Pike717 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pike717 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pike717 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pike717 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pike717 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pike717 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pike717 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pike717 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pike717 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pike717 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pike717 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My Program/ Split?? Too Much?

I been busting my butt for the past 19 months losing 83 lbs down to 204 lbs and then bulking and cutting up to my current weight of 223 lbs. I would still like to add a few lbs of LM. and thinking its time to change my program/split up again. Below is my current program/split, I would appreciate any opinions on changing it up etc. Thanks.

Mon: Legs= 20 sets
    Calves= 16 sets
    Tue: Back = 22 sets
    Bi's = 16 sets
    Wed:Cardio
    Ab's = 8 sets
    Thur:Chest= 20 sets
    Tri's= 16 sets
    Fri: Cardio
    Ab's = 8 sets
    Sat:Shoulders= 20 sets
    Traps= 8 sets

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    IMO, it's useful to think about why you're doing a split routine in the first place. --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139911893
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.