Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Girl has BF. Just tell her how I feel and move on?

Just because it's getting to the point where I'm actually getting depressed most of the time. Just want to tell her how I feel and move on. I'm not looking to break them up, I just want her to know how I feel, 'coz keeping this **** bottled up inside is driving me to depression at home and at work (where she is also). Their relationship is rocky, and she always complains.

I know misc brahs I'm not supposed to tell a girl how I feel, but fuk it. I'm almost at breaking point brahs. No girl has ever fukked with my head this much, I'm normally alpha around women.

Positivity is not very well liked. (-100) Positivity is not very well liked. (-100) Positivity is not very well liked. (-100) Positivity is not very well liked. (-100) Positivity is not very well liked. (-100) Positivity is not very well liked. (-100) Positivity is not very well liked. (-100) Positivity is not very well liked. (-100) Positivity is not very well liked. (-100) Positivity is not very well liked. (-100) Positivity is not very well liked. (-100)
    I suggest you **** with her head. There is no way you will end up with this girl even if she picks you over him.

If you can steal a girl from a guy, she can be stolen from you.
    I suggest cutting all contact, seriously. This way she will always wonder and you come out on top.
    This doesnt even come down to beta/alpha, she is just a bad person and you can do better

MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is exactly how I feel brah. I ran into my oneitis randomly on the weekend after I hadn't seen her for more than 1 year, and I've been obsessed with her for more than 3 years. After I saw her again the obsession got worse. I am thinking about telling her too so maybe I can feel liberated.
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Braveheart91 View Post
    Just because it's getting to the point where I'm actually getting depressed most of the time. Just want to tell her how I feel and move on. I'm not looking to break them up, I just want her to know how I feel, 'coz keeping this **** bottled up inside is driving me to depression at home and at work (where she is also). Their relationship is rocky, and she always complains.

I know misc brahs I'm not supposed to tell a girl how I feel, but fuk it. I'm almost at breaking point brahs. No girl has ever fukked with my head this much, I'm normally alpha around women.
    I seriously doubt you're normally alpha around women. That term is thrown around so much in the misc that every beta ******* alive thinks they're alpha.

Also, in case you didn't know, you've been friendzoned. She complains to you about her bf? You're her emotional tampon. If she's interested in you, it's easy to tell. Girls aren't stupid, they know how to attract guys that they want to fck.

A better way to handle it would be to just bluntly tell her to break up with her bf because you're sick of hearing about their ****ty relationship. She probably needs to hear that from you (an actual testicular response) as opposed to using you as a mop to clean up her tears.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MiscReaper1 View Post
    This is exactly how I feel brah. I ran into my oneitis randomly on the weekend after I hadn't seen her for more than 1 year, and I've been obsessed with her for more than 3 years. After I saw her again the obsession got worse. I am thinking about telling her too so maybe I can feel liberated.
    Get your testosterone checked. (srs)

MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    Get your testosterone checked. (srs)
    Hehe why? You think it's too high or too low?
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬

Hehe why? You think it's too high or too low?
    Um.....

Check to see if you have balls. (srs)

Instead of friendzoning yourself, how about you collect your emotions, put them on hold and act like a goddam man. If the girl you care about sees this, maybe she'll actually like you.

PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PhiDelt234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wouldn't even bother telling her I would just move on
    Visit these educational sites on nutritional and supplemental advice:
    AlanAragonblog.com
    BroScience.com

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StarFox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In b4 "awww that's so sweet! But you're like a brother to me..."

Gillyh is not very helpful. (-500) Gillyh is not very helpful. (-500) Gillyh is not very helpful. (-500) Gillyh is not very helpful. (-500) Gillyh is not very helpful. (-500) Gillyh is not very helpful. (-500) Gillyh is not very helpful. (-500) Gillyh is not very helpful. (-500) Gillyh is not very helpful. (-500) Gillyh is not very helpful. (-500) Gillyh is not very helpful. (-500)
    Also, in case you didn't know, you've been friendzoned. She complains to you about her bf? You're her emotional tampon. If she's interested in you, it's easy to tell. Girls aren't stupid, they know how to attract guys that they want to fck.

