I had a better upbringing than most of my friends whose parents are together because mine were mature enough to get along for my sake even tho their relationship hadn't worked out. Still had family dinners, family holidays, father came over most days, etc. I guess that is what you should aim for.
    That's exactly what I'm aiming for. I'd rather this than a home that's constantly fighting.
    I have full intentions of staying in college and getting my degree.
    **Irish Misc Crew**

That's exactly what I'm aiming for. I'd rather this than a home that's constantly fighting.
    I have full intentions of staying in college and getting my degree.
    How are you gonna support your kid?

Expert Nipple Masseur multipleorgasm's Avatar
    multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) multipleorgasm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm one year older than you and I'm in uni studying to get a good, profitable career. That's what you should be solely doing at your age, not having to worry about some accidental "potential life form".

Lol at you pro-life ***gots. If you're financially and mentally stable enough to raise the kid properly, then fine, thump your bibles away as much as you want. But when this absolutely toothless stance of yours has the potential to completely **** your life over, you're committing the worst mistake of your life. Negs on recharge, you ***got.
    Last edited by multipleorgasm; 10-24-2012 at 04:30 PM.

Trbba is just really nice. (+1000) Trbba is just really nice. (+1000) Trbba is just really nice. (+1000) Trbba is just really nice. (+1000) Trbba is just really nice. (+1000) Trbba is just really nice. (+1000) Trbba is just really nice. (+1000) Trbba is just really nice. (+1000) Trbba is just really nice. (+1000) Trbba is just really nice. (+1000) Trbba is just really nice. (+1000)
    It sounds like in your current situation there's really nothing you can do OP. If the courts don't recognize you and she refuses adoption, have fun making those child support payments.

But srsly though, every time you jerk off you kill millions of potential lives. Why don't you give ALL your sperm a chance at life OP? Why??

Nature isn't all sunshine and rainbows...
    Squat: 385
    Bench: 290
    Deadlift: 475

1150 total @ 180

ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000) ckbe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by R3L3NTL3SS View Post
    LOLOLOLOL!
    You think OP will WANT to only have his child on the weekend?
    Strong STRONG knowledge of how the court system works for females. I don't care how amazing of a lawyer you hire, 9 time out of 10 your child's mom will have full custody and you will only get every other weekend and other crap times.

My kids mom has this. I hired the best lawyer in my area and I get my son every other weekend and two days a week for two hours. It's total bs. All she dose is drinks, has no job, and has a new bf every other month. You think the court cares? Nope. Not a bit. You know what they DO care about? Making damn sure I pay my insane child support every month. (Which fuels her drinking habit, her vacations, her car note, etc.)

Just stfu when you don't know anything about the topic at hand.
    wow butthurt cause your own child will grow up hating you?
    Admit it, I have jimmied your rustles, haven't I?

Originally Posted by multipleorgasm View Post
    I'm one year older than you and I'm in uni studying to get a good, profitable career. That's what you should be solely doing at your age, not having to worry about some accidental "potential life form".

Lol at you pro-life ***gots. If you're financially and mentally stable enough to raise the kid properly, then fine, thump your bibles away as much as you want. But when this absolutely toothless stance of your has the potential to completely **** your life over, you're committing the worst mistake of your life. Negs on recharge, you ***got.
    While a nice little rant, if the mom wants to have the kid its going to happen, and the OP has a responsiblity to ensure that child has the best life possible.

w0rkinprogress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0rkinprogress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0rkinprogress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0rkinprogress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0rkinprogress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0rkinprogress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0rkinprogress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0rkinprogress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0rkinprogress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0rkinprogress is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w0rkinprogress is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stay on good terms with your ex, make sure she is in to raise the kid together with you, then bring up that you want shared custody 50/50. Don't make it a fight coz she will win, stay civil and on good terms and just talk to her and say that you want to raise your child properly so you want to have him half of the time and share custody and do things together as a family etc. I think she would prefer that situation to have to fight you in court and having the kid 100% of the time without your help.

