US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool Time to see the gains from taking creatine

i took it before but i ****ed it up cuz i ate like **** and didn't drink an ounce of water.....(Yah i know)

Now im going to start again but how long should it take to notice some weight gain/strength gains?

Thanks

BigM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    weight gain should be noticed in at least the 1st 3 days, and should continue rapidly for the 1st 2 weeks or so, real stregnth gain should be noticed within the 1st week and will still increase at a rapid rate for the 1st 3 weeks. at least thats been my experience and ive gone through about 4 or 5 cycles with teh stuff

US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) US-Marine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

i'll take it! AGAIN............Thanks

phaggotmisk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So, are there any?

Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gijss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Make sure that you drink enough water op srs on this one.
    First i thought it wasn't that big of a deal when i didn't get as many water as i should
    and i got noticeable headaches everywhere and i cramped the f*** up haha.

Rossayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossayy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dude this thread was from 2001 wtf you bumping for?
    "Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was your body"

Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phrankoff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In.
    </3 R.I.P. CalvesMale R.I.P. </3
    ~~Gone But Not Forgotten~~
    July 10th 2012 - July 10th 2012

**12/28/14 jamespoe1's Legendary Thread Crew**