Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    I'm just waiting for a m8 Torana91's Avatar
    Torana91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torana91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torana91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torana91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torana91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torana91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torana91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torana91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torana91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torana91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torana91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

gjdm
    Check out my IN gif reenactment http://i.imgur.com/4FWJl.gif

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE ** (12' CBR1000RR)
    ** Waiting for BigDannn Wheelie Video Crew **

"Your ambition outweighed your talent"

Dossa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dossa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dossa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dossa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dossa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dossa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dossa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dossa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dossa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dossa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dossa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Siy View Post
    OP always ****ing delivers Misc.

I was going to wait for recess break to get it on video, but I was walking between classes after first period and saw him for the first time today. I was geeing myself up mentally the second school started. He gave me a cheeky kunt smile, and I lost it. I knew exactly where to hit him I ran it through my head a million times right hook to the jawline. He didn't get knocked out so I did my backup plan, jabbed him in the nose with my left then put him to the ground. I didn't know what to do at this point I just held him there and got separated by some Year 12 students. I felt like an alpha **** but I got emotional when I got him to the ground I kinda lost the plot a bit and felt like I was about to break down. It was in the hallway no teachers saw it was only like 10 seconds I am so lucky. None of his friends jumped in for him. AFAIK he had a nosebleed and massive swelling around jaw area. I'm so relieved. I just hope no teachers find out now. A kid who gets bullied a lot came up to me an hour later when he heard and thanked me. One of my proudest moments.
    nice brah, im willing to bet he will leave you alone from now on

graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL you think that is crazy, how about a flying heel hook?

BTW this art is called BRAZILLIAN JIU-JITSU. It is the only fighting skill you need to know for the time being.

Making YouTube videos in Miami

graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000) graciejjbrazil is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I type into google maps "MMA near sydney, NSW (pick the closest one to you OP)

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&s...&ved=0CLgBELYD

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I was going to wait for recess break to get it on video, but I was walking between classes after first period and saw him for the first time today. I was geeing myself up mentally the second school started. He gave me a cheeky kunt smile, and I lost it. I knew exactly where to hit him I ran it through my head a million times right hook to the jawline. He didn't get knocked out so I did my backup plan, jabbed him in the nose with my left then put him to the ground. I didn't know what to do at this point I just held him there and got separated by some Year 12 students. I felt like an alpha **** but I got emotional when I got him to the ground I kinda lost the plot a bit and felt like I was about to break down. It was in the hallway no teachers saw it was only like 10 seconds I am so lucky. None of his friends jumped in for him. AFAIK he had a nosebleed and massive swelling around jaw area. I'm so relieved. I just hope no teachers find out now. A kid who gets bullied a lot came up to me an hour later when he heard and thanked me. One of my proudest moments.
    Well done OP.

Feeling really emotional afterwards is completely normal, your body just got hit by the most massive amount of adrenalin it ever experienced plus dealing with all the feels.

Get your story straight in case teachers get involved, you've this kunt's texts plus tell them he called you and said he would kick your arse. I suggest your story is something like he saw you and said 'I'm going to kill you now' or whatever so you panicked and starting punching.

Also do yourself a favour and make sure you tell everyone the same story. Everyone likes to see a kunt get a beating so people will probably believe your version over his because whatever he says about it he will sound butthurt plus other people probably know he's a ****head who got what he deserved.

There may not be any fallout from him anyway, he's just as likely to decide you are friends again now you put him in his place...never can tell how people are going to react.

Remember don't put anything in a text, so if for example if he starts texting you again (unlikely), don't for the love of God say 'Imma fukk you up again kunt' or anything like that in a text.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

JLCampbell3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLCampbell3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLCampbell3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLCampbell3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLCampbell3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLCampbell3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLCampbell3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLCampbell3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLCampbell3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLCampbell3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLCampbell3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good job OP, I guess you'll find out if this kid tries to come back at you in the next few days and if he does then lay waste to him again.

TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Now you have to stay alpha. Make sure he knows he phucked with the wrong dude. Dont let him forget it and make sure he knows you were just getting warmed up.

Live, Laugh, Dissect RavenStorm's Avatar
    RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

gjdm
    ░▄▄▄░░▄░░▄░▄░░▄░░▄░░░░▄▄░▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄
    █▄▄▄█░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█▄▄▄█░█░░░█
    █░░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█
    ▀░░░▀░░▀░░░░▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀░▀▄▄▄▀

"Idk what the fuk was going on with me. My dick just stood up. " - Bleachway

Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000)

sick kunt.
    "People have got to learn not to reply to trolls." - Noliberals4
    "I would cut off ny right hand that Hillary is our next President." - rocker1

TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Edit....double post wtf????
    Last edited by TheRealOrson; 10-21-2012 at 11:17 PM.

H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nice

sometimes you gotta do it brah

i had my teacher hint at me to beat this kid up

somehow got teacher out of room
    few weeks before graudation of highschool
    went up to kid (not bully)
    but wanna be thinks hes the chit type
    he took about $100 from me
    jayed him in face
    he in brink of passing out
    couple days later
    get my money

75% school congratualted me srs

tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tskitz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    get ur boys to **** him up with u
    ☹☹☹☹ **SADBOYSZ / EMOTIONAL BOYSZ 2003 CREW** ☹☹☹☹
    BLACK MANE WHITE WORLD

kbruv will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbruv will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbruv will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbruv will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbruv will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbruv will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbruv will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbruv will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbruv will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbruv will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbruv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    gjdm

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BTTB3 View Post
    inb4 "alpha" miscers tell you to man up and fight them which will solve everything

Save texts/fb messages or whatever that is, show authority figure (school counselor, principal, or whatever), and boom and you're done with them for the rest of your school career. After that just block him from your phone/******** or whatever that is.

