Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

YeahBuddyyyyy's fashion guide for broke ass college students

My outfit for today:

I know the shirt is a bit baggy. Most of my button-ups and plain shirts are fitted, but this particular one was made to be a little big. I'll post a picture of it without the jacket next time. If you take a close look, there's no collar and the buttons only go down 1/4 of the way. I'm not sure what it's called though

I'll post more as the days go by. If you're wondering if I have an Instagram since the picture is square, yes I do. PM me if you wanna follow me

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148740023

Originally Posted by hai2dehfolks View Post
    I love that style of shirt that you have on, the white one... very hot. Shoes, watch, belt, jeans... very nice. not sure about the sweater you are wearing though... only issue I think.Simple is best I think.
    Originally Posted by Cinabun View Post
    Good style 8.5/10
    Originally Posted by Imonlydancing View Post
    Looks okay...but need more pictures
    Originally Posted by Imonlydancing View Post
    Oooops...relax! I didn't even see this.

I wanted to see a full length picture of you in other clothes. PM them if you want
    Originally Posted by BR00LSTORYCO View Post
    i like that outfit OP

would mire irl bc its casual, but not t-shirt and cargos like everyone else seems to do
    Originally Posted by daisygirl713 View Post
    ha, if that's referring to the pic w/the leather jacket...fckin joke. looks sexy as hell.
    If you're still reading this then you've gotten far enough into this post to decide whether you wanna keep reading or not. If you like what you see and are interested in reading more then by all means keep reading. If you think I dress like a ******* and you think the examples I posted are gay then don't waste space and just leave this thread

So you're a broke ass college student and wanna dress a little nicer huh? You'd be surprised at the outfits you could put together for really cheap. Obviously the quality of the clothing won't be the same as the more expensive brands, but you can still look good on a budget. For example, a pair of Allen Edmonds wing tips will run you over $300 while a pair of wing tips from Aldo will run you around $80. The quality of Allen Edmonds compared to Aldo isn't even close, but we're broke so we don't care nomsayin? We'll worry about getting higher quality stuff when we can actually afford it

Tip #1: Online sale/clearance sections

A lot of my shoes are bought online at almost 50% off each. Most shoes from Aldo are in the $80-$120 range, but you can get the discontinued models online for almost half that

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/sale/MEN

Some of my shoes like my wing tip boots look expensive, but I actually got them on sale for around $70

Tip #2: eBay

When it comes to accessories, things can get expensive. I own watches ranging from $30-$300 and I'd be screwed if I actually paid full price for some of my watches. Now, "watch people" will hate on you for getting designer watches like Michael Kors and Boss, but we're broke and can't afford $2,000 watches so what do we care?

I've only ever bought 1 of my watches for full price which was nearly $300. After that, I started looking online. If you go on eBay and search for certain watch brands like Citizen or Seiko, you'll find many very aesthetic watches that are discontinued. What originally retailed for $250 is now $100 and sometimes even lower

Those are my top 2 money-saving tips. Now let's talk about putting outfits together

Do not wear sneakers outside of the gym

"Oh, but Chucks are such classics!"

No. I don't care if Chucks are considered classics or that your Nike Dunks match the color of your shirt. Stop wearing sneakers outside of the gym. Shoes and boots are your friend

Wear accessories

Something as simple as a nice watch can make an outfit that much better. I highly recommend leather strap watches. They're simple, not too flashy, and more "grown up" than G-Shocks. Some guys like to wear bracelets and necklaces as well, but I personally don't really like to because it doesn't really fit my personality. Start with a decent watch and go from there

Don't match your colors, coordinate them

Whenever I see people trying to dress nicely, the number one thing I see is that they match the color of their shoes with the color of their shirt. This is what high schoolers do. I know you're at least attempting to look better, but for the most part, matching the color of your shoes to the color of your shirt is too high school. Keep that to sports teams. Coordinate your colors instead. If you're wearing a gray top, brown shoes will compliment it

That's all I can think of for now. I'll add more as I think of them
    Last edited by YeahBuddyyyyy; 10-18-2012 at 09:09 PM.

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    suck my cawk op

notsrs

We're all gonna make it TreyTrey's Avatar
    TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    notsureifsrs OP

you look nothing like any of the pictures u posted, all ur clothing is baggy as fuk and wrinkly as fuk

owinsanity is just really nice. (+1000) owinsanity is just really nice. (+1000) owinsanity is just really nice. (+1000) owinsanity is just really nice. (+1000) owinsanity is just really nice. (+1000) owinsanity is just really nice. (+1000) owinsanity is just really nice. (+1000) owinsanity is just really nice. (+1000) owinsanity is just really nice. (+1000) owinsanity is just really nice. (+1000) owinsanity is just really nice. (+1000)
    can everyone stop posting those limited edition clarks, you literally can't buy them anywhere..
    i'ma die a legend

FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FedererExpress has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    gay/10

STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    here we go again.....................

JoeyCruz1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoeyCruz1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoeyCruz1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i like dressing nice op, but your doing it wrong

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TreyTrey View Post
    notsureifsrs OP

you look nothing like any of the pictures u posted, all ur clothing is baggy as fuk and wrinkly as fuk
    How dare you?!

I think he put fourth a fine effort making garbage bags into a jacket!

*LOL*

youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im broke but im not wearing jackets and **** in 90 degree heat, thanks.

