joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50)

GTFIH if you have run multiple programs at once

Looking to run multiple programs at once to strengthen my lifts after i finish Madcows 5x5.
    Predicted 1rep maxes after Madcows.
    Bench:260
    Squat:310
    Deadlift:400

Height: 5'8.5
    Weight:150

Programs like smolov jr for bench and smolov squat at once. Coan dl + 5/3/1 squat.
    Any other suggestions?
    Inquiries: delapenhafitness@gmail.com

Squat-375 September 2013
    Bench-275 January 2014
    Deadlift-450x2 March 2014

Aesthetic Powerlifter MattIsBored's Avatar
    MattIsBored is just really nice. (+1000) MattIsBored is just really nice. (+1000) MattIsBored is just really nice. (+1000) MattIsBored is just really nice. (+1000) MattIsBored is just really nice. (+1000) MattIsBored is just really nice. (+1000) MattIsBored is just really nice. (+1000) MattIsBored is just really nice. (+1000) MattIsBored is just really nice. (+1000) MattIsBored is just really nice. (+1000) MattIsBored is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by joshuadelapenha View Post
    Looking to run multiple programs at once to strengthen my lifts after i finish Madcows 5x5.
    Predicted 1rep maxes after Madcows.
    Bench:260
    Squat:310
    Deadlift:400

Height: 5'8.5
    Weight:150

Programs like smolov jr for bench and smolov squat at once. Coan dl + 5/3/1 squat.
    Any other suggestions?

Listen to the old adage K.I.S.S. anyways I'm running Coan's peaking program with C/P minus the circuits.
    Discretion of speech is more than eloquence, and to speak agreeably to him with whom we deal is more than to speak in good words, or in good order.
    Francis Bacon

lovemyar15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovemyar15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovemyar15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovemyar15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovemyar15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovemyar15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovemyar15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovemyar15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovemyar15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovemyar15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovemyar15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Smolov jr for bench and smolov jr for squat at the same time with both programs based upon your true maxes to figure your lift numbers! Then throw in deadlift once a week with a single 5 rep working set. I dare you!!!

koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) koyongi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're gonna die.
    314/231/352/881@123

joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50) joshuadelapenha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MattIsBored View Post
    Listen to the old adage K.I.S.S. anyways I'm running Coan's peaking program with C/P minus the circuits.
    What is C/P??

Originally Posted by lovemyar15 View Post
    Smolov jr for bench and smolov jr for squat at the same time with both programs based upon your true maxes to figure your lift numbers! Then throw in deadlift once a week with a single 5 rep working set. I dare you!!!
    Thanks man! So deadlift on the last Smolov day of the week?

Originally Posted by koyongi View Post
    You're gonna die.
    Lift till i'm dead, eat until i'm fed.

Squat-375 September 2013
    Bench-275 January 2014

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lift till i'm dead, eat until i'm fed.
    5'8" 150 lbs..that's not working for you so well. If you are gonna do Smolov, I hope you eat alot more and sit around and do nothing when you are not lifting.
    1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

Originally Posted by arian11 View Post
    5'8" 150 lbs..that's not working for you so well. If you are gonna do Smolov, I hope you eat alot more and sit around and do nothing when you are not lifting.
    Bro why do you gotta be a dick? I have had a stomach problem for the last 4 years. I just shot up to 160 the other day and got walking pneumonia and have been on antibiotics, couldnt eat without ****ting my pants. My lifts aren't THAT bad for my weight.
    Thank You to everyone who gave me advice without being a dick. Rep'd you guys already.

Squat-375 September 2013
    Bench-275 January 2014

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bro why do you gotta be a dick? I have had a stomach problem for the last 4 years. I just shot up to 160 the other day and got walking pneumonia and have been on antibiotics, couldnt eat without ****ting my pants. My lifts aren't THAT bad for my weight.
    Thank You to everyone who gave me advice without being a dick. Rep'd you guys already.
    Lol, I never said your lifts are bad. Just warning you that running Smolov is intense, running it with Smolov Jr. is even harder. You better be eating a ton and resting a ton if you want to not hurt yourself.
    1372 @ 205

Boynton Barbell Center:

YouTube Channel:

Lol, I never said your lifts are bad. Just warning you that running Smolov is intense, running it with Smolov Jr. is even harder. You better be eating a ton and resting a ton if you want to not hurt yourself.
    Thank you all you had to do was say that. I am well aware, after Madcows 5x5 i will eat more than ever...as soon as i figure out why explosions take place in my stomach.

