Staminkia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Staminkia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Staminkia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Staminkia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Staminkia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Staminkia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Staminkia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Staminkia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Staminkia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Staminkia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Staminkia is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Aware me on Anabolic Freak

Is it any good?

ty men
    -Staminkia

*no crews crew*

Staminkia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Staminkia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Staminkia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Staminkia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Staminkia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Staminkia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Staminkia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Staminkia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Staminkia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Staminkia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Staminkia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    better this or APE? 39 years old need to boost a little bit to build some lean mass now that I'm bulking until March-April.

thanks guise
    -Staminkia

*no crews crew*

WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well clearly I'm going to say Anabolic Freak is the way to go here!

Anabolic freak delivers over 3,000mg of D-aspartic acid in it's 2 servings/day, something that APE does not offer. Ask around, DAA is a must have right now in a test booster.

Not to mention AF's rating is 9.2/10 while APE's is only 9.0
    PharmaFreak Sponsored Athlete
    www.PharmaFreak.com

Interact with me on Twitter and InstaGram! @KevinSchosek

www.BodiesByKevin.com

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WoopItsKevin View Post

Anabolic freak delivers over 3,000mg of D-aspartic acid in it's 2 servings/day, something that APE does not offer. Ask around, DAA is a must have right now in a test booster.

god you're an idiot. yeah bro. store reviews have everything to do with anything on this board.

changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    never tried it but got a free bottle of APE. THen I bought 4 bottles later.
    BPI Brand Ambassador

Proud member of the 1000lbs club

WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    god you're an idiot. yeah bro. store reviews have everything to do with anything on this board.
    I'm not your bro, bro.
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WoopItsKevin View Post

Wow. I read that twice to make sure you actually stated that.

@OP: No test booster will give you game-breaking results, they're mostly used for enhanced sleep and libido increase, while mildly increasing testosterone. So I wouldn't put your eggs all into the test-booster basket.

APE, Myodex, and Bioforge v3 all have very excellent feedback from the community. There are a number of logs that have been run on them if you're interested in getting first-hand user opinions.

Originally Posted by Valhallabound86 View Post
    Wow. I read that twice to make sure you actually stated that.

@OP: No test booster will give you game-breaking results, they're mostly used for enhanced sleep and libido increase, while mildly increasing testosterone. So I wouldn't put your eggs all into the test-booster basket.

APE, Myodex, and Bioforge v3 all have very excellent feedback from the community. There are a number of logs that have been run on them if you're interested in getting first-hand user opinions.
    Relax man I know ratings don't mean everything...hence the wink face after the sentence. Other than that I agree completely with what you said to the OP, they won't make or break you but can be great to incorporate with a solid diet/training plan.
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com