Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Arrow BB.com Platinum Series 'Scream' Pre-Workout Review w/pics

Thank you Kate K. for the chance to review the new platinum series pre-workout Scream offered by BB.com. The site has launched it's own line of supplements recently and I've been lucky enough to be given the chance to review several products and I am grateful for the opportunity.

Shaken with 16 oz water + 4 ice cubes

Profile & value:

$29.97 for 20 servings comes out to $1.49 per serving.

Use a 10% coupon code and the price drops to $26.98 per tub, or $1.34 per serving.

It's not cheap, considering you can get several other pre-workouts on the market offering 40-45 servings for the same price (and often times less!) But, the profile is very different from most other products so the price puts Scream in a strange, entry-level "upper echelon" price bracket.

You dont need to have a phD to look at the profile and know it's a stout product. 300mg caffeine, Taurine, 3 grams L-Citrulline, LCLT Carnipure, creatine, amino acids, it's pretty well rounded in my opinion. I'm only assuming the 1.6g beta alanine dose is meant to be paired with an intra of the same amount?

Mixability: It's not great, but it's not terrible. Given all the ingredients you would expect some grit residue but Scream seems to leave behind a little more than other products like this. It's nothing a couple extra swirls of the glass or shakes of the bottle wont resolve, but its not 100% mixing.

Quite a few floaters remain even after shaking and pouring.

Taste: I'm not a huge fan of blue raspberry anything, and this falls right in line. It's very sweet like a melted bomb pop Popsicle, and reminds me a lot of old school NO Xplode both in terms of taste and fizzy "mouth feel". Blue ras just ain't my thing, and I really don't look forward to drinking it. I have found the colder the water, the better. Adding ice cubes to the shaker cup definitely helps improve the taste.

Performance: This is where Scream knocks it out of the park, and makes the price seem a little more worth it. At the risk of sounding like a bodybuilding.com employee, or a paid shill, or whatever..... it kicks ass. Plain and simple. You dont have to take my word for it, look around at pretty much anyone logging Scream right now, everyone loves it. Solid pumps, tons of energy, sharp mental focus, there's nothing bad to say about it in this department. I've had some of the best workouts in several months these past few weeks using Scream.

Let me put it this way... a couple days before I was asked to review Scream I bought a tub of another new, very popular pre-workout that everyone raves about on this forum. Scream and the other product came about 2 or 3 days apart. Guess which one I am almost out of... I reach for Scream almost every time over the other. What it lacks in taste it makes up in performance. People say the fruit punch is some of the best they've had so I would be inclined to buy that when (not if) I order another tub.

For me, it's worth the price only because I know how good it is. To the average consumer who never sees these reviews or doesn't sample it first, I can see the price:servings ratio being a total turn off, unfortunately. BB.com has priced this so high, for only having 20 servings, that I'm afraid most people wont even consider it. I hope they come out with actual sample packs of this so people can see what it's all about.

Conclusion: Pricey? Yes. Kick ass? Yes. Am I a paid BB.com employee doing a shill review? No. I'm just an average guy who was fortunate enough to be selected to review some new products.

The platinum line, so far, has exceeded my expectations. All of the Protogens are good with CnC being GREAT, Scream is damn good, and Amino Recovery - which I will also review some other day - is damn good. You get disclosed profiles, in mostly great flavors, but at a cost.

Thank you again to Kate for letting me in on the new Platinum Series line of products, Scream is going to be an automatic re-order, just not blue raspberry flavor.
    Last edited by sloop; 10-19-2012 at 08:29 PM.

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For comparison sake, what's the other pre you have that you prefer this over?

I hate going off one review for something like this but you got me interested. Different profile from most too

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by longhorns_p View Post

I hate going off one review for something like this but you got me interested. Different profile from most too
    Tried to neg, but on spread.

Your PM awaits.

Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great review like always. You have peaked my interest that's for sure. The price certainly is a large turn off however

Also interested to know what pre-workout your comparing this to...
    (**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}

Average Supplement User ScivationLead's Avatar
    ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I really need to try this
    Nutrabolt Lead Company Rep

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shill.

Kidding of course. The profile looks unique. Still cant really justify the price, personally, but it looks solid.

Thanks for the review as always
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good stuff as always sloop
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Fat Guy in a Little Coat nico806's Avatar
    nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nico806 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

This review smells of bb.com shill...srsly not srs. The profile looks nice but the price is scary, would be interested in trying it out one day if they were to lower the price or put it on sale. I seriously dont see myself shelling out that kind of cash for a pre that will only last me 20 days.

Another awesome review sloop and as always the pics are sexy as hell
    I'm a famous scientist and I approve this message.

The Muscle Network

ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ryzaar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What people fail to realise is that their current 50c/serving PWO drinks don't even offer effective doses of creatine, beta-alanine, citrulline, etc (the caffeine is all that's boosting them!!). To even come close to the right dosage, they need to at least triple scoop, bringing the price up to $1.50/serving and the caffeine dosage through the roof.

Obviously if this isn't the case, stick with your 5g PWO (or just take caffeine pills - much cheaper), but for others, Scream tops them all. I've started building my own PWO cocktail which comes out to be the same price per serving and only SLIGHTLY better as far as effectiveness, so obviously Scream isn't that much of a rip off for the benefits provided. Anyone who has to double/triple scoop their PWOs should definitely consider Scream, it's definitely an eye-opener when you actually start to feel the ingredients that others fail to effectively dose.

jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    that ingredient profile actually looks amazing! no prop blend, effective amounts of key ingredients per serving....interested i am very interested

DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sloop, great review as usual...

