idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Critique my stack/diet combination

Hello all,
    I am getting back into working out consistently now. I have started a new split going for bulking; its a four day split as follows:
    http://www.muscleandstrength.com/wor...t-workout.html

With 30-45 minutes of up hill walking cardio Wednesday and Saturday.

My stack consists of:

30 Minutes Pre-Workout: NO Xplode 2.0, 5g creatine

Immediately Post: Workout:5g of creatine, 1 scoop ON whey, 1-2tbsp NOW Dextrose
    Soon there after: Full meal, Opti-men Multivitamin, Fish/Flaxseed/borage oil combination, Caltrate w/ vitamin D, MSM, Doctors Best MSM/Chondroitin/Glucos.

4-6 Meals daily consisting of:
    Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Pasta, Baked Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Asparagus, cottage cheese... And generally two of these meals will be "Cheat meals," where I will eat whatever I deem healthy at the schools cafeteria that will include fruits and generally gatorade for a drink. I will be attempting to drink close to one gallon of water a day, once I get my gallon jug I ordered.

Off days will consist of same diet, with creatine spaced out @ breakfast and dinner

I assume there are a lot of knowledgeable people here that can critique this and tell me if I need to take something out, am taking too much, or too little of something...etc. This is my first time taking lifting so seriously because its the only other thing I am able to do other than study all day long, so, Id like to do it properly if I am spending the time and money to. Thank you!

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What you're eating is irrelevant. How many calories are you taking in and are you gaining weight at that amount?
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) idamaster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xLGx View Post
    What you're eating is irrelevant. How many calories are you taking in and are you gaining weight at that amount?
    I have not started any of this in the exact manner as stated above. I assume my diet will be 3800 calories or more a day.
    Last edited by idamaster; 10-19-2012 at 09:44 PM.

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by idamaster View Post
    I have not started any of this in the exact manner as stated tomorrow. I assume my diet will be 3800 calories or more a day.
    Counting calories is important especially if you are trying to "lean" bulk. I try to shoot to gain .5-1 lb per week at a certain calorie amount (right now it is 3000-3200). I definitely say you'd be gaining at 3800.
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

Bump on reply to supplements