Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Why do so many of you hate crossfit?

Anytime I offer some words of wisdom in regards to fitness or weight training everyone is just like "lmao you do crossfit"

So I have to ask... how many of you "haters" have actually tried a session in a real crossfit gym before you started judging us on online forums?

Must've missed the memo where functional strength and fitness isn't important.

A lot of you guys are bulky manlets that probably couldn't even run 4 miles without heart failure. All you do is eat tons of food (including unhealthy choices to get calories) and then press some dumbbells in the gym 3-4 times a week. Sounds like a borderline sedentary lifestyle to me.

Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
    -Mark Twain

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back..."
    -Henry Rollins

djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Linzzz View Post

/ thread

whatisthisman22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatisthisman22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatisthisman22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatisthisman22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatisthisman22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatisthisman22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatisthisman22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatisthisman22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatisthisman22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatisthisman22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatisthisman22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Because most people are here for aesthetics. Lifting heavy weights+ proteinz+ intelligent caloric limits= aesthetics. cardio in addition to lifting is only needed for aesthetics if you want to eat more.

Crossfit is basically cardio gheyed up. You could just avoid doing it or if you want the perceived health benefits (skeptical cat is skeptical, lifting IS cardio if youre doing it right) you could just bypass all the gay skipping and jumping of crossfit and go run a few sprints.

Nothign wrong with it it's just funny to most people here that its taken off as gods gift to fitness when in real tea doing it will do little/nothing to improve aesthetics unless you are obese.

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by umad******* View Post
    Anytime I offer some words of wisdom in regards to fitness or weight training everyone is just like "lmao you do crossfit"

So I have to ask... how many of you "haters" have actually tried a session in a real crossfit gym before you started judging us on online forums?

Must've missed the memo where functional strength and fitness isn't important.

A lot of you guys are bulky manlets that probably couldn't even run 4 miles without heart failure. All you do is eat tons of food (including unhealthy choices to get calories) and then press some dumbbells in the gym 3-4 times a week. Sounds like a borderline sedentary lifestyle to me.
    for someone who doesn't understand why people hate on crossfit without trying it, you sure sound like you feel the same way about lifting

probably not the best idea to make this thread on a bodybuilding forum
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used to do crossfit and i have to say i liked it got me lean. Hard to get big doing it but its hard getting big and being natty anyway. That pic above is of some tool being an ass never have i witnessed something that retarded at the box i was at. Someone showing off. With that said it goes by what gym u belong to some use great form some use horrible form. Really tho does everyone at a regular gym use great form i think not. Curling in the squat rack is equal to kipping pull ups in my opinion neither one is neccesary.

youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by whatisthisman22 View Post
    Because most people are here for aesthetics. Lifting heavy weights+ proteinz+ intelligent caloric limits= aesthetics. cardio in addition to lifting is only needed for aesthetics if you want to eat more.

Crossfit is basically cardio gheyed up. You could just avoid doing it or if you want the perceived health benefits (skeptical cat is skeptical, lifting IS cardio if youre doing it right) you could just bypass all the gay skipping and jumping of crossfit and go run a few sprints.

Nothign wrong with it it's just funny to most people here that its taken off as gods gift to fitness when in real tea doing it will do little/nothing to improve aesthetics unless you are obese.
    pretty much sums it up.

sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol I don't hate crossfit but your language is offensive.

You say we lifters shouldn't judge you crossfitters, then you talk shiit on conventional weightlifting.

Gjdm

Edit: If you aren't a fighter or athlete or hunt with a spear how often will you utilize your "funtional strength"? It's only funtional if it helps you in something you do in your life.
    Anti fat girl crew
    Lone wolf crew
    Looks like a Dick crew

Anti-Feminist Crew

*Dark Side Crew*

Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How can you say it will do nothing or little to improve aesthetics unless your obese. It still is cardio and there are weights involved. Provided your eating to support your goals I feel the last part of what you said is nonsense.

jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Linzzz View Post
    not 45's.....

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
    -Mark Twain

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back..."
    -Henry Rollins

i1983 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i1