bisexualbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Skinniest Kid 2k12, trying to change.

Yea Junior in highschool, always been that scronny kid. Not the shortest in the class but 95lbs 90lbs, had the horrible eating diet. Started going to gym for ~3weeks with an experience friend (love him for that, helped me so much.)

1.) Just wondering my body fat, im thinking like 15% because I don't have any muscle/

2.) I know you can't tell right now but do i have good muscle genetics, not size ofcourse because im skinny as fuaaaa but the shape and symmetry.I don't have muscle maturarity so if this is FULL retard just don't answer.

3.) Flame me w.e., i dont give a **** hence why i posted pics of myself on here.

ATM: 5'6'' 105LBS want to get to 130lbs. I am going to eat ~3500calories a day. Fully dedicated to it, hate looking at myself in the mirror and feeling like ive been in a concentration camp. Doing a 5 day split. Pull Push Legs Push Pull. Won't even post legs because they are size of friends forearms.

Any tips would be grateful
    Attached Images

Balkanwot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Balkanwot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Balkanwot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Balkanwot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Balkanwot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Balkanwot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Balkanwot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Balkanwot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Balkanwot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Balkanwot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Balkanwot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good luck you're 5'5 so it'll be pretty easy for you to put on some weight

Originally Posted by Balkanwot View Post
    good luck you're 5'5 so it'll be pretty easy for you to put on some weight
    Thanks , can't wait to start my diet. I know its gonna tough, gotta eat till I throw up.

Balkanwot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Balkanwot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Balkanwot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Balkanwot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Balkanwot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Balkanwot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Balkanwot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Balkanwot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Balkanwot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Balkanwot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Balkanwot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bisexualbrah View Post
    Thanks , can't wait to start my diet. I know its gonna tough, gotta eat till I throw up.
    dude i had a hard time gaining weight too man, trust me. Just drink protein shakes, and a weight gainer if u can afford em or make your own. With every shake dump in bananas, peanut butter and dry oats and make sure ur make them with milk and of course eat a lot like make it a habbit to eat 6 egg whites every and crap like that lol and slowly you will notice changes, but remember it takes time so you have to be patient which is another thing i struggle with lol

bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    dude, u would look like me if u gained 60 lbs.....

Netiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Netiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Netiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Netiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Netiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Netiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Netiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Netiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Netiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Netiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Netiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When I started 6months ago I was way skinnier than that haha.. Just drink bunch of protein, I'm talking about Morning, before and after workout and before bed... you should do increasing weight sets and rest a lot.. do some cardio to burn some of your bf% too. and remember, Creatine and Multi-vitamin are your best friends...

chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chaos121 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i was around your size a year ago, smash it hard, eat as much as you can and you will see gains. 110%. Dont give up, its a marathon not a sprint

youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good luck

Originally Posted by bggreat View Post
    dude, u would look like me if u gained 60 lbs.....
    Yea I take after my dads genetics and he is extremely lean, still at 45 bigger bis than my friends. I can take a picture and it is me just more weight and muscle. He didnt know about cutting at the time or anything just worked construction and went to the gym on weekends so I know I can surpass him.

Edit: picture is of him 1 year older than me at the time (18).

Originally Posted by Netiko View Post
    When I started 6months ago I was way skinnier than that haha.. Just drink bunch of protein, I'm talking about Morning, before and after workout and before bed... you should do increasing weight sets and rest a lot.. do some cardio to burn some of your bf% too. and remember, Creatine and Multi-vitamin are your best friends...
    I have creatine mono and a multi and protein. Not taking creatine for another week until I get my bulk diet under control.

dude i had a hard time gaining weight too man, trust me. Just drink protein shakes, and a weight gainer if u can afford em or make your own. With every shake dump in bananas, peanut butter and dry oats and make sure ur make them with milk and of course eat a lot like make it a habbit to eat 6 egg whites every and crap like that lol and slowly you will notice changes, but remember it takes time so you have to be patient which is another thing i struggle with lol
    Thanks for the support. good thing I still live with my mom so she can just make the shakes in the morning for me and prepare all my meals haha

Thanks for the support. good thing I still live with my mom so she can just make the shakes in the morning for me and prepare all my meals haha
    right on man!

some gains seen, i just cant follow a diet and i know that is the most important thing. my goal is to dumbell press 100 (50 each hand) by christmas and that will be my bodyweight pretty much sad i know. i feel like thats good though in 2 months i can dumbell press my own weight and 50's when i started out with 22.5's.

thanks

also 5'6'' and 1/2 now

GluttonusMaxmus is not very well liked. (-100) GluttonusMaxmus is not very well liked. (-100) GluttonusMaxmus is not very well liked. (-100) GluttonusMaxmus is not very well liked. (-100) GluttonusMaxmus is not very well liked. (-100) GluttonusMaxmus is not very well liked. (-100) GluttonusMaxmus is not very well liked. (-100) GluttonusMaxmus is not very well liked. (-100) GluttonusMaxmus is not very well liked. (-100) GluttonusMaxmus is not very well liked. (-100) GluttonusMaxmus is not very well liked. (-100)
    thos right here people this right here

oh and make sure to add some oreos

everyrhing goes better wkth oreos

Registered User UnleashSkeletor's Avatar
    UnleashSkeletor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll challenge you for that award lol. No, but really I hope you make it there bro. I hope we both do. I can really sympathize with your story always the skinniest kid in HS. Never ate my fruits or Veggies plus I got a job at Wendys at 16 and it all went downhill from there. Fast food ERRday. Couple trips to the hospital later I decided I had to make a change. Problem now is I'm trying to reverse those bad eating habits, and eating 3k calories clean is SUPA hard. Good luck bro! I'll race you to 130!

Yea Junior in highschool, always been that scronny kid. Not the shortest in the class but 95lbs 90lbs, had the horrible eating diet. Started going to gym for ~3weeks with an experience friend (love him for that, helped me so much.)

1.) Just wondering my body fat, im thinking like 15% because I don't have any muscle/

2.) I know you can't tell right now but do i have good muscle genetics, not size ofcourse because im skinny as fuaaaa but the shape and symmetry.I don't have muscle maturarity so if this is FULL retard just don't answer.

3.) Flame me w.e., i dont give a **** hence why i posted pics of myself on here.

ATM: 5'6'' 105LBS want to get to 130lbs. I am going to eat ~3500calories a day. Fully dedicated to it, hate looking at myself in the mirror and feeling like ive been in a concentration camp. Doing a 5 day split. Pull Push Legs Push Pull. Won't even post legs because they are size of friends forearms.

Any tips would be grateful
    Originally Posted by UnleashSkeletor View Post
    I'll challenge you for that award lol. No, but really I hope you make it there bro. I hope we both do. I can really sympathize with your story always the skinniest kid in HS. Never ate my fruits or Veggies plus I got a job at Wendys at 16 and it all went downhill from there. Fast food ERRday. Couple trips to the hospital later I decided I had to make a change. Problem now is I'm trying to reverse those bad eating habits, and eating 3k calories clean is SUPA hard. Good luck bro! I'll race you to 130!
    mind PMing me your number or something if u live in USA would be good to have someone going through the same situation

Joey_Blaze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joey_Blaze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joey_Blaze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joey_Blaze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joey_Blaze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joey_Blaze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joey_Blaze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joey_Blaze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joey_Blaze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joey_Blaze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joey_Blaze is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good luck bro! just stay focused and dont neglect your legs during workouts there important for gaining weight. keep us updated
    Don't stress, Just flex.

Leave me alone the NFL is back.