Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ApeXz is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeXz is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeXz is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeXz is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeXz is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeXz is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeXz is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeXz is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeXz is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeXz is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeXz is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up Sponsoring 2 miscers to become NCCPT certified Personal Trainers (srs)

First of all, please respect the SRS tag. This is real, and for those of you that don't believe it, take a look into my past as to what I've given away for free to miscers.

Today, I will be helping 2 serious miscers become certified personal trainers. I will be providing you with all you need to become NCCPT certified.

This includes:

Online study materials, including videos of exercises
    An online NCCPT Personal Trainer Manual
    PDF study guide
    PDF sample test
    One exam voucher and two exam re-take vouchers for the online exam
    Nationally Accredited Certified Personal Trainer certificate upon passing the exam

If you're interested, please respond with why you'd like to become a CPT, your dedication skills, and your current knowledge of fitness. Having a good bodyspace profile will help.

Again, this will be for 2 different miscers. While I know NCCPT isn't the GREATEST certification, it is definitely good for getting your foot in the door in the world of personal training. Worked amazing for me, and it'll work for you as well.

So, if you're interested, feel free to reply. Even if you aren't interested, bumps will help. I'd like for as many people as possible to see this.

All of you aspiring personal trainers, get in here. Now is your chance to save $500.

And once again you cheeky little miscers, srs thread is srs.
    Last edited by ApeXz; 10-23-2012 at 11:31 AM.
    *****NorCal MISC Crew*****
    ***Long Haired Male Crew***

BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BXR99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sweet, put my name down.
    team sxc

ApeXz is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeXz is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeXz is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeXz is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeXz is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeXz is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeXz is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeXz is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeXz is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeXz is a name known to all. (+5000) ApeXz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ejb20782 View Post
    sweet, put my name down.
    Good looking bodyspace profile, definitely considering.

Let's get some more people in here. Who can pass up a free certification?

white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) white_pele is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good stuff
    6'2", 198

brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) brianr76 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    In for certification, fed up with my retail job and I've been wanting to help people for a long time now. Can't quit my retail job because I absolutely need it to pay for college, I also don't have enough spare income to try and get the certification.

Serious though, despite my red. I'm a sophomore in college who is currently getting his bachelor's in exercise science, really hoping to get my foot into the door for a physical therapy program. I work 30-35 hours a week (minimum wage) at a retail job just to help cover the costs of college that my measly scholarship doesn't cover. I manage to maintain a 3.5 GPA and work my ass off. I frequently read over articles from Erik Helms and Alan Aragon to increase my knowledge in the fitness field. I try to help friends get in shape as well, and even some friends of friends I've put together diet and workout plans for. My heart is in the right place and I'd like to help people reach their fitness goals as my job, just my current money situation doesn't permit me to spend the extra money to work towards a certification. Sorry for the lacking bodyspace, OP.

Thanks for giving some of us a chance.
    *RIP* *John98 Memorial Crew* *RIP*

Guessing not many people are interested?

F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In.

Exercise, sports, fitness has been all I've loved in life (besides women). I currently have a Criminal Justice degree, but tbh, I really don't have the huge passion for it as I do for fitness. I genuinely enjoy training other people and making them aware of proper training and nutrition. I'm not in elite bodybuilding shape, but I do keep fit and I am very knowledgeable on the subject. I've actually helped several people get in shape (in fact, one of my friends is now in much, much, better shape than I am lulz). I am also currently training a very overweight older woman and she's lost 15lbs so far in 2 months. Seeing her being happy with her results makes me happy (similar to when you have a GF and her smile makes you smile [no white knight]).
    "All I care about is being the absolute best." - The Rock

"I Will Not Be Outworked. Period. You might have more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me, you might be all of those things. You got it on me in nine categories. But, if we get on the treadmill together, there's two things: You're getting of first, or I'm gonna die. It's really that simple."- Will Smith

isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    do want, reasons ... its fun lol it truly is i meet someone new help em with their goals as u aspired once urself. ive been wanting it but i dont have the money for classes (personal reasons). so either this or just wait for income tax check woot.
    =] 305 crew

Originally Posted by F.A.M.E. View Post
    In.

