Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    pretty good idea man, plus you are going to have water weight fluctuations from day to day. i keep weight but i also take pictures month to month and then do body measurements too
    The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them. - William Clayton

log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147658573

Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Squat Sequence

Barbbell Squat
    15x 30
    8x 50kg
    6x 65kg
    6x 75kg
    4x 85kg
    4x 85kg

Walking BB Lunge
    20x 5kg ( warm up )
    20x 20kg
    15x 25kg
    15x 27.5kg

DB Front Squat
    20x 17
    15x 28
    15x 28
    15x 28

Leg Extensions
    20x 15kg
    15x 40kg
    15x 40kg
    15x 40kg

6x20 crunches

Had the feeling of not doing powerfull squats, had the impression of having a weak legday.
    Last week i did twice 6x82.5, now 4x85, its a little bit higher but 2 reps less!
    Feel like staying for a week on this weight, and pushing a rep more out of it will have better gains for me. Same goes for deadlift btw.
    Starting the walking lunges, i came into it! killed other exercices. went heavier then last time.
    I keep track of my weights closely in a book that i bring to the gym, so i can look back easily
    Doing more abs also. Trying to do more sets everytime.. Upper abs are out, lower abs are not, got some bellyfat!

I feel like not walking tomorrow haha

Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frederickvc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pull Sequence

Chin Up
    15x 35kg assist
    8x 25kg assist
    6x 15kg
    6x 10kg
    5x 5kg
    4x BW ( 2 1/2 cleans, friend gave a little assistance to get to 4 )

Medium Front Grip Lat Pulldown
    20x 15kg
    20x 35kg
    20x 37kg
    20x 38.25kg

Close Grip Seated Cable Row
    20x 15kg
    20x 37kg
    20x 37kg
    15x 42kg Little cheat, was getting very heavy!

Standing BB curl
    20x 7kg
    20x 21kg
    20x 21kg
    20x 21kg

Proud of doing my 2 clean chins

MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeGoBoom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    pretty solid work man, i would do what the program calls for as far as progression goes. also be careful not to go to hard on abs. might want to do some weighted work and not only a bunch of reps. you have to remember that they're muscles like anything else and you need to build them. also doing more abs wont make lower belly fat go away, besides the exercise burning calories. proper diet is how you lower fat
    The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them. - William Clayton

press sequenc

Incline BB Bench Press
    15x 20
    8x 35
    6x 45
    6x 55
    4x 60 ( low on power, switched weight, to do more reps, felt better like that )
    10x 50

Flat DB Press
    20x 10
    17x 19
    15x 20
    16x 20

Behind Military BB Press
    20x 8
    20x 16
    20x 16
    20x 16

DB Seated Overhead Press
    20x 6
    20x 8
    20x 9
    20x 9

Lift Sequence

Barbell Deadlift
    15x 30
    8x 50
    6x 75
    6x 90
    5x 110 (belt )
    1x 115 + 6x 100 lost all the grip, so facking annoying, argh still pissed about it (belt )
    10x 80
    8x 80

so so so so so facking annoying tried few times to lift 115 such a fail grrrrr

Hyperextensions
    20x 15
    20x 30
    20x 30
    20x 30

BB Goodmornings
    20x 5
    20x 20
    20x 20
    20x 20

Shrugs
    20x 12
    20x 22
    20x 22
    20x 22

end of microcycle 3, 1 more week, and i completed 1macrocycle, gonna update my bodyspace then gonna take new pictures

looking back to this week, felt i struggled on all mayor exercices, while supplement exercices went pretty well actually.. need to powerup !!

not a bad couple of days man. does you gym have chalk? anyway, try to really focus on your major lifts. minor lifts are just that. either way you're making progress and that's all you can hope for. stay at it dude

Originally Posted by MakeGoBoom View Post
    not a bad couple of days man. does you gym have chalk? anyway, try to really focus on your major lifts. minor lifts are just that. either way you're making progress and that's all you can hope for. stay at it dude
    No they dont have chalk, did some off exercices today, massive workout gonna post under here!

Offday Sequence

Offday today, did again 10 sets for 10 reps, wanted to do squats and some barbell bench, since they are not in my workout.

Took for both 50kg ( around 110lbs )
    first few sets went easy, but it go so facking hard, managed to complete it anyway
    all 10 sets with the full 10 reps!