A better way to handle it would be to just bluntly tell her to break up with her bf because you're sick of hearing about their ****ty relationship. She probably needs to hear that from you (an actual testicular response) as opposed to using you as a mop to clean up her tears.
    I agree with this. Doesnt have to be rude but dont just soak everything in like a sponge. Be like why dont you break up with your bf if your so unhappy. If your unhappy with him, why are you with him? If she did friend zone you then she likes you as a friend, and you should say those things like any friend would do.

Now on whether you want to tell her you like her is up to you. If it's bothering you so much maybe it will make you feel bother.

I'm feeling like **** too, please read my thread. need advice! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18
    Please disregard my rep. It was from rightly standing up to a moderator's abuse

Check to see if you have balls. (srs)

Instead of friendzoning yourself, how about you collect your emotions, put them on hold and act like a goddam man. If the girl you care about sees this, maybe she'll actually like you.
    It is starting to piss me off, I just want to forget about as it is making me feel like ****, but I don't think I have the mental fortitude to do so just yet. I hope to shake things off soon though.
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬

Drakken682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drakken682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drakken682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drakken682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drakken682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drakken682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drakken682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drakken682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drakken682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drakken682 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drakken682 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Angsty declarations of love or feelings only work in beta ******* movies, bro. Don't. DON'T.

She has a boyfriend and she hasn't shown any inkling that she wants to polish your bone behind his back, so make yourself unavailable to her and stop answering her texts and calls. Find other bishes, troll her when she comes for your attention, and tell her that if she's so unhappy with this jerk then she should stop being a goddamn pussy and break it off, and if not good luck with her because they make a pair of like-minded people.

Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I seriously doubt you're normally alpha around women. That term is thrown around so much in the misc that every beta ******* alive thinks they're alpha.

She doesnt tell me **** brah when she tries to start convos with me I generally just said I don't care and walk off and do something else. I do however ask how the relationship is on occasion and make hinted remarks towards it, but nothing obvious.

'mirin advice though brah srs. And lawl at other replies I know brahs I know. I'm being beta about the whole situation. This girl shows interest then doesn't show interest, and she flips it like a coin. We flirt all the time, she claims it as "harmless fun" However I didn't know picking her up so she's wrapped her legs round my waist and my hand literally grabbing her pussy "harmless fun" o.O no complaints though. Her friend watches us flirting and says she's not like this with any other guys, so perhaps she's just having fun and I was overthinking it.

Either way I need to man the fuk up and do something.

^ That's it brah. I tell her all the time when she's like "ehhh not so well, he's always complaining, blablabla" I'm just like "Shut up, dump him and we'll have some fun 'ay" and she never says yes or no she just goes "Hahaha" and pushes me or some ****.

iTed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Braaah, u need to initiate No Contact and cut all ties with her. If she starts a convo, pretend youre too busy to talk to her. Concentrate on yourself and start your rehalibitation. If you do not care anymore, youre good. Try to find new places to avoid her and get shredded braaaah. At least thats what i got my ex off my mind.

Rules:
    #1. No Contact unless she starts
    #2. Repeat step #1

I don't talk to her unless she starts :/ and I only really reply if she's talking about work stuff, otherwise I ignore her (which drives her crazy, as she admitted today) I work with her sadly and I'm forced to spend 30mins-1hour with her almost every day but majority of that is me standing in silence or her blabbing on her phone/blabbing to me whilst I casually don't give a fuk and play on my phone.

Gillyh is not very helpful. (-500) Gillyh is not very helpful. (-500) Gillyh is not very helpful. (-500) Gillyh is not very helpful. (-500) Gillyh is not very helpful. (-500) Gillyh is not very helpful. (-500) Gillyh is not very helpful. (-500) Gillyh is not very helpful. (-500) Gillyh is not very helpful. (-500) Gillyh is not very helpful. (-500) Gillyh is not very helpful. (-500)
    I don't talk to her unless she starts :/ and I only really reply if she's talking about work stuff, otherwise I ignore her (which drives her crazy, as she admitted today) I work with her sadly and I'm forced to spend 30mins-1hour with her almost every day but majority of that is me standing in silence or her blabbing on her phone/blabbing to me whilst I casually don't give a fuk and play on my phone.
    If shes doing these things, I know there is a chance and it depends on the situation that she likes you? If she likes you she may be more willing to complain to you about her boyfriend saying a bunch of corny **** about it. It definitely happens so maybe she does

Originally Posted by Gillyh View Post
    If shes doing these things, I know there is a chance and it depends on the situation that she likes you? If she likes you she may be more willing to complain to you about her boyfriend saying a bunch of corny **** about it. It definitely happens so maybe she does
    I think she likes me, she just won't admit it until she's single. She's a good girl, I can't see her cheating.

I think she likes me, she just won't admit it until she's single. She's a good girl, I can't see her cheating.
    If she keeps dropping hints, then **** it, and just tell her you know what I think your sexy and I have a thing for you. You can say it like joking around. Or be sarcastic sometime just to test her if she continues to drop subliminal hints. When she's complaining about her bf, be like, "yeah, he's no good. or yeah, he's a bum. you should drop him for me" say it like your joking and see what happens.

I could use some advice on a ****ty situation myself pls http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148252703

If she keeps dropping hints, then **** it, and just tell her you know what I think your sexy and I have a thing for you. You can say it like joking around. Or be sarcastic sometime just to test her if she continues to drop subliminal hints. When she's complaining about her bf, be like, "yeah, he's no good. you should drop him for me" say it like your joking and see what happens.

I could use some advice on a ****ty situation myself pls http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148252703
    I drop joke hints all the time brah, she seems to pick them up, but just smiles and carries on working etc. If she's whining about her bf i'll make some sort of remark about her getting with me instead. She's "I might have to take you up on that" once I said "There's room in my bed" After she was complaining about him. And after she keeps complaining about going on holiday with him for 10 days I jokingly say **** like "Wait for him to jump on the plane, turn around and run back, I'll whisk you off somewhere instead, this time it won't be with an old man, it'll be with this shredded kunt (lift shirt up, bish sees my abs, goes bright red)" but yeah I just joke with it!
    Will read your situation brah.

I drop joke hints all the time brah, she seems to pick them up, but just smiles and carries on working etc. If she's whining about her bf i'll make some sort of remark about her getting with me instead. She's "I might have to take you up on that" once I said "There's room in my bed" After she was complaining about him. And after she keeps complaining about going on holiday with him for 10 days I jokingly say **** like "Wait for him to jump on the plane, turn around and run back, I'll whisk you off somewhere instead, this time it won't be with an old man, it'll be with this shredded kunt (lift shirt up, bish sees my abs, goes bright red)" but yeah I just joke with it!
    Will read your situation brah.
    Well that's good. Most guys wouldnt even do that. I think it depends on what your willing to lose. If you dont give a **** on what happens afterwards, and you may not be friends after, then **** it and tell her "hey no more bf talk. i got a crush on you. your killing me" making it funny. On the negative side, you risk torturing yourself for awhile. If you tell her that, and it goes bad then it might keep hurting you to continue seeing her with her douchebag bf. If you can handle that, then go ahead it.

If not, then its up to you.

Well that's good. Most guys wouldnt even do that. I think it depends on what your willing to lose. If you dont give a **** on what happens afterwards, and you may not be friends after, then **** it and tell her "hey no more bf talk. i got a crush on you. your killing me" making it funny. On the negative side, you risk torturing yourself for awhile. If you tell her that, and it goes bad then it might keep hurting you to continue seeing her with her douchebag bf. If you can handle that, then go ahead it.

If not, then its up to you.
    It wouldnt hurt me if she rejected me for a simple reason.

A) I have more money than him and i'm half his age
    B) I'm shredded as fuk, he's a manlet with a belly and no muscle as far as I can see.

She's clearly 'mirin my physique, as every time I go topless or tank top she makes a comment and goes bright red/smiles in that "oh sh!t gimme dat" kinda way.