Exercise, sports, fitness has been all I've loved in life (besides women). I currently have a Criminal Justice degree, but tbh, I really don't have the huge passion for it as I do for fitness. I genuinely enjoy training other people and making them aware of proper training and nutrition. I'm not in elite bodybuilding shape, but I do keep fit and I am very knowledgeable on the subject. I've actually helped several people get in shape (in fact, one of my friends is now in much, much, better shape than I am lulz). I am also currently training a very overweight older woman and she's lost 15lbs so far in 2 months. Seeing her being happy with her results makes me happy (similar to when you have a GF and her smile makes you smile [no white knight]).
    Sounds great. Update your bodyspace a little bit, more pics etc, and we'll see what happens. :-)

I may be giving away more then 2. Got a few PMs with some pretty good stories, so might help out quite a few of you.

Can never have too many dedicated personal trainers.

Gherhes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gherhes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gherhes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gherhes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gherhes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gherhes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gherhes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gherhes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gherhes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gherhes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gherhes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Is this US only ?

Originally Posted by Gherhes View Post
    Is this US only ?
    Nope.

Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In

A kid from Europe who came to the US, who got bullied when he was younger and decided I needed to make a positive improvement in my life. Started lifting and became a fairly athletic young man. I currently go to school to hopefully be one of the first in my family to graduate college with a degree. Lifting has changed me and gave me confidence to do well in life, and whether or not I win this, you'll see my name somewhere eventually.

Will send life story if needed. I was going for my certificate soon enough until I got all these tickets >.<
    A simple hello can lead to a million different things.

BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraggadocioBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would but my current bodyspace is nothing like how I was in my avi. Inn anyways.

MackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I always deep down wanted to be a personal trainer, but lacked the knowledge of getting into it. This would be great sign me up bro.

Ratamahatta is not very well liked. (-100) Ratamahatta is not very well liked. (-100) Ratamahatta is not very well liked. (-100) Ratamahatta is not very well liked. (-100) Ratamahatta is not very well liked. (-100) Ratamahatta is not very well liked. (-100) Ratamahatta is not very well liked. (-100) Ratamahatta is not very well liked. (-100) Ratamahatta is not very well liked. (-100) Ratamahatta is not very well liked. (-100) Ratamahatta is not very well liked. (-100)
    Don't wanna be a personal trainer but bumping for the OP.

WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In for this!!
    Follow me on IG --- @delevision1
    (Will follow back, DM me that you're aware)

**Official Misc Water Drinkers Crew**
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**
    **5'9" Crew**
    **Work.Hustle.Kill Crew**
    **Flushes public toilet with foot Crew**

Well, got a few people interested so looking over all of them. Don't really need any more applicants unless some really super dedicated peeps wildly appear.

RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Too young for this =/

But here is my progress

1.5 year lifting progress

Bulking to 210 now

♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

NY Giants-Knicks-Yankees-Rangers

Pусский Бра

A State of Trance Crew

**MISC LIFTING CREW**

BIGGSBRAH is just really nice. (+1000) BIGGSBRAH is just really nice. (+1000) BIGGSBRAH is just really nice. (+1000) BIGGSBRAH is just really nice. (+1000) BIGGSBRAH is just really nice. (+1000) BIGGSBRAH is just really nice. (+1000) BIGGSBRAH is just really nice. (+1000) BIGGSBRAH is just really nice. (+1000) BIGGSBRAH is just really nice. (+1000) BIGGSBRAH is just really nice. (+1000) BIGGSBRAH is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have always wanted to step my foot into the world of personal training. Have always had really good people skills, and so far have made workout programs/diets for both my parents in the past and a few of my buddies that just started to work out. Always have liked helping people and seeing myself and others improve. Would love to have the opportunity to do a course like this to become a Certified Personal Trainer and open paths for me even if they were just part time jobs to start.

Thanks, sign me up.

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Someone needs to do a UK version of this...

NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    inb4 op rapes 2 miscers

bump

Originally Posted by RC2008 View Post
    Someone needs to do a UK version of this...
    NCCPT works in UK as well. :-)

Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In for the lulz. Probably know more than most of the trainers at my LA fitness.

proudmanlets bodyguard IanPhelps's Avatar
    IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP is nice, gl to those who get it.

___Wide hips & puffy nips Explicits's Avatar
    Explicits is just really nice. (+1000) Explicits is just really nice. (+1000) Explicits is just really nice. (+1000) Explicits is just really nice. (+1000) Explicits is just really nice. (+1000) Explicits is just really nice. (+1000) Explicits is just really nice. (+1000) Explicits is just really nice. (+1000) Explicits is just really nice. (+1000) Explicits is just really nice. (+1000) Explicits is just really nice. (+1000)
    I could use my body to get money without having to get ploughed in my angus. (nohomo)

Sign me up.
    Das
    It
    Mane

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ApeXz View Post
    NCCPT works in UK as well. :-)
    I see. Count me in. And here goes:

I want to be a CPT because quite frankly, I feel I have insane drive and motivation that I can quite easily transfer to others. Having been lifting for 4 years, I've achieved something close to my genetic potential, and a physique I can quite easily call a personal goal. However, this doesn't mean I don't strive for more success. I lift harder than I ever did, and look the best I ever have in my life. When it comes to dedication, I would say I'm definitely up there.