Massive, was death afterwards, and luckely i was done quickly, cus the muppetshow entered the gym...
    One looks like kermit the frog, felt in the mass gainer, looks swollen up like mad, and keeps throwing the weights, even if they are 10kg, gotta hate it!

Hope legs wont kill me monday for new legday! feel like i made up for the bit lesserdays today.

lol muppet show, side note, squats should probably go into your routine over fronts.

lol muppet show, side note, squats should probably go into your routine over fronts.

I do barbell squats every week as my core squat !
    What I ment was that the Barbell Bench Press is not in my routine, since i picked Incline BB Press and Flat DB press

Wanted to do some bb bench, if you understand

Originally Posted by Frederickvc View Post
    I do barbell squats every week as my core squat !
    What I ment was that the Barbell Bench Press is not in my routine, since i picked Incline BB Press and Flat DB press

Wanted to do some bb bench, if you understand
    ok, got it man. cool

Squat Sequence

Massive legday, whoop!

BB Squat
    15x 30kg
    8x 45kg
    6x 60kg
    6x 72.5kg
    6x 85kg belt
    5x 85kg belt
    8x 60kg

Walking BB Lunge
    15x 7
    8x 38kg
    8x 38kg
    8x 38kg
    8x 38kg

DB Front Squat
    15x 19kg
    8x 47kg
    8x 47kg
    8x 47kg
    8x 47kg

Leg Extensions
    15x 15kg
    10x 40kg
    10x 45kg
    10x 50kg
    10x 50kg

strong day man, do you really need a belt to do that weight, or is it just a mental comfort?

strong day man, do you really need a belt to do that weight, or is it just a mental comfort?
    I actually dont know, i feel safer with the belt... And i want to develop my legs a bit more, before i do the weight without a belt.
    And prevention is better than cure! I feel like sticking to 85kg ( 187lbs ) but would do a rep or 2 more, i'd like to get 2times 8to10 ( cheating the routine ) and then do them without a belt..

I like to train safe to be honest

yeah i hear you but you're missing an opportunity to develop your core. strong core=strong lifts. i would avoid a belt unless trying for a 1rm or heavy doubles/triples. to each their own though, it's your work out

yeah i hear you but you're missing an opportunity to develop your core. strong core=strong lifts. i would avoid a belt unless trying for a 1rm or heavy doubles/triples. to each their own though, it's your work out
    Dropping the belt means also dropping the weight i guess..
    Would you advice me to then do the following:

BB Squat
    15x 30kg warmup
    8x 45kg
    6x 60kg
    6x 80kg
    6x 80kg
    6x 80kg

Based on the numbers i did today.

nope, i would suggest doing the same weight you were going to do and focusing on keeping your abs and back tight. it's mental bro, you have it i'm sure

Pull Sequence

Chin Up
    15x 35kg
    8x 25kg
    6x 15kg
    6x 10kg
    5x 5kg
    6x 5kg assist

Medium Grip Lat Pulldown
    15x 25kg
    8x 50kg
    8x 50kg
    8x 55kg
    8x 55kg

15x 25kg
    10x 45kg
    10x 45kg
    10x 45kg
    10x 45kg

Standing BB Curl
    15x 11kg
    8x 31kg
    8x 31kg
    8x 31kg
    8x 31kg

After this week my 1st macrocycle is complete. Gonna upload pictures to my bodyspace then!
    Did everything on a fastpace, have to make a task for tomorrow, which counts for 40% of my exam in january..
    Had it misplaced in my agenda

good work man, good luck on school

good work man, good luck on school

Don't have much courses, i have around 10hours a week... like everyday 2 hours, sucks insanely hard..
    I even have to admit i run around bored from time to time...

Gonna probably rehit the gym this evening... Went this morning, normally had 2hours course this afternoon but it got cancelled..
    Don't have much hours this semester, because next semester we have something called "Bachelorproef". It's a test to show if your skilled enough to finish the study.
    This in combination with a internship will be a very busy semester.. therefor..

