zraw will become famous soon enough. (+50) zraw will become famous soon enough. (+50) zraw will become famous soon enough. (+50) zraw will become famous soon enough. (+50) zraw will become famous soon enough. (+50) zraw will become famous soon enough. (+50) zraw will become famous soon enough. (+50) zraw will become famous soon enough. (+50) zraw will become famous soon enough. (+50) zraw will become famous soon enough. (+50) zraw will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Zraw Posing 17days out from show

feel free to comment!! I'm here to learn!

grimmer26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grimmer26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grimmer26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grimmer26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grimmer26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grimmer26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grimmer26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grimmer26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grimmer26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grimmer26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grimmer26 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking in great condition man! Good luck with the show!

everyday in cuzziling Triceptops's Avatar
    Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000)
    agreed. looking solid/10

gl brah
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★
    {| "Every mans heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe its final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the bodies of others; If it makes them believe deeper in something larger than life; than his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized." - Ultimate Warrior 2014 - R.I.P |}
    I Rep back with a vengeance.

Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looking great, man. You were sticking most of those poses like a pro. Not a fan of how the belly looked in the side chest, so consider tweaking that a bit if ya can. It's late in the game, so don't change up too much.

Also, it'd be good to run through the compulsories if you're going to do up a vid like this. Sure, they are not as fun, but they are... compulsory.
    I don't lift weights, I flex under duress.

My 12 month progress thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155962953&p=1113020323#post1113020323

YoshiK1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoshiK1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoshiK1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoshiK1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoshiK1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoshiK1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoshiK1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YoshiK1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nice work. I noticed your stomach moving with breathing in a couple of the poses. Are you not supposed to be solid the whole time without this movement during a pose? I'm asking because I've never done this sort of thing and because I've never noticed any bodybuilders doing it. You can see it most when you're doing a double bi at the beginning of the video.
    Last edited by YoshiK1; 10-26-2012 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Grammar

zraw will become famous soon enough. (+50) zraw will become famous soon enough. (+50) zraw will become famous soon enough. (+50) zraw will become famous soon enough. (+50) zraw will become famous soon enough. (+50) zraw will become famous soon enough. (+50) zraw will become famous soon enough. (+50) zraw will become famous soon enough. (+50) zraw will become famous soon enough. (+50) zraw will become famous soon enough. (+50) zraw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thx for the feedback guys!!

About the stomach in the side chest I agree, it was relaxed en chest wasnt "puffed"

As far as breathing is concerned it was my 5th "round" of posing when i decided to film i was dead loll

Ill keep practicing though

IvkoPR1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IvkoPR1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IvkoPR1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IvkoPR1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IvkoPR1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IvkoPR1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IvkoPR1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IvkoPR1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice video. Hope you will success.

- Mind is everything -
    - IvkoPR1 -

Little mini update
    Attached Images

CakeIsYummy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CakeIsYummy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CakeIsYummy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CakeIsYummy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CakeIsYummy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CakeIsYummy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CakeIsYummy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CakeIsYummy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CakeIsYummy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CakeIsYummy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CakeIsYummy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looking pretty shredded at those last 2 pictures, good job... Even glutes are starting to come out nicely.
    About your posing, all I can really say is try not to be jumpy. Also, I don't like how the back lat spread is looking, maybe work on that.
    Just my 2 cents.

Edit: Oh, and that song sucks ass.