I'm also curious what pre you compared it to, please aware me?

Scream's profile is pretty solid, the only thing I don't like about it is the price.

italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    excellent review i need to get my hands on some!
    Stand for something or you'll fall for anything

Thanks guys for all the kind words. I wish that BB.com could somehow market through traditional sample packs so you can see what I'm talking about.

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome review as always Sloop. The profile is really amazing and can be stacked up against any other "big time" preworkout.

I know the price scares some away. It's kind of funny the name of it being Scream. That's what I did when I saw the price lol.

I would think bb.com knowing the price is high would offer samples.
    Last edited by Anthony21; 10-21-2012 at 05:32 PM.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Thanks guys for all the kind words. I wish that BB.com could somehow market through traditional sample packs so you can see what I'm talking about.
    Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    Awesome review as always Sloop. The profile is really amazing and can be stacked up against any other "big time" preworkout.

I know the price scares some away. It's kind of funny the name of it being Scream. That's what I did when I saw the price lol.

I would think bb.com knowing the price is high would offer samples.
    Huge this. I requested samples within the first couple weeks after the Platinum Series launches and was shot down.

Luckily, a generous forum member offered to help me out. I should be able to try it soon.

P.S. Solid review as usual Sloop!

Originally Posted by coolaidml View Post
    Great review like always. You have peaked my interest that's for sure. The price certainly is a large turn off however

Also interested to know what pre-workout your comparing this to...
    Originally Posted by DoitsuJin View Post
    sloop, great review as usual...

I'm also curious what pre you compared it to, please aware me?

Scream's profile is pretty solid, the only thing I don't like about it is the price.
    I should point out that I am not deliberately ignoring these remarks, I think as a rep on the forums it might not be in my best interest to talk negatively about another company even in comparisons sake. It's really not a slam against the other product or company, but goes to show that Scream can (and does) hang with many of the more popular & well known pre-workouts we see mentioned over and over on the forums here.

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    profile looks badass --- job well done BB.COM
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by longhorns_p View Post

I've got a chance to review all of bbcoms new line as well. I'm doing a log for the products right now. The SCREAM is a good PRE. I've read the other logs and the tester's seem to love these products. The CnC Protogen especially seems to be a big hit.

For myself, One PRE that SCREAM is better than is C4.

80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nice review sloop!
    Canadian LEO

Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jmhager is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow great review! I am hoping to try this out really soon! Maybe I will shy away from blue raz though ha
    EVLution Nutrition Rep

Check us out in the Store: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/store/evlution.html

Follow Us and PM me for Free Samples:
    IG: @EVLsports & @Jmhager29
    FB: ********.com/Evlsports

Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Raigs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jao04c View Post
    that ingredient profile actually looks amazing! no prop blend, effective amounts of key ingredients per serving....interested i am very interested
    This. There is a ton of Caffeine though lol 300 will have me going through the roof

I should point out that I am not deliberately ignoring these remarks, I think as a rep on the forums it might not be in my best interest to talk negatively about another company even in comparisons sake. It's really not a slam against the other product or company, but goes to show that Scream can (and does) hang with many of the more popular & well known pre-workouts we see mentioned over and over on the forums here.
    Beside the fact its against the rules to talk negatively about other products justsaying

Now for the real reason I came here. THanks for a good review. I have been curious about Scream myself. I hope I get to try it
    My “training log”
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178659261

Here to stay motivated and to motivate others

I see many of you have been receiving tubs of Scream to review.

Looking forward to saying "I told you so.." over and over again..

Also..

Originally Posted by Raigs View Post
    Beside the fact its against the rules to talk negatively about other products justsaying
    I don't think saying "I prefer product A over product Z" is speaking "negatively" about other companies products.

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The profile doesn't look extremely cheap just by the looks of it. Great review Sloop.

Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great review Sloop. I am excited to give Scream a try.

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great review man! Can't wait to get mine and run it!
    Army Veteran, OEF.

One quick bump, to show that I put my money where my mouth is..

Here's a screen shot the order I just placed.

Those of you getting hooked up in the company promo thread are in for a real treat.

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Those of you getting hooked up in the company promo thread are in for a real treat.
    I don't think no one ever doubted you bro. You're a man with high integrity <3 (no homo with the heart alright)
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2daan36.png[IMG]

I actually got hooked up with a tub of Watermelon myself, although I would have rather had Fruit Punch since that was the flavor of the sample I tried, and I enjoyed it - little bit burnt out on Watermelon flavors since I've had quite a bit lately, but I can't complain about the generosity of Kate and BB.com. Looking forward to running through a full tub as the sample was awesome.

It's funny you mentioned the Blue Raspberry tasting like a Bomb Pop, as that's what I thought the Fruit Punch tasted like as well - the red section of one. Curious to see how the Watermelon tastes, maybe it will change my view for the better.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    awesome review, as always, sloop. the profile on this product does look very nice.

ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sloop, I got the blue raz flavor also. I've been enjoying it overall so far, but something about drinking this makes me feel really "full".. hard to explain but it sometimes takes a while for me to get down too.. I've been using a lot less water than you mix it with!

Know this feel brah?