Todays workout was Press Sequence

Incline BB
    15x 35
    8x 35
    6x 40
    6x 50
    6x 60
    6x 60

Flat DB Press
    15x 17
    6x 26
    8x 24
    10x 24
    8x 24

Behind Militairy Press
    15x 8
    10x 28
    10x 28
    10x 28
    10x 28

DB Seated Overhead Press
    15x 7
    10x 15
    8x 17
    10x 17
    10x 17

Chest is staying around the same leven each workout i have the feeling
    shoulder strength is improving tough!

Saterday normally picture day hope i and everyone can see some difference, EXCITING!

Tonight i went to the gym cus i had nothing to do...
    Did mainly lat pulldowns and vertical rows!

Lift Sequence

Read yesterday somewhere a warmup called "55"
    Its doing 1squat -> 10pushups // 2squats -> 9pushups // continue to 10squats -> 1pushup
    Pretty intens warmup :P

Barbell Deadlift
    15x 30kg
    8x 50kg
    6x 75kg
    6x 90kg
    6x 110kg ( 242lbs )
    2x 110 + 4x 100 again, grip issues
    After the heavies i did around some 90kgs again to 80 to 60, just to lower down.

Hyperetensions
    15x 15kg
    10x 40kg
    10x 40kg
    10x 40kg
    10x 40kg

BB Goodmornings
    15x 8kg
    10x 32kg
    10x 32kg
    10x 32kg
    10x 32kg

Shrugs
    15x 17kg
    10x 26kg
    10x 26kg
    8x 28kg
    10x 26kg

Need to train gripstrength!
    Gonna do on an offday low weight deadlifts with my fatgripz

1st macrocycle is done from GST!
    I gained weight for sure, but for myself i dont see much size gains...

Arms & Chest stayed leveled
    Back, Legs and Shoulders gained some strength !
    In overal quiet happy of my 4weeks training!
    Had some ups and downs on the way, but it's the first time i stay this focussed on the routine.
    On my previous routines, when i did for example chest, and a friend was in the gym, i'd join him on his chestroutine or something like that
    And now i'm doing everything according to my book!

another good coupled days man. always improving

Missed legday yesterday, didn't feel fine actually felt pretty crap
    and now i feel bad for skipping legday! life sucks, héhé

Placed all my energy in todays workout tough, had extra motivation because of skipping legday..

7minutes running - 11,40km/h - 1.33km

Chin Up
    15x 25kg assist
    8x 15kg
    6x 10kg
    5x 5kg
    4x 5kg
    5x BW, did 3clean chin's myself, and 2 with a small assistance from my friend who stood behind me.

7minutes bike - 30,26km/h - 3.53km

Medium Grip Lat Pulldown
    20x 20kg warmup
    20x 40kg
    20x 40kg
    20x 40kg

20x 20kg warmup
    16x 40kg
    15x 40kg
    18x 40kg

7minutes running - 10,29km/h - 1.20km

Standing BB Curl
    20x 7kg
    20x 23kg
    15x 25.5kg

good to see the un aided chin are starting to come

good to see the un aided chin are starting to come
    Thanks! was really happy and didn't think i would be able to do them!

Had some troubles with the internet today, so therefor i'm a bit late on uploading todays performance..
    Managed to use the offline time to study tough!

Incline BenchPress
    15x 20kg
    8x 30kg
    6x 40kg
    6x 50kg
    6x 62.5kg ( 5clean, last one little assistance from spotter )
    6x 62.5kg ( 4 1/2clean )

DB Flat
    20x 10kg
    17x 20kg
    15x 20kg
    14x 20kg

Militairy Press Behind Neck
    20x 7kg
    16x 21kg
    15x 21kg
    14x 21kg

DB Overhead Press
    20x 5kg
    20x 8kg
    16x 9kg
    15x 9kg

Need to get more out of shoulders, satisfied with chest tough, going everytime slightly up and up
    shoulders also, but feels like slacking a bit, especially on the higherreps.

Noticed i forgot to add lift sequence from friday!
    Saterday i did an offday, some allround exercices..

Tomorrow is legday, gonna post it together with liftsequence..
    Really need to get to bed, tired ass hell, last week of courses, and all tasks, projects and assignemts need to get handed in within 10days...

1 last push!

Stay strong dude

Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Almost there man, the semester is almost done. I know the feeling all too well, myself haha
    www.ripcordperformance.com
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
    ISSA Specialist in Fitness Nutrition

NPC Nationally Qualified Physique Competitor

Prime Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    KEVIN20