Closed Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Niko49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Always fkking LOL whenever I see this thread get bumped back up when the Bengals play
    ..:: Sports Teams ::..
    -49ers
    -Buckeyes

..:: Gaming Names ::..
    -Runescape: Alex_Osu (banned, RIP) New RS Name: Molinus
    -Xbox Live: Rejecting_You

*KD Crew*

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    R.I.P. StonedDreams, Probably couldn't take anymore.

holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Goddamn this thread is golden.

Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh man I really hope you weren't at the game tonight
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Honorary Black Man
    #MCGFTFT

StonedDreams is a name known to all. (+5000) StonedDreams is a name known to all. (+5000) StonedDreams is a name known to all. (+5000) StonedDreams is a name known to all. (+5000) StonedDreams is a name known to all. (+5000) StonedDreams is a name known to all. (+5000) StonedDreams is a name known to all. (+5000) StonedDreams is a name known to all. (+5000) StonedDreams is a name known to all. (+5000) StonedDreams is a name known to all. (+5000) StonedDreams is a name known to all. (+5000)
    THIS FUKING RED HAIRED MORMON CLOWN I SWEAR TO GOD goddamn fuking idiot has a brain the size of a fuking goldfish ARE YOU FUKING KIDDING ME YOU THREW FOR 86 YARDS 86 ****ING YARDS how many fuking interceptions can this inbred sub human gardengnome throw kid might as well have been fuking blindfolded probably doing crack with geno smith in a piss ridden alley before the game fuking idiot mormon must have left his xenu prayer beads in his other jersey goddamn moron needs a fuking exorcism it looks like jamarcus russel's spirit is inhabiting his inbred body i cant believe this fuking red haired clown is even allowed to touch a football THE BROWNS ARE IN FIRST ****ING PLACE i dont know how this fuking beady eyed idiot was throwing to because it definitely wasnt his fuking teammates goddamn clowns all of them marvin lewis is one big clown conductor conducting one giant fuking clown orchestra prune faced bastard couldn't draw up a winning play even if he pressed ask madden ive never seen someone so lost and confused fuking moron cant coach his way into community college watching this idiot call plays is like watching hodor read shakespeare aj green probably high as fuk not giving a goddamn fuk about the game jeremy hill obviously high as fuk too cant hold on to the goddamn fuking ball STILL CANT GET OVER WHAT THE **** THIS MORMON CLOWN WAS THROWING AT FUKING MORON MUST HAVE HAD AN ANEURYSM IN HIS GODDAMN EYES GO PLAY FOR THE FUKING RAIDERS YOU FUKING RED HAIRED CLOWN PIECE OF **** COCKSUCKER I KNOW MILK CARTONS THAT CAN THROW BETTER THAN YOU ****ING ***GOT

The Misc's Chris Christie HumptyBrah's Avatar
    HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^ best one ITT lmao
    I shiit on miscers, that's why I post with a diaper on

YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by StonedDreams View Post
    THIS FUKING RED HAIRED MORMON CLOWN I SWEAR TO GOD goddamn fuking idiot has a brain the size of a fuking goldfish ARE YOU FUKING KIDDING ME YOU THREW FOR 86 YARDS 86 ****ING YARDS how many fuking interceptions can this inbred sub human gardengnome throw kid might as well have been fuking blindfolded probably doing crack with geno smith in a piss ridden alley before the game fuking idiot mormon must have left his xenu prayer beads in his other jersey goddamn moron needs a fuking exorcism it looks like jamarcus russel's spirit is inhabiting his inbred body i cant believe this fuking red haired clown is even allowed to touch a football THE BROWNS ARE IN FIRST ****ING PLACE i dont know how this fuking beady eyed idiot was throwing to because it definitely wasnt his fuking teammates goddamn clowns all of them marvin lewis is one big clown conductor conducting one giant fuking clown orchestra prune faced bastard couldn't draw up a winning play even if he pressed ask madden ive never seen someone so lost and confused fuking moron cant coach his way into community college watching this idiot call plays is like watching hodor read shakespeare aj green probably high as fuk not giving a goddamn fuk about the game jeremy hill obviously high as fuk too cant hold on to the goddamn fuking ball STILL CANT GET OVER WHAT THE **** THIS MORMON CLOWN WAS THROWING AT FUKING MORON MUST HAVE HAD AN ANEURYSM IN HIS GODDAMN EYES GO PLAY FOR THE FUKING RAIDERS YOU FUKING RED HAIRED CLOWN PIECE OF **** COCKSUCKER I KNOW MILK CARTONS THAT CAN THROW BETTER THAN YOU ****ING ***GOT

wildishchildish will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildishchildish will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildishchildish will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildishchildish will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildishchildish will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildishchildish will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildishchildish will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildishchildish will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildishchildish will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildishchildish will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildishchildish will become famous soon enough. (+50)

jesus christ

LMAO

Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dead.....
    Always $trive and Prosper

- Super Saiyan Crew -
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    ****ASAP MOB****

"a big serratus anterior makes the hoes expose they interior."