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ProDeuce View Post
    My ex gf is pregnant, so close to know dat feel.
    i know dat feel closer than you

ex fiance is pregnant from a week before we broke up but 3 weeks before she got married

yes my numbers are correct and no its not a typo
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Transforming my body, 2012 is going to be a great year."
    Lol

Originally Posted by Jestbrah View Post

ex fiance is pregnant from a week before we broke up but 3 weeks before she got married

Man, you have to elaborate.

bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bluejay83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jestbrah View Post

so.. she got married 3 weeks after you broke up with her.. but she's already pregnant..
    LOL at her "must have been the honeymoon" story

MiiO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiiO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiiO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiiO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiiO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiiO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiiO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiiO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiiO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiiO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MiiO has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Everyone of op's replies are so 19 year old teen.

TBH his rational skills seem to be that of a 16 year old.

Ignorance is bliss
    OP IS A *******

Edited by cunce 12-15-12 6:10pm

**Always Pick 5 Crew**

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bluejay83 View Post
    so.. she got married 3 weeks after you broke up with her.. but she's already pregnant..
    LOL at her "must have been the honeymoon" story
    we were engaged for 3 months after being together over a year, i find out shes cheating, kick her out, she gets married two weeks later, then I find out this summer months after she was pregnant a week before I booted her

still no clue who the baby belongs to but she's married now and I'm not paying child support
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Has the misc taught you nothing?
    For the husband who told his wife he loved her before his plane went down in a field. For the wife who stopped in the stairs to call her husband to say she will love him forever. For the mothers & fathers who kissed their kids goodbye that morning for the last time. For the policemen, firemen, & other rescue workers who rushed in to help others & lost their lives. For the soldiers who fought back & made the ultimate sacrifice. Today, tomorrow, years from now, we will remember.

Don't neg back, cuz u mad TatItUp's Avatar
    TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Been in the same exact situation OP and I now have a beautiful five year old little girl and I haven't been with her mom since she was born(paternity test needed, sloots gon sloot. Srs) I realized even though I wanted my daughter to have a real family, it wasn't worth a life of unhappiness with her mom. Be the best father you can be and always be there for your kid. Best of luck to you man
    I post from my phone often, so please disregard all spelling errors, and ninja edits my phone does to what I'm typing...

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    expected OP to be black, left thread surprised.
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000) damoboss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Unless you're one of the rare dudes on here that actually fuks different chicks every second night, having a child won't ruin your life (even if you don't live with the child).
    You'll find it'll mature you, give you a better perspective on the world, and you'll discover a capacity to love and feel pain that you never knew you had.
    You'll thank yourself (and its mother) that you didn't abort.
    Yeah, having kids is hard, particularly at a young age, but keep on good terms with the mum, be mature, and you won't even need the courts to intervene.

Good luck mate. It'll be ok.
    Getting too old for this...

PetWussy is just really nice. (+1000) PetWussy is just really nice. (+1000) PetWussy is just really nice. (+1000) PetWussy is just really nice. (+1000) PetWussy is just really nice. (+1000) PetWussy is just really nice. (+1000) PetWussy is just really nice. (+1000) PetWussy is just really nice. (+1000) PetWussy is just really nice. (+1000) PetWussy is just really nice. (+1000) PetWussy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Goodnight sweet prince basically setting you the baby and your girlfriend up for a chitty life of working multiple jobs just to get the bare essentials. Do you know how much a baby costs? Probably one of the most expensive things out there for an average person and you are just 19, some adults can't even handle the financial obligations.
    New Jersey Crew (732)
    Laʇe Night Crǝw

Rep back 1.5k+, if I forget you PM me.

Irish_John will become famous soon enough. (+50) Irish_John will become famous soon enough. (+50) Irish_John will become famous soon enough. (+50) Irish_John will become famous soon enough. (+50) Irish_John will become famous soon enough. (+50) Irish_John will become famous soon enough. (+50) Irish_John will become famous soon enough. (+50) Irish_John will become famous soon enough. (+50) Irish_John will become famous soon enough. (+50) Irish_John will become famous soon enough. (+50) Irish_John will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BodyBuildingGo View Post
    strong user title to post content ratio
    lol
    -Sperrys and Polos-