Failures lead to Success thatonedude_808's Avatar
    thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Angry Public Bathroom Rant

Am I the only one that f***ing flushes the toilet?

Wtf.
    315b/405s/500d @ 168 bw (July-August 2013)

Goal by the end of the year: 335b/455s/525d @ 175 or below

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157114683

TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    do you sit down to pee or something?

you dont need to flush a urinal

samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just pee and sht in the sink bro

Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TylerP4 View Post

Wot? notssureifsrs? He's talking about when you walk into a stall and see a log staring up at you.....

bert stare log..... 0_0

thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thatonedude_808 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TylerP4 View Post

Urinal stall≠Toilet, sir.

I'm talking about when the urinal stalls are occupado and you enter a toilet stall.

TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    hahaha then just piss and don't flush to make it even worse for the next person (srs)

jdizzy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdizzy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdizzy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdizzy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdizzy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdizzy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdizzy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdizzy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdizzy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdizzy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdizzy21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    public stalls are ****in gross i dont know how people manage to get **** on the walls and floor

shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if its yellow let it mellow if its brown flush it down. if you just threw up all over the toilet/ floor/ hallway to bathroom run like hell so you don't have to clean it up. (jk with that last part)

shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) shreddomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP i got a question for you. when you walk in a public bathroom with 2 urinals and 2 stalls there is no divider between the stalls. there is a guy in there using a urinal. do you bro out next to him or grab a stall?

Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500)
    Live on a floor full of dudes. OP, I know this feel. Have to walk in my bathroom with sandals and **** cause there is piss ALL over the floorr!!!! Also some doucher shaved in the shower, It clogged the drain, What a scum bag.
    Weight gainers are a waste of money.
    Not everyone who drops **** on you is your enemy.
    Not everyone who gets you out of **** is your friend.
    And when you're in deep ****, keep your mouth shut!

Cutting to 180ish

RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL OMG that reminds me of this one time I was at the mall.

I know a lady that works for JCPenny in the hair salon, and she charges me the kid price for haircuts, so I go to her. One day like 4 or 5yrs ago, I went into the bathroom to piss after I got done with the haircut. I walked in and all the urinals were taken up so I looked at the toilets. First one was taken, second one was open along with the handicapped one. I, being a nice guy took the second stall and left the handicapped stall open in case someone in a wheelchair needed it. Anyways, I go in and shut the door. I look down at the toilet and saw something horrendous. Imagine a bean burrito exploding, and seeing the aftermath of it. Someone apparently needed to go very badly. There was turd ALL OVER the toilet. All in the bowl, on the floor, on the freaking seat! All over. Someone literally re-painted the thing. It was on the entire seat. The thing looked like a choc chip cookie. I can't stress it enough. **** was all over the seat. I gag and almost fainted. The door of the stall didn't open fast enough and I start gagging loudly. Some guy at a urinal finished and went to wash his hands. He must've seen me because he busted out laughing. I calmed down and went to the urinal and peed. As I am walking away, a man in a wheelchair enters the bathroom very quickly, and goes straight for the second stall. Completely ignores the fact that there is a handicapped stall. He snatches the door open, leaps out of the chair, and hops on the toilet. What followed was kind of like the sound of a mother hippo giving birth suspended over a pool. You could hear the splashes and it sounded like people doing cannonballs into a pool. I thought, "damn that's probably how my stall was ruined!". Then I looked over and noticed that the man was on that toilet.

I immediately left the restroom and went into the hallway. I have never laughed harder in my life. 100% true story.
    This post is Natypes approved.
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500)
    Some men just want to watch the world burn

Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RollTideNation View Post

I know a lady that works for JCPenny in the hair salon, and she charges me the kid price for haircuts, so I go to her. One day like 4 or 5yrs ago, I went into the bathroom to piss after I got done with the haircut. I walked in and all the urinals were taken up so I looked at the toilets. First one was taken, second one was open along with the handicapped one. I, being a nice guy took the second stall and left the handicapped stall open in case someone in a wheelchair needed it. Anyways, I go in and shut the door. I look down at the toilet and saw something horrendous. Imagine a bean burrito exploding, and seeing the aftermath of it. Someone apparently needed to go very badly. There was turd ALL OVER the toilet. All in the bowl, on the floor, on the freaking seat! All over. Someone literally re-painted the thing. It was on the entire seat. The thing looked like a choc chip cookie. I can't stress it enough. **** was all over the seat. I gag and almost fainted. The door of the stall didn't open fast enough and I start gagging loudly. Some guy at a urinal finished and went to wash his hands. He must've seen me because he busted out laughing. I calmed down and went to the urinal and peed. As I am walking away, a man in a wheelchair enters the bathroom very quickly, and goes straight for the second stall. Completely ignores the fact that there is a handicapped stall. He snatches the door open, leaps out of the chair, and hops on the toilet. What followed was kind of like the sound of a mother hippo giving birth suspended over a pool. You could hear the splashes and it sounded like people doing cannonballs into a pool. I thought, "damn that's probably how my stall was ruined!". Then I looked over and noticed that the man was on that toilet.

I immediately left the restroom and went into the hallway. I have never laughed harder in my life. 100% true story.
    Lol'd. But personally OP, I think it's gross man. I always flush. I hate it when the sht sits in there and the scent just marinades in the toilet.
    YEP.

