chrisintx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisintx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisintx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisintx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pre W/O with Kre-Alkalyn?

I'm taking 1 scoop of BB.com's Scream pre w/o. It has 3g's of "creapure"(mono). Can I take Kre-Alkalyn & still take my pre W/O? Or should I pick one or the other?

Thank you.
    Bubba Army
    radioio.com

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chrisintx View Post
    I'm taking 1 scoop of BB.com's Scream pre w/o. It has 3g's of "creapure"(mono). Can I take Kre-Alkalyn & still take my pre W/O? Or should I pick one or the other?

Thank you.
    Dump the Kre-alk not needed with 3 grams of mono, maybe get a bulk mono for your off days

Broser Built/AAEFX Fueled hercules455's Avatar
    hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hercules455 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At your body weight I really think that you should just use your pre workout on the days you train. On days you don't train, or decided you don't need the pre, just take 4 capsules of KA to stay saturated.
    All American EFX Rep
    Drug Free Natural Freak for Life
    Broser Built by PRRS and FDFS training systems
    www.prrsdvd.com
    www.x-reps.com
    www.aaefx.com

For a FREE sample of Karbolyn
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/aap/karbolyn.html
    For a FREE sample of K-OTIC
    http://www.aaefx.com/secret/k-otic.html?....campaign=k-otic

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/aap/aap.htm