Closed Thread
Page 116 of 282 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,480 of 8434
    TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cool

It's a "whatever - godsmack" mood right now.

rock on bros

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    BTW there ice... TARP has been payed back.. you failed to mention that, regaurdless of what it did or didnt do to stimulate the economy it did keep the economy from total collapse. you are makeing no sence at all.. you say its wrong for the feds to dictate your health care but your defending obama care... wtf?
    I'm sorry, but I find it grossly humorous that you feel that TARP saved the economy from total collapse. Millions, if not billions of TARP funds went to paying huge bonuses to the criminals who orchestrated the 2008 collapse and 2009+ recession/depression. Instead of paying bonuses the feds should have funded the prosecution of those scoundrels.

I am not defending obamacare. It scares me. But I don't think that everything bad related to healthcare today should be blindly blamed on it either.

Originally Posted by ERGOGENIX View Post
    What do you do if person A gets hit by a semi and is brought to the hospital? Let him die because he has no insurance?
    Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    IIRC, in those situations Hospitals are required at the very least to help the person return to 'stable' condition.
    And who do you think pays for it? If hospital A has 15% of their annual costs unpaid due to these situations, they have to increase the price of everything else to amortize the cost.
    EVERYONE pays for it.
    If everyone pays for it then
    How is different from a national healthcare program?
    Totally different. The cost of providing medical services to the uninsured gets built in to the cost of your insurance premiums.
    This is exactly my logic. While the mechanism for spreading the cost may be different, the net result will be the same. Unless you deny care to people who can't afford it, the uninsured and underinsured will be subsidized by those with coverage and/or means to pay.

Again - federal programs of this magnitude scare me, but I do understand the idea of attempting to place some controls on a system that will proceed whether there is government involvement or not. Some elements of federal healthcare are good, but others are just plain nuts.

It's a 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' debacle.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If everyone pays for it then

How is different from a national healthcare program?
    everyone doesn't pay for it, just the ones with money

Totally different. The cost of providing medical services to the uninsured gets built in to the cost of your insurance premiums.
    Re read post 3411 for all healthcare solutions answers, I'm running for pres now in 2016, under the waffle ticket

Still talking to the CEO ERGOGENIX's Avatar
    ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ohh, I get what you mean now. Current system: No way to recoup those losses effectively besides raising prices across the board for healthcare. Other system: These losses are already accounted for in insurance premiums so the hospital doesn't take a loss, and pass the cost onto paying customers.

How do we know if the increase in medical costs isn't less or equal to the cost of an increase in premiums across the board?
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    I'm sorry, but I find it grossly humorous that you feel that TARP saved the economy from total collapse. Millions, if not billions of TARP funds went to paying huge bonuses to the criminals who orchestrated the 2008 collapse and 2009+ recession/depression. Instead of paying bonuses the feds should have funded the prosecution of those scoundrels.

I am not defending obamacare. It scares me. But I don't think that everything bad related to healthcare today should be blindly blamed on it either.

This is exactly my logic. While the mechanism for spreading the cost may be different, the net result will be the same. Unless you deny care to people who can't afford it, the uninsured and underinsured will be subsidized by those with coverage and/or means to pay.

Again - federal programs of this magnitude scare me, but I do understand the idea of attempting to place some controls on a system that will proceed whether there is government involvement or not. Some elements of federal healthcare are good, but others are just plain nuts.

It's a 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' debacle.
    The other issue is that because the hospitals and insurance companies have to make a profit to keep their shareholders happy, their markups are much higher than their actual costs. The entire system is rigged, in that the hospitals raise their prices to make money, and then the insurance companies pass on the increases to the consumer. There is ZERO incentive to control costs.
    Ergogenix Boss Man

Three (3) new ErgoProducts coming soon. Pepper angii.

www.ergogenix.com
    www.twitter.com/ergogenix

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergogenix/ergogenix.htm

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The other issue is that because the hospitals and insurance companies have to make a profit to keep their shareholders happy, their markups are much higher than their actual costs. The entire system is rigged, in that the hospitals raise their prices to make money, and then the insurance companies pass on the increases to the consumer. There is ZERO incentive to control costs.
    This is fixed by creating open competition

Still talking to the CEO ERGOGENIX's Avatar
    ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    That would be a good step for sure, but administrative costs in the US system are way too high. Most docs have several people on staff who do nothing but fight with insurance companies all day.
    Ergogenix Boss Man

Three (3) new ErgoProducts coming soon. Pepper angii.

www.ergogenix.com
    www.twitter.com/ergogenix

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergogenix/ergogenix.htm

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Keep Cell Technician, or change to:

OgreStrength
    Massthetic
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Isn't that what we have now?
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

That would be a good step for sure, but administrative costs in the US system are way too high. Most docs have several people on staff who do nothing but fight with insurance companies all day.
    true, this as I stated earlier, fixes that
    - cap malpractice suit payments( similar to most states workman comp schedule payments per body part) reducing the embedded liability cost in healthcare. malpractice insurance is embedded into the medical supplies, drugs, facilities, employees, everything surrounding health care. 1/3 of total healthcare cost is in embed liability insurance
    - have a voucher system national healthcare plan with open competition- everyone gets a voucher for healthcare, kinda like food stamps, where they can pick their plan and doctors of their choice, providers then compete for their business. get rid of the closed competition state to state laws. This will reduce price by creating competition and everyone having coverage/able to pay.. one of the other biggest current cost of healthcare is the amount of people cared for who still can never pay. I.e the helicopter bill that carried be to the hospital was 23k- most of which was liability cost and only 1 in 5 patients can act pay for the ride.
    - fix medicare pricing control- as long as medicare will automatically pay 55k for a 1k device to be implanted in me, the private sect er will continue to charge that amount also.