Most of these *******s back off at the first sign of trouble. Trying to fight them and win their respect (lol) is not likely to work. Not sure who wants the respect of some ******* bully who says **** like that anyhow.
    homosexual canadian approach

brb calling authorities. lol you're a *******.
    Glorious PC master race

IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lol good **** man, see you took my advice of hit him and if he doesn't get knocked out, take him down. I am proud.

Originally Posted by IRockNikes View Post
    OP walk up to him, don't say a word, then punch him in the nose. When he stumbles back, hit him again or take him down, then fuk him up. The worst that will happen is you get suspended, then if you do get caught show the principal the text messages and they'll probably be glad you stood up for yourself.
    -Miscs from phone 99% of time.

MudStuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MudStuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MudStuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MudStuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MudStuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MudStuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MudStuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MudStuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MudStuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MudStuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MudStuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what the hell can this possibly be real in the home of the trolls? where is the proof

fb chat, his statues, pics... anything

BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Braveheart91 View Post
    this makes me rage. when I was in school I was one of the strong kids, no-one fukked with me. I used to feel sorry for kids getting bullied and I'd protect them from bullies, if I saw someone being bullied i'd step in and warn them. One of the kids hung himself because even with my attempts to keep him safe at school, they picked on him out of school. Fast forward 3 years later - they see me at a petrol station (they're juice heads now) they start a fight, I throw 1 of them into a brick wall and smash the other guys head onto the gas pump several times before getting in my car and driving off. Police know what happened, they didn't give a sh!t because the Copper that stopped me was the boys father. Pretty sure he gave them a little kick when they were down also.

Ignore them. Just know that they will become young dads/unemployed/never amount to anything whilst you my friend, will amount to greatness.
    Logged in to rep this guy ^

Originally Posted by H1imhzq View Post
    nice

sometimes you gotta do it brah

i had my teacher hint at me to beat this kid up

somehow got teacher out of room
    few weeks before graudation of highschool
    went up to kid (not bully)
    but wanna be thinks hes the chit type
    he took about $100 from me
    jayed him in face
    he in brink of passing out
    couple days later
    get my money

75% school congratualted me srs
    joocy @ss story brah....srs how did the teacher hint at you that you should beat him up?

RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50) RLHLLC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice one OP

Zepa23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zepa23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zepa23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zepa23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zepa23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zepa23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zepa23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zepa23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zepa23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zepa23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zepa23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Glad you did it OP
    *Skinny / small guys stop bitc*ing about SIZE eat / train and you will grow*

- Find your reason why you go to the gym, why you gona train ?

Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MudStuffin View Post
    what the hell can this possibly be real in the home of the trolls? where is the proof

fb chat, his statues, pics... anything
    The original pic is the FB chat... why would you want statuses he makes? Would post a pic but Misc detectives... this story is legit.

Prop CBR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prop CBR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prop CBR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prop CBR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prop CBR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prop CBR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prop CBR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prop CBR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prop CBR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prop CBR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prop CBR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    needs moar proof of fight, post relevant statuses, messages etc.

extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extendlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cliffs:
    op gets bullied
    op punches him
    op feels alpha
    *Voices opinion without fear of being negged crew*

*SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 SHAME 🔔 Crew*

QueenName is on a distinguished road. (+10) QueenName is on a distinguished road. (+10) QueenName is on a distinguished road. (+10) QueenName is on a distinguished road. (+10) QueenName is on a distinguished road. (+10) QueenName is on a distinguished road. (+10) QueenName is on a distinguished road. (+10) QueenName is on a distinguished road. (+10) QueenName is on a distinguished road. (+10) QueenName is on a distinguished road. (+10) QueenName is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good job OP.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ***Canadian Crew***

Registered User diminishedlogic's Avatar
    diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000) diminishedlogic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Boxing bro, changes everything... seriously

RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RH1N0BRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    gj OP
    i remember the first time i got in a school fight in like grade 7, just throwing ridiculous haymaker punches and one connected and put him out. nearly broke down too.
    guess theres something about being young and in fights that upsets u

lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500) lookiamapollo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by graciejjbrazil View Post
    LOL you think that is crazy, how about a flying heel hook?

BTW this art is called BRAZILLIAN JIU-JITSU. It is the only fighting skill you need to know for the time being.

The only way to beat anderson silva

I'm just waiting for a m8 Torana91's Avatar
    Torana91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torana91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torana91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torana91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torana91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torana91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torana91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torana91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torana91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torana91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Torana91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lookiamapollo View Post
    The only way to beat anderson silva
    He can be knocked out its been done srs.

not srs.
    Check out my IN gif reenactment http://i.imgur.com/4FWJl.gif

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE ** (12' CBR1000RR)
    ** Waiting for BigDannn Wheelie Video Crew **

"Your ambition outweighed your talent"

ShockaBrah50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShockaBrah50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShockaBrah50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShockaBrah50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShockaBrah50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShockaBrah50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShockaBrah50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShockaBrah50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShockaBrah50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShockaBrah50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShockaBrah50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP never argue with an idiot, they will drag u down to their level and beat you with experience. So just ignore and if they get at you in person, stand up for yourself
    *Aspiring Male Stripper Crew*
    *Lord of the Rings Crew*
    The few, the proud, the facially aesthetic crew*

Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Siy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ShockaBrah50 View Post
    OP never argue with an idiot, they will drag u down to their level and beat you with experience. So just ignore and if they get at you in person, stand up for yourself
    This is true. It's stupid to argue. But when it gets to insults like that you don't argue, you do something about it IMO. I'm so glad I did. The adrenalin is still pumping from today.