Squat-375 September 2013
    Bench-275 January 2014

Thank you all you had to do was say that. I am well aware, after Madcows 5x5 i will eat more than ever...as soon as i figure out why explosions take place in my stomach.
    You were the one who said "Lift till i'm dead, eat until i'm fed." to koyongi's post that you are going to die. So you only brought it on yourself. But you can keep whining if you want.
    1372 @ 205

Boynton Barbell Center:

YouTube Channel:

You were the one who said "Lift till i'm dead, eat until i'm fed." to koyongi's post that you are going to die. So you only brought it on yourself. But you can keep whining if you want.
    Lol there you go again being a dick. Bye.

Squat-375 September 2013
    Bench-275 January 2014

Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100) Pyvovarov is not very well liked. (-100)
    огромные веса, круто

Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm currently running the Brad Gillingham 12 week raw bench template, Coan/Phillipi deadlift cycle, and Sheiko 37 squats with reduced volume 3x through to make 12 weeks. I had specific goals for each lift that the programs address well, and I also wanted an entirely pre-planned numbers based program as I'm currently finishing my degree so wanted to be able to just walk into the gym and lift the numbers it told me with some strategic assistance work. It's working well and I'm set to hit some big PBs at my next competition.

Unless you know you have specific weaknesses that need working on, I don't see the need to complicate things though. I wouldn't run Smolov squat + smolov jr bench together if you haven't ran either one separately before.
    205kg(452lb)/122.5kg(270lb)/250kg(550lb)-577.5kg(1273)@102.5kg(226lb) - Classic/Raw IPF.

Originally Posted by Phedder View Post
    I'm currently running the Brad Gillingham 12 week raw bench template, Coan/Phillipi deadlift cycle, and Sheiko 37 squats with reduced volume 3x through to make 12 weeks. I had specific goals for each lift that the programs address well, and I also wanted an entirely pre-planned numbers based program as I'm currently finishing my degree so wanted to be able to just walk into the gym and lift the numbers it told me with some strategic assistance work. It's working well and I'm set to hit some big PBs at my next competition.

Unless you know you have specific weaknesses that need working on, I don't see the need to complicate things though. I wouldn't run Smolov squat + smolov jr bench together if you haven't ran either one separately before.
    Sounds very interesting, i also find programs like these easier to manage with school. After Madcows i will either run Sheiko 29-37-37-32 or prepare for the NPC Easterns. I will take your advice and only run them together once i have done both separately.

Also do you mind posting your modified Sheiko 37 for squats? Rep'd

Squat-375 September 2013
    Bench-275 January 2014

Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phedder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't have the squats on a separate file so I'll just upload the whole program. If I run this template again in the future I'd include a deload in week 7, dropping pretty much all assistance work except for basic upper back work and some mobility stuff, as well as dropping squat intensity for the week. The squats are on Monday and Friday, and because 37 prescribes 2 rounds of squats each day I just removed the warm ups from the 2nd round and tagged on the heaviest sets to the first round, and reduced the number of working sets a little. Completing coan/phillipi is the main focus so I didn't want squats to interfere with that. Seems to be working well for my goals, Bench and DL are progressing well and my squat technique is improving, which was the biggest factor limiting me at maximal weights.

Here's the whole template:
    Phillipi-Gillingham-Sheiko 12 weeker (Autosaved).xls
    205kg(452lb)/122.5kg(270lb)/250kg(550lb)-577.5kg(1273)@102.5kg(226lb) - Classic/Raw IPF.

Registered User rancid_theclash's Avatar
    rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some times Ill run seperate Programs for lower body and upper body, An example would be Madcow for squats/DL and Starting strength or texas method for presses... Right now I'm basically doing 5/3/1 for squats/DL and something resembling Ed coans bench program for bench/ presses ( A 12 week peaking program basically)