Originally Posted by shreddomorph View Post
    OP i got a question for you. when you walk in a public bathroom with 2 urinals and 2 stalls there is no divider between the stalls. there is a guy in there using a urinal. do you bro out next to him or grab a stall?
    Depends if I know him. If I know him, I bro out and compare. If I don't, I grab a stall (but I still compare by looking over the stall).

Originally Posted by Getripor****on View Post
    Live on a floor full of dudes. OP, I know this feel. Have to walk in my bathroom with sandals and **** cause there is piss ALL over the floorr!!!! Also some doucher shaved in the shower, It clogged the drain, What a scum bag.
    Lololol. I've been to bathrooms like that and it sucks. The scent of pee sticks onto my shoes. Wtf.

Originally Posted by RollTideNation View Post

Lmao. And the old man didn't give any kind of reaction whatsoever? I would hate to be a janitor.

Originally Posted by Micooo View Post
    Lol'd. But personally OP, I think it's gross man. I always flush. I hate it when the sht sits in there and the scent just marinades in the toilet.
    Brah. I even courtesy flush sometimes.

WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do you go to KCC since your in the 808?

One of the bathrooms there today was fuarking deadly
    Quest to 165
    ~Misc Cologne Crew~

Originally Posted by WhyareuG View Post
    Do you go to KCC since your in the 808?

One of the bathrooms there today was fuarking deadly
    Nah bro. Most of my friends go there though. Community colleges are pretty bad in bathrooms if you ask me. It's funny because there are some bathrooms on campus that no one seems to know about and they look practically brand new opposed to others.

WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by thatonedude_808 View Post
    Nah bro. Most of my friends go there though. Community colleges are pretty bad in bathrooms if you ask me. It's funny because there are some bathrooms on campus that no one seems to know about and they look practically brand new opposed to others.
    Ah man there is 4 stalls all of them full of chit
    Quest to 165
    ~Misc Cologne Crew~

Nkukk is just really nice. (+1000) Nkukk is just really nice. (+1000) Nkukk is just really nice. (+1000) Nkukk is just really nice. (+1000) Nkukk is just really nice. (+1000) Nkukk is just really nice. (+1000) Nkukk is just really nice. (+1000) Nkukk is just really nice. (+1000) Nkukk is just really nice. (+1000) Nkukk is just really nice. (+1000) Nkukk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thatonedude_808 View Post
    Yes!! I have my own little secret bathroom at my community college downstairs at a learning center (shh don't tell anyone), It is like brand new + so clean!
    Jersey *908* ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    -Went to bathroom yesterday after movie
    -guy standing off the trough while pissing
    -i piss in the toilet so I don't get a front row ticket to cocktown
    -come out, piss on the floor where he was standing
    -dirtiest khunt ever
    Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168292533&p=1378041213#post1378041213
    ---
    ☢☢☢☢ Tall Guy Crew ☢☢☢☢
    ☆☆☆MISC INK CREW☆☆☆

Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000) Jibbed is just really nice. (+1000)
    whenever i go to poop at school theres already a log in the toilet even though the toilets flush automatically. buncha fukkin wizards or something
    Wutang Forever
    Official Misc Ski/Snowboard Crew

BrownJesus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by shreddomorph View Post
    if its yellow let it mellow if its brown flush it down. if you just threw up all over the toilet/ floor/ hallway to bathroom run like hell so you don't have to clean it up. (jk with that last part)
    I've done that before... couldnt get to the toilet in time and vommed all over the wall and floor near the sink and it sprayed the mirror and then i got a load next to the toilet as well.... good times

D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) D6A6N6I6E6L6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's why you piss outside and take ****s in your own house only.
    My log brah come at me:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151786203

Kevin Levrone is the best ever full blown baby

BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BradCathie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by D6A6N6I6E6L6 View Post
    Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168292533&p=1378041213#post1378041213
    ---
    ☢☢☢☢ Tall Guy Crew ☢☢☢☢
    ☆☆☆MISC INK CREW☆☆☆

SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    screw public bathrooms!
    SNAPCHAT: KING_JAYYDA
    Youtube music: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGekSg1w7bJJvOt2Q4OAipg
    Youtube blogs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxeEGAND1DlcTHn2Oxix-cg

Originally Posted by D6A6N6I6E6L6 View Post
    How....do you ever eat out? Shi...

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    at my gym no one washes their hands, really pisses me off

seriously i have never once seen someone at my gym wash their hands, even after taking a dump

Then they proceed to touch the equipment.

Originally Posted by Jericoe View Post
    at my gym no one washes their hands, really pisses me off

seriously i have never once seen someone at my gym wash their hands, even after taking a dump

Then they proceed to touch the equipment.
    I phucking hate that so much.
    ---
    ☢☢☢☢ Tall Guy Crew ☢☢☢☢
    ☆☆☆MISC INK CREW☆☆☆

Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Lmnop is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Checking in.
    Live. Love. Life.

★TBB's☆Koala☆Tea☆Crew★
    ~~~grux12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~RollTideNation~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~bogui94~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mr.Lmnop~~~
    This post is GRBM approved.

Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jdizzy21 View Post
    public stalls are ****in gross i dont know how people manage to get **** on the walls and floor
    haha good old school days pissing on the floors, especially if i was in there by myself would just piss in the main area outside the toliets

Originally Posted by Aaronza View Post
    haha good old school days pissing on the floors, especially if i was in there by myself would just piss in the main area outside the toliets
    Would neg if I wasn't on spread, srs.
    ---
    ☢☢☢☢ Tall Guy Crew ☢☢☢☢
    ☆☆☆MISC INK CREW☆☆☆