Thread: Should I cut?

kmc44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should I cut?

I'm 18 years old I'm about 5"8 and weigh around 185 pounds. I feel like i have a lot of fat accumulating around my waist especially that I want to get rid of. Should I do a cut? and if so what should be my diet, calories, micros... Any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated! I have pictures and can post my current routine if needed thanks!
    Attached Images

Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Comedybreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    For the nutrition question, all your answers are here.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

For the bulk/cut question;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148733753

Although cutting wouldn't be bad either, your body fat % seems high.

thousandmiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think cut until you are not disgusted with your reflection in the mirror.
    As for diet read the sticky on nutrition bro

Get2Liftin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Get2Liftin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Get2Liftin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Get2Liftin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Get2Liftin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Get2Liftin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Get2Liftin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Get2Liftin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Get2Liftin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Get2Liftin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Get2Liftin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You should really consider cutting, i would try and lose at least 20 pounds. Cut down to around 10-13% bf and then lean bulk on a good lifting program.

rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdrb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think you'd be pretty lean in the 150s. Just cut until you're around 10-12% regardless though.

DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cut for a few months, then bulk imo
    If you don’t have a dream… then you have nothing to work for… nothing to get up in the morning for… No reason.. and no purpose to be. but friends we do have a dream and dreams do come true not because we keep believing but we keep Working Hard. -Kai Greene

https://www.youtube.com/user/brewerfitness
    https://www.********.com/BrewerFitness

Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your asking this for no reason, this is how it works

If you want to be more cut, then cut, as it won't help you with your gains per say, and most newbs find it hard to cut after a long hard and thick bulk. For example you can see your love handles coming in.

If you want to put on strength thickness and muscle then I would either slow cut or bulk some more and hit the gym hard and consistent.

All these people always make threads asking what to do, we don't know what you want to do, only you do.

You either wanna put on muscle to the best extent you can, or you want to cut.
    GGG

kmc44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for your opinions guys I think I am going to go on a cut. Can y'all answer me this though should I follow a certain workout routine for cutting and what about calories and macros? Thanks!