A heart made fullmetal BodyBuildingGo's Avatar
    BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like your style OP, but the pic you posted of yourself doesn't look too good. The angle is off and it makes your clothes look poorly fitting and wrinkled.
    In My Lates 20s and Still Get Nervous Around Middle Schoolers Taller Than Me crew
    High School Me Thought I Would Make It crew
    College Me Thought I Would Make It crew
    Grad School Me Thought I Would Make It crew
    Still Haven’t Made It crew

daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    all those style pics are fab!

however, i would also recommend venturing into goodwill/2nd hand stores. even if you think it's 'gross', you can just throw it in the wash before you wear it and you're good to go. you can find AMAZING stuff at 2nd hand stores for so cheap. i have found many nice blazers, button down shirts [ralph lauren, etc], and also amazing sweaters [100% wool, ralph lauren]. this is a great way to save money, while still dressing sharply.

tips: -make sure you have A LOT of time. you usually need to go look through 10 items to find 1 nice thing.
    -try on EVERYTHING. don't buy something without trying it on.

seriously, this is a great way to save money. don't be scared...try it out!

Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000)
    More links to help this thread grow-

Watches-
    http://www.portwatches.com/replica-movado-classic.html

Clothing-

http://www.askmen.com/fashion/sachin...-wardrobe.html

http://ziprage.com/gear/how-to-build.../#.UICD_MWCmdp
    http://ziprage.com/gear/how-to-build...-part-1-pants/

When it comes to clothing...TARGET and JC PENNY ARE YOUR FRIENDS...Mossimo and Merona do a GREAT job of keepint prices low, and providing trendy clothing. JCP has their own brands that will usually run you $20 for a decent sweater, ect.

Burlington Coat, Ross', TJ Maxx, and Roses are also excellent places to go for shirts, sweaters, pants, ect.
    Last edited by Noxema; 10-18-2012 at 03:39 PM.
    VOL is life.

YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeahBuddyyyyy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JoeyCruz1 View Post
    i like dressing nice op, but your doing it wrong
    If you click the link you'll notice that I don't really give a horse's ass what guys think. Most guys in that thread were calling me a ******* and 100% of the females were mirin and I got a few PMs from them because of that thread nomsayin

But carry on. If you don't like anything in this thread then keep doing what you're doing

Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strong quotes from misc females lmao
    Misc med crew~~

Originally Posted by daisygirl713 View Post
    all those style pics are fab!

however, i would also recommend venturing into goodwill/2nd hand stores. even if you think it's 'gross', you can just throw it in the wash before you wear it and you're good to go. you can find AMAZING stuff at 2nd hand stores for so cheap. i have found many nice blazers, button down shirts [ralph lauren, etc], and also amazing sweaters [100% wool, ralph lauren]. this is a great way to save money, while still dressing sharply.

tips: -make sure you have A LOT of time. you usually need to go look through 10 items to find 1 nice thing.
    -try on EVERYTHING. don't buy something without trying it on.

seriously, this is a great way to save money. don't be scared...try it out!
    One of my friends told me she always thrift shops and brought me with her once. I don't have the patience to go through all that searching sooooo fuark that

PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50) PutItDown will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my lacoste strap on sneakers>>>>all those wack ass "shoes" you posted.

WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) WideGrip90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol'd/10

Originally Posted by Shreder54 View Post
    That's all I need. Ask me if I care what guys think of the way I dress. My answer is gonna be no every single time. The way I see it...if guys are hating on me and girls are mirin then I'm doing it right. Guys can make fun of me all they want, but if the girls are mirin then

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol'd hard @ todays outfit....i mean the one in the other thread wasn't too bad but the one in the OP looks like straight chit
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

halo0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) halo0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) halo0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) halo0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) halo0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) halo0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) halo0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) halo0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) halo0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) halo0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) halo0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Shreder54 View Post
    **** hags
    Kings Age Crew

Sac Kings

Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    Lol'd hard @ todays outfit....i mean the one in the other thread wasn't too bad but the one in the OP looks like straight chit
    Cool

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    tool bag
    "If you don't vote for me you ain't black!" - Plantation Joe Biden

Wreck em
    Hook em
    Glory to Aubernia!

Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000) Ricky116 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What colours co-ordinate, seriously, I have no idea?

Can I wear black jeans with a blue top? Black jeans with a brown coat? black jeans, brown shoes? Blue jeans, black jacket? Fuk, don't just say "co-ordinate colours" cause I have no idea what that means.

daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    ha, if that's referring to the pic w/the leather jacket...fckin joke. looks sexy as hell.

Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000) Noxema is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I do have a question for the OP though...What kinda colognes you use? Any wildcards(AKA obrands/scents that I probably haven't heard of or own)
    VOL is life.

Fear is the mind killer. sativa_dreams's Avatar
    sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) sativa_dreams will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't think having multiple watches and shoes = broke ass college students

I've worn the same shoes for 3 years now and I literally buy myself new clothes like once every 5 years. vast majority of my wardrobe is **** my ex-gf bought me or I got for christmas.

try paying rent for your own place, water, electricity, internet, groceries, gas, cell phone, insurance, food for cat and dog, college tuition and after that tell me how much money you have left to waste on stupid ****ing shoes and watches and accessories
    cutting hard for dem abs

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Noxema View Post
    I do have a question for the OP though...What kinda colognes you use? Any wildcards(AKA obrands/scents that I probably haven't heard of or own)
    Aventus/La Nuit/Pure Malt/Riverside Drive/thread

HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighHurdler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i remember reading the other thread. most of the guys were bashing OP and the female miscers were complimenting him and PM'ing him. i follow OP on instagram too and bishes are definitely mirin lmao i highly doubt he gives a fuk if miscers thinks he dresses gay. follow him on instagram and prepare for your mind to be blown at the sloots.

EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EZ-Bar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    poppedcollar/10

good thread tho OP

Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confuzzled has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    outfit looks good op. Mirin jacket.
    Although the shirt looks a bit baggy though?