Closed Thread

Thread: DEXA Scan NYC

eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

DEXA Scan NYC

Has anybody done a DEXA scan in NYC? i've tried googling it but only found 1 place.. seems strange..
    Any information would be helpful.
    Cheers,

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eladophir View Post
    Has anybody done a DEXA scan in NYC? i've tried googling it but only found 1 place.. seems strange..
    Any information would be helpful.
    Cheers,
    They normally don't advertise DEXA scans as such for bodyfat testign, because demand is pretty low for it. Just call any clinic that does diagnostic imaging or specifically bone density tests. I've found that if they can do those, they can do a body composition analysis using DEXA.

curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dmacdonal9 View Post
    They normally don't advertise DEXA scans as such for bodyfat testign, because demand is pretty low for it. Just call any clinic that does diagnostic imaging or specifically bone density tests. I've found that if they can do those, they can do a body composition analysis using DEXA.
    Be sure to ask if they can actually do the body fat analysis because unless they specifically bought that program for it they won't be able to do it. Most clinics only have the bone density available.
    TEAM DEMON
    Follow my Journey here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=

eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eladophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by curjo View Post
    Be sure to ask if they can actually do the body fat analysis because unless they specifically bought that program for it they won't be able to do it. Most clinics only have the bone density available.
    Yes thats my problem, every place that does the test can only give me bone density information...

What about Bod Pod?

astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by eladophir View Post
    Yes thats my problem, every place that does the test can only give me bone density information...

What about Bod Pod?
    I hear Bod Pods are great, but the only two in the NYC area are in Harlem and Brooklyn College. Both locations are too far away to get me to go.
    Some people just don't want to hear the simplicity of it all, because then there's no excuse when they fail.

ctenedios828 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've done it in California. They're pretty accurate but it cost $40. Not $150 and $75 I see broadcasted online around nyc. That's a little pricey

Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is there a New York Presbyterian near you? I think they have it.
    Was 280+ at the beginning of 2019 (highest recorded weight is 290 on Dec 13, 2018).

Jan 01, 2020...202.0
    Jan 08, 2020...goal is 200.5