Closed Thread
    PigBenor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any of you brahs experience this in class ???

Fantasizing about fuarking hot bishes in class.

Brb raging bonrar
    Brb feels good man
    Brb imagine fire alarm or lock down
    Brb everyone sees your bonrar
    Brb making bonrar go away

Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I nolonger force out ropes of semen from my penor anymore.so not as much,but before,used to move it and put it on my thigh,it was like a hot log sitting on my leg

Location: Derbyshire, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50) strrrike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Always used to get random boners in school, esp in this one (female) teacher's classes. Terrible teacher but hnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggghghgh dem teddies were huge.

Would always have to use backpack as a shield for my penor... many teenage faps were spent on her.

MiscMD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscMD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscMD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscMD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscMD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscMD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscMD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscMD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscMD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscMD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscMD is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by PigBenor View Post
    Fantasizing about fuarking hot bishes in class.

Brb raging bonrar
    Brb feels good man
    Brb imagine fire alarm or lock down
    Brb everyone sees your bonrar
    Brb making bonrar go away
    i know this feel.

JLeddo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JLeddo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JLeddo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JLeddo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JLeddo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JLeddo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JLeddo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JLeddo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JLeddo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JLeddo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JLeddo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Had a random boner once right before being called up to give a presentation. Somehow managed to bring it down to a chubby by time I got up to the front.

Still embarrassing.
    I'm not sure what's real anymore.

Mate1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mate1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mate1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mate1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mate1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mate1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mate1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mate1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mate1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mate1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mate1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    every single time I'm asked to talk infront of the class OP. Every single time.

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE