Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I hope we all make it. JungleJenetics's Avatar
    JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hackerwacker View Post
    Typical Joe Rogan podcast:

-fleshlight plugs
    -smoke weed
    -talk about how good the weed is
    -rag on the guest if he doesn't smoke the weed
    -talk about operation northwoods
    -redban rips a fart or something and interrupts the show for 5-10 minutes
    -we never landed on the moon
    -aliens
    -more weed/dmt talk

/end
    The past 3 podcasts he's had some pretty good guests. Especially the most recent guest where they delve into the use of steroids in sports.
    Sig line can't be a novel

RenatoLaranja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RenatoLaranja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RenatoLaranja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RenatoLaranja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RenatoLaranja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RenatoLaranja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RenatoLaranja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RenatoLaranja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RenatoLaranja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RenatoLaranja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RenatoLaranja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Please start your own podcast so we can all listen to how amazing and intelligent you are OP

GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

-fleshlight plugs
    -smoke weed
    -guest tries to start a discussion but then joe talks over him about operation northwoods again for 30mins
    -aliens
    -more weed/dmt talk

/end
    You forgot mention Monsanto and Indian suicides

Also fleshlight plugs is now Ting plugs
    Misc Cologne Crew

AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JungleJenetics View Post
    The past 3 podcasts he's had some pretty good guests. Especially the most recent guest where they delve into the use of steroids in sports.
    can someone please send me a link

Theriault0039 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theriault0039 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theriault0039 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theriault0039 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theriault0039 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theriault0039 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theriault0039 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theriault0039 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theriault0039 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theriault0039 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Theriault0039 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I started listening to Rogan's podcasts at work and I dig them. There's some broscience here and there but it's still entertaining.

This post brought to you by the fleshlight. Fleshlight, **** that thing!

NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NorthernBBer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Rogan has a very, very weak grasp on science, politics, international affairs, nutrition, and subject matter that really does require some type of formal education. He can talk about these things in an interesting way, but yeah hes talking out of his ass.

When it comes to relationships, pursuing your goals, human interaction, self-reflection and things like that - there is no one else I would rather listen too (srs). The guy came from very little and has made an awesome, wealthy, happy life for himself and learned a lot along the way. He is introspective in a way that most aren't.

You've also misidentified his niche OP. It's not all loser teenage drug addicts. I'm a masters student in a hard science and listen to all of his podcasts. His "niche" is simply young males who are constantly told that their innate wants and thoughts as young males are wrong and childish. There is no other media outlet for young males who are simply sick of the bull****.

I hope we all make it. JungleJenetics's Avatar
    JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AstralProject View Post
    can someone please send me a link
    http://vimeo.com/51662984
    Sig line can't be a novel

jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's better at getting ideas across than most people. That's why I like listening to him.
    You are your thoughts. Life is perception, thoughts are perception, perception is reality ergo thoughts are reality, I think therefore I am.
    ░▒▓█Team Dreamville█▓▒░
    08/08/2011. the day the aesthetics died. never forget.
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。 ✧。*・゜
    What's a God to a non-believer?

AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50) AstralProject will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by evansanity View Post
    Strong butt hurt ITT. Sorry if I exposed your idols...lulz

lol at the miscer with urban youth genetics comparing himself to me...
    oh fukk off

as expected a weak minded degerenate piece of chit I was expecting either roids/urban genetics from you, weak *******

I'm not even the biggest joe rogan fan but i like his energy and his willingness to explore obscure topics is worthy of respect. You're a just a mediocre looking nobody who feels his account on a message board actually means his opinions have an ounce ounce of pedigree. Fukking *******

evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Phal4nx View Post
    And he never claimed to be. He has a disclaimer all the time that he doesn't know sh*t.

You guys are seriously reaching here.
    yet you still listen to him?

-fleshlight plugs
    -smoke weed
    -guest tries to start a discussion but then joe talks over him about operation northwoods again for 30mins
    -aliens
    -more weed/dmt talk

/end
    hahahahaha
    You ever see A Bug's Life? Guess who the ants are...

Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000) Phal4nx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yet you still listen to him?
    Yeah because Joe has interesting guests on his show and he asks good questions. What else have you got *******?
    ** Game of Thrones crew **
    ** Joe Rogan Experience **

evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AstralProject View Post
    oh fukk off

as expected a weak minded degerenate piece of chit I was expecting either roids/urban genetics from you, weak *******

I'm not even the biggest joe rogan fan but i like his energy and his willingness to explore obscure topics is worthy of respect. You're a just a mediocre looking nobody who feels his account on a message board actually means his opinions have an ounce ounce of pedigree. Fukking *******
    Well i mean its true...I won't be able to get that big with out illegal assistance(ive been lifting for fuk about 6-7 years now started at 117, same height higher BF%)...lol...Unless you're a manlet, I;m assuming you're 6+ tho.

Originally Posted by Phal4nx View Post
    Yeah because Joe has interesting guests on his show and he asks good questions. What else have you got *******?
    I beg to differ, heard one with IT once, joe rogan just sounded like a clown...Wasn't worth listening to.

Originally Posted by NorthernBBer View Post
    Rogan has a very, very weak grasp on science, politics, international affairs, nutrition, and subject matter that really does require some type of formal education. He can talk about these things in an interesting way, but yeah hes talking out of his ass.

When it comes to relationships, pursuing your goals, human interaction, self-reflection and things like that - there is no one else I would rather listen too (srs). The guy came from very little and has made an awesome, wealthy, happy life for himself and learned a lot along the way. He is introspective in a way that most aren't.

You've also misidentified his niche OP. It's not all loser teenage drug addicts. I'm a masters student in a hard science and listen to all of his podcasts. His "niche" is simply young males who are constantly told that their innate wants and thoughts as young males are wrong and childish. There is no other media outlet for young males who are simply sick of the bull****.
    it becomes obvious after like 3 minutes that politics and history arent his strong points. But one thing I like is that he has good guest who offer more insightful opinions. Good example was the interview with the whistleblower working for cnn. The fact that any journalist gave her even the time of day deserves some credit

sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i don't mind rogan's podcasts if the guests are either friends/ufc fighters/comedians but when he has actual intellectual people on there i i just cringe at how much of a ******* joe sounds. it's like hey, *******, this dude's talking about important history, you don't need to call everyone a kunt and use "fukk" every other word.

rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    obviously rogan isnt a genius about everything but what are u comparing him to? mainstream news?

hes full of a good amount of broscience but alot of the **** he talks about is great and interesting and knows more than u would expect

and considering the guests he has on are usually highly qualified and diversified i dont think OP can ever act like he knows more than the info that has been produced by rogans podcast

jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm TRYING to listen to this steroid podcast but this guy is boring as fawk.
    You are your thoughts. Life is perception, thoughts are perception, perception is reality ergo thoughts are reality, I think therefore I am.
    ░▒▓█Team Dreamville█▓▒░

UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's entertainment. You mad, bro? Cause I think your jimmies are rustled. Must be if you need to make a thread about and call people out who enjoy it, and yammer on. Really, why the fuk does it matter?

How come theres no Joe Rogan thread to discuss podcasts? I fcking hate the joerogan forums I rather get opinions here
    ░▒▓█Team Dreamville█▓▒░

YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BasedPrincess View Post
    fully agree. both psuedo-intellectuals
    never listened to corolla but thats exactly how i feel about rogan. nothing but an over opinionated *******
    RedskinsO'sWizards

watchout ur comments bros thrustmaster's Avatar
    thrustmaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thrustmaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thrustmaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thrustmaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thrustmaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thrustmaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thrustmaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thrustmaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thrustmaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thrustmaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thrustmaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    rofling hard at these two clowns....Always funny when they try to preach about things they have no idea about. It's even worse when brainwashed drones/*******s praise these two clowns and label them as "geniuses"...The whole thing is just so lulzy...Cringe so hard when I hear Joe talking about nutrition or Adam trying to talk politics...
    lmao at this clown^
    ~ ~ ~ strong black woman who don't need no man crew ~ ~ ~

mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmondo13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol OP is jealous of Joe Rogan. He's a hell of a lot smarter/entertaining then you *******s will ever be.
    Anti-*******ry Crew

SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I dont listen to his podcasts but what I have seen from rogan from his short joe rogan show and also his standup, has very similar views as myself which means he knows his ****