I don't know what else to tell you that won't sound like I'm trying too hard. But rest assured, I take lifting and nutrition extremely seriously, and I'm in it for the long haul. I aim for results. If I'm not seeing them, we have a problem. And I have a lot of other pictures besides the progress shots in my bodyspace.
    Last edited by RC2008; 10-23-2012 at 12:11 PM.

basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000) basketballer756 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Havent updated my bodyspace in awhile BUT.

I have previously been certified is NASM(National Academy of Sports Medicine) However it expired awhile ago. I have worked at 3 gyms and currently work at one now. I am doing sales but just talked to my manager last week to switch to PT but i need to get certified again and this would be a huge help. Currently my foot is broken so i have more than enough time to go through everything.

Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000) Zacface is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Toss my name into the hat.

I would like to start by saying that I have a solid career/job, this would be something to have as a side source of income. If you would rather help someone out who is not in the same scenario as myself, feel free.

However, I am a very dedicated individual, as you can see from my weight loss (under my avi), and I have a fairly strong knowledge of multiple facets of fitness. Not only have I weight trained for many years, but I am also now an avid endurance athlete (recreational). I have completed several sprint triathlons, half-marathons, and a handful of 5ks. My weight loss and life change occurred over 8 years ago, so it is obvious that I have a strong knowledge of exercise/nutrition, and the determination to see something through.

sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sign me up!

I've been lifting for 4 years and have never lost the least bit of passion and dedication for fitness. Most people go through high school and college without knowing what they want to do, but when I picked up that first weight I knew I wanted to dedicate my life to fitness, both personally and to others. I've always loved to help people, I usually do things for others without anything in return because I love the feeling of making a difference in one's life. If you check my bodyspace you'll see the transformation I've made all naturally. I remember my first day at the gym with the free trainer you get from signing up. I was 145 lbs and told the trainer what I ate on a daily basis, which was cereal for breakfast, a pbj for lunch and whatever my mom made for dinner. He laughed and shook his head but I didn't understand why until he explained to me the importance of nutrition. From that day on I spent hours on the internet every day gaining knowledge about everything related to fitness. After 4 years I still do this, trying to perfect every area I can to become bigger and stronger. Over the years I have helped friends with their fitness goals, I can easily make diets for those wanting to lose weight or gain weight, and I recommend workouts that I have done in the past that I know work if done right, these people have made great results and have been very thankful. I have the kind of dedication where even if a training session with a client is over I will still text/call them to make sure everything is going right because I really care about their progress. My knowledge with fitness comes from both experience and research. I've been going to school for the past 3 years studying Kinesiology which has also contributed to my knowledge. I would greatly benefit from an opportunity like this as I have been meaning to get to becoming certified over the years but have had other obligations and money issues. I know that with a certification I could be a valuable asset to gyms because of my dedication and knowledge surrounding fitness. Thank you for reading this OP and good luck to everyone else!
    *Kneedraggers crew*
    *I live in a clown state crew*
    *MGTOW crew*
    *Metalhead crew*
    *Never ask for a girls number crew*
    *Poop facing the toilet crew*

lacrosse_boy is just really nice. (+1000) lacrosse_boy is just really nice. (+1000) lacrosse_boy is just really nice. (+1000) lacrosse_boy is just really nice. (+1000) lacrosse_boy is just really nice. (+1000) lacrosse_boy is just really nice. (+1000) lacrosse_boy is just really nice. (+1000) lacrosse_boy is just really nice. (+1000) lacrosse_boy is just really nice. (+1000) lacrosse_boy is just really nice. (+1000) lacrosse_boy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Alright let's do this. I know I'm red but I can show you it was just from that one mod neg.

Currently workin as a mechanic helper and I'm not enjoying it as much as I should. The shop seems to be dragging on about an apprenticeship. And I'm looking for something that I will be happy with. Always played sports and enjoy working out and helping people improv in all aspects of life. Been on this forum for a while and learned a lot. Anything else just ask!!