Lifetime Reps: skel1977

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    oh god yes

http://vocaroo.com/i/s010YHTcz00g

did my best brahs
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh em gee

Dead lmao

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why hasn't this new profile been repped into godhood yet?

holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    GOAT post

PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Phil9 View Post
    Takes a good chunk to get numbers, I repped him already.

Rothschilds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rothschilds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rothschilds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rothschilds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rothschilds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rothschilds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rothschilds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rothschilds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rothschilds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rothschilds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rothschilds is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just got off work. Seen the score of the game, ran to this thread immediately. LOL..

dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This is sweet. Camera crews are setting up, and I'm lookin' totally ripped. Beefcake. Beefcake.

insta: dupaloop3611

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaAhahahahha hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaAhahahahhahahahhahah ahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahhahaAhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahha hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahhahaAhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha hhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha Ahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaAhahahahha hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaAhahahahhahahahhahah ahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahhahaAhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahha hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahhahaAhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha hhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha Ahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaAhahahahha hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaAhahahahhahahahhahah ahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahhahaAhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahha hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahhahaAhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha hhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha Ahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaAhahahahha hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaAhahahahhahahahhahah ahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahhahaAhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahha hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahhahaAhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha hhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha Ahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah ahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaAhahahahha hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaAhahahahhahahahhahah ahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahhahaAhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahha hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahhaha
    Call me Sally

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Das it mane.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You know the Bengals suck when they yank their $115 million dollar quarterback for bottom of the barrel Jason Campbell.

Registered Manmore randomhero13455's Avatar
    randomhero13455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomhero13455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomhero13455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomhero13455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomhero13455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomhero13455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomhero13455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomhero13455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomhero13455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomhero13455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randomhero13455 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Phil9 View Post
    we dont know his reps, he has sub 50 posts
    Reps on sight for fans of:

NE Patriots/Tom Brady
    ---------
    If you think her actual name is Khaleesi I will neg you.

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He might have more reps than the mods.

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lmfaoooooooooooooooo
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

Gynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Gynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Gynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Gynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Gynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Gynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Gynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Gynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Gynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Gynomite is just really nice. (+1000) Gynomite is just really nice. (+1000)
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to StonedDreams again.
    Fuk.
    Misc Doctor Crew
    Black Coffee Crew - Potential Psychopath Crew
    Always Pick 6 Crew
    Never LA, Never Pittsburgh Crew

It aint easy bein steezy SteezeFactory's Avatar
    SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao. Another work of art. Thanks for the lolz OP, was at the gym last night and saw the score of the game in the fourth and was excited to check this thread.
    Sun Devils - Cardinals - Suns - Dbakes - Yotes

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    so happy when the bungholes get ravaged so I can check this thread....
    "If you don't vote for me you ain't black!" - Plantation Joe Biden

Wreck em
    Hook em
    Glory to Aubernia!

KBaller33 is just really nice. (+1000) KBaller33 is just really nice. (+1000) KBaller33 is just really nice. (+1000) KBaller33 is just really nice. (+1000) KBaller33 is just really nice. (+1000) KBaller33 is just really nice. (+1000) KBaller33 is just really nice. (+1000) KBaller33 is just really nice. (+1000) KBaller33 is just really nice. (+1000) KBaller33 is just really nice. (+1000) KBaller33 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Legendary thread
    Dallas Cowboys

Counterfeit Wrapper NoSauceAdded's Avatar
    NoSauceAdded has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoSauceAdded has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoSauceAdded has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoSauceAdded has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoSauceAdded has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoSauceAdded has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoSauceAdded has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoSauceAdded has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoSauceAdded has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoSauceAdded has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoSauceAdded has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Should start AJ Mcnugget.....

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Last edited by LikeAMachine; 11-07-2014 at 08:14 AM.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If Dalton had spiked the ball in the turf for an incompletion on every passing attempt his passer rating would be 37 points higher than it was.