It is inevitable we will have national healthcare, weather we agree with it or not. Might as well do it right if we are going to do it, not like some of the bad examples we have seen in other countries.

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    no means no, not even "just the tip"
    Even if I take you out for dinner and a movie...???
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

Isn't that what we have now?
    no, not even close, many states of insane state by state and county by county rules closing and stifling competition with healthcare facilities and providers.

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    Even if I take you out for dinner and a movie...???
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Keep Cell Technician, or change to:

OgreStrength
    Massthetic
    just the tip

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    just the tip
    Do you always have to come into a thread with such a condescending attitude in attempt to assert your knowledge?
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you always have to come into a thread with such a condescending attitude in attempt to assert your knowledge?
    I should knock you down to 12k

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Limbuagh, Hannity, are exactly whats wrong with the current republican party. As long as they stick to the exclusionary anti gay, pro- life, religious right ideals, they will continue to loose.
    this is exactly my stance as well reps for saying it too.

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    I should knock you down to 12k
    Duke found out i had been repping people under Zyzz's account for the last few weeks. I made a mistake and got caught. whatever.

@Err one
    Check it out

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=149485833
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

Unregistered User StrongRepublican's Avatar
    StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LMAO thread is moving faster than I've ever seen.

1rd attempt at derail: Just had a bowl of VCB PROnom oats with a PBC Cravings broken up in it. Holy faurk was that tasty!
    Eat Less, Exercise More, Repeat Forever

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow Diesel0022. Don't ever make another comment about me ever again or anything. Cause my basketball playing ass lifts much more than you and ur physique looks like one of a high schooler. Your lift is pathetic. Thanks for making my day with that post

Perhaps way too much time on the Internet and not enough in the kitchen and gym. I love it...alllllll that crap you talk and now I can see your physique and your weak avatar.

Go ahead and say whateverrrrr you'd like. But in terms of the gym, your pathetic as is your physique. Maybe powerlifting isn't for you. You look like you've never touched a weight in your life. Step your cardio game up and do something functional.

You really do look like crap in all seriousness for all the crap you talk to me. That'd avatar truly made my afternoon. If you weren't such a scumbag to me I'd keep my mouth shut but your the typical keyboard warrior. Talk crap and can't back it up.

Wow Diesel0022. Don't ever make another comment about me ever again or anything. Cause my basketball playing ass lifts much more than you and ur physique looks like one of a high schooler. Your lift is pathetic. Thanks for making my day with that post

Perhaps way too much time on the Internet and not enough in the kitchen and gym. I love it...alllllll that crap you talk and now I can see your physique and your weak avatar.

Go ahead and say whateverrrrr you'd like. But in terms of the gym, your pathetic as is your physique. Maybe powerlifting isn't for you. You look like you've never touched a weight in your life. Step your cardio game up and do something functional.

You really do look like crap in all seriousness for all the crap you talk to me. That'd avatar truly made my afternoon. If you weren't such a scumbag to me I'd keep my mouth shut but your the typical keyboard warrior. Talk crap and can't back it up.
    You are the weakest link goodbye! Punchy, the tribe has spoken. Please pack up your knives and go. Your work of art, didn't work for me. You're times up. I have to ask you to leave the mansion. You must leave the chateau. Your tour ends here. You've been chopped! You've been evicted from the Big Brother house. Your dessert just didn't measure up. Sashay away! Give me your jacket and leave Hell's kitchen! You did not get a rose. You have been eliminated from the race. You are no longer in the running to be America's Next Top Model. You're fired. Auf Wiedersehen
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You are the weakest link goodbye! Punchy, the tribe has spoken. Please pack up your knives and go. Your work of art, didn't work for me. You're times up. I have to ask you to leave the mansion. You must leave the chateau. Your tour ends here. You've been chopped! You've been evicted from the Big Brother house. Your dessert just didn't measure up. Sashay away! Give me your jacket and leave Hell's kitchen! You did not get a rose. You have been eliminated from the race. You are no longer in the running to be America's Next Top Model. You're fired. Auf Wiedersehen
    *Sighs... Rolls eyes... Goes back to looking at binders full of women...*

Pics of said binder
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pics of said binder
    Kenshin and Dbone's Nursing Home Adventures (ongoing) ... http://tinyurl.com/ns23wak

Pics of said binder

no, not even close, many states of insane state by state and county by county rules closing and stifling competition with healthcare facilities and providers.
    I dunno. At least in my state I can choose which health insurance provider to buy from, I can choose various levels of coverage, I can elect to utilize an FSA or HSA and then depending on the insurance plan I have pretty open control of choosing where to go to get medical treatment. That seems like fairly open competition right now. Not sure how you would open it further. Or maybe you're talking about coverage for people on various forms of government subsidy like disability/medicare/etc?

:O

hmm
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I dunno. At least in my state I can choose which health insurance provider to buy from, I can choose various levels of coverage, I can elect to utilize an FSA or HSA and then depending on the insurance plan I have pretty open control of choosing where to go to get medical treatment. That seems like fairly open competition right now. Not sure how you would open it further. Or maybe you're talking about coverage for people on various forms of government subsidy like disability/medicare/etc?
    hes talking about compitition between providers not insurers... the insurance company cost are a result of no compition in the health care arena as well as the over exorbatant costs caused by malpractice lawsuits.

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Politics, healthcare, gheyness, more politics, more healthcare... do you guys even lift?

Originally Posted by SupremeMMA View Post
    Politics, healthcare, gheyness, more politics, more healthcare... do you guys even lift?
    Do u even politics?
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do u even politics?
    Nope, I'm a conservative liberal independent.

Closed Thread
Page 116 of 282 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast