EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Anyone with a high quality website want to swap guest blogging opportunities?

The extra link juice would be nice and I'd honestly like to have my site updated with some additional content a little more often than it is. This could also be mutually beneficial

need to have wordpress and be familiar with it....

http://tinyurl.com/8b676no

p.m. here or respond with site lengths...I honestly only blog 2 or 3 times a month but going to start doing a little bit more.

EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EdgarAllanPoe View Post
    The extra link juice would be nice and I'd honestly like to have my site updated with some additional content a little more often than it is. This could also be mutually beneficial

need to have wordpress and be familiar with it....

p.m. here or respond with site lengths...I honestly only blog 2 or 3 times a month but going to start doing a little bit more.
    Nobody? This could be potentially beneficial in terms of seo for everyone involved

dansalcs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dansalcs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dansalcs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dansalcs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dansalcs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dansalcs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dansalcs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dansalcs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dansalcs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dansalcs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dansalcs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nobody? This could be potentially beneficial in terms of seo for everyone involved
    I write my own content at The Health Fitness Project. Wouldn't mind sharing and swapping content...

babydancingbodybuilder wildcat90's Avatar
    wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My website is www.fabodylous.com

Alexa ranking is about 700 000. Email is on my blog.

Looking for Personal Training in Singapore???

Do you want Personal Training Singapore.

The best Singapore Personal Training
    Last edited by wildcat90; 10-20-2012 at 06:59 AM.

Originally Posted by dansalcs View Post
    I write my own content at The Health Fitness Project. Wouldn't mind sharing and swapping content...
    thehealthfitnessproject . com ? is the ezine where you're posting new content?

Originally Posted by wildcat90 View Post
    My website is www.fabodylous.com

Alexa ranking is about 700 000. Email is on my blog.
    sent email

also, i'm having a hard time trying to figure out what to add to my site on the home page beside my "recent blog posts" section

mind block

PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PerFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    success stories, studio news, recipie of the week

recipe of the week may work! I could add a graphic with it...

Last night i was thinking of showing videos from a youtube channel but though to many videos on the main page may be spammy for seo and for visitors.

I'll need to toy around to see how I can archive pages in wordpress automatically....it shouldn't be too hard for me to figure out. Have pic, short description and macro count on main page....link to a more descriptive page on the website and then automatically archive that page when I post a new one.

dansalcs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dansalcs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dansalcs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dansalcs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dansalcs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dansalcs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dansalcs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dansalcs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dansalcs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dansalcs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dansalcs has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thehealthfitnessproject . com ? is the ezine where you're posting new content?
    I've written the whole site actually. Apart from a few of the Ezines where I've affiliated with MyProtein and persuaded a Gold medal powerlifter to write some content for me. You said you sent an email?

Your site is great. First of all, I recommend we link to and from one another. I'd like to include your site in some of my bodybuilding sections this will improve your ranking and mine.

I'd be happy to write some content for you if you give me a subject. Of course, I would like to be credited with a link for my SEO as I'm only 8 months old :/

What do you think?

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dont have recipe of the week. How about chow of the week instead? I also have some vids of lifters in action. My niche is olym lifting. Let me know if my blog is good enough. Thanks.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

upping, i was on vacation a few days

sent a p.m. to one of you.

NorwichGrad, your blog is good and I like the layout. Only thing is i have zero olympic type lifters, primarily gen pop clients so the content doesn't entirely match. None of the content I would write would be about olympic lifting.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No sweat, man. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help in the future.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.