I just need to stop getting myself down here and think, this is life, and she's just 1 girl out of billions, why am I getting upset over this?. If she rejects me, I move on with my head held high.

rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000)
    Youve already said youre starting to get depressed most of the time, so yes you will be hurt if she rejects you.
    I started hanging out with a girl who had bf, genuily liked just chillin, until it went further and she told me she was into me. I was still all chill until she told me oneday she coulnt see me anymore cis she wanted to focus on her bf. Wasnt until that moment i realised how much i liked her.
    If shes affecting you now, you will get buthurt over it. Id go nc and move on, which is what i shld have done but didnt. All part of the lesson though. Good luck whatever.
    .. theres no turning back

**Bleed Time Krew (BTK)**
    **☆☆☆υк �яєω**

http://www.miscsmusic.com

Phatality is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phatality is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phatality is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phatality is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phatality is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phatality is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phatality is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phatality is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phatality is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phatality is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phatality is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Get it out, either way it will feel really good.

I was proud when I told this cheating bish what the scoop was and she just sat in silence and said no every once in awhile.
    Walk past her now and then when in public places she just hangs her head in slutty shame everytime I walk past her.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    *** Get a boner after I workout Crew ***
    *** Get angry and throw weight plates at people Crew ***

aight i'll be hurt if she rejects me but I'd rather not carry on depressed brah I feel like if I just tell her/make a few hints that I want her, she'll figure it out and let me down nicely (which she will, she's a good girl) or tell me she can't 'coz she has a bf, which is fine by me, just wanted closure.

DRobison will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRobison will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRobison will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRobison will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRobison will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRobison will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRobison will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRobison will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRobison will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRobison will become famous soon enough. (+50) DRobison will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't tell her. Show her. Escalate physical contact.

rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000) rocksmith is just really nice. (+1000)
    aight i'll be hurt if she rejects me but I'd rather not carry on depressed brah I feel like if I just tell her/make a few hints that I want her, she'll figure it out and let me down nicely (which she will, she's a good girl) or tell me she can't 'coz she has a bf, which is fine by me, just wanted closure.
    Youre gunna do what youre gunna do. 'my' girl was a good girl too, always tellin how bad she felt when out with me as she had a bf but also how great she feels with me, and how much she wants me and how i can always rely on her and shes so fortunate to have met me..then, when things progressed, full nc, adios.
    Tell her if you feel you have to but just be prepared or even expect the worst and DONT look into anthing as more than it is.
    .. theres no turning back

**Bleed Time Krew (BTK)**
    **☆☆☆υк �яєω**

http://www.miscsmusic.com

Originally Posted by rocksmith View Post
    Youre gunna do what youre gunna do. 'my' girl was a good girl too, always tellin how bad she felt when out with me as she had a bf but also how great she feels with me, and how much she wants me and how i can always rely on her and shes so fortunate to have met me..then, when things progressed, full nc, adios.
    Tell her if you feel you have to but just be prepared or even expect the worst and DONT look into anthing as more than it is.
    Thanks for the advice man

^ That's it brah. I tell her all the time when she's like "ehhh not so well, he's always complaining, blablabla" I'm just like "Shut up, dump him and we'll have some fun 'ay" and she never says yes or no she just goes "Hahaha" and pushes me or some ****.
    I would definitely go with this. Don't be an ass, keep a slightly playful (but serious) tone. She'll get the hint and it won't involve you dumping your feelings out for her to step on if she's scared to do anything.

Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maiar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the instant a girl starts complaining to me about her relationship is when I dip.

Either you tell her you're interested and she doesn't reciprocate, or you tell her and she does. Either way the situation is resolved.
    But being the ear for a girls relationship problems, especially one that you want to fukk, is one of the worst possible situations.

I think I just need to move on brahs. She's a really nice girl, and I personally find her stunning, though it seems like it's an acquired taste to many. But I just can't bring myself to even attempt to break them up, no matter how stupid I think the relationship is. It seems I'm just so hung up on her because I don't socialize much anymore, and she's the girl I see the most. We have a lot of fun at work, to her it seems just casual fun, but it goes further than that in my head, however it's all just in my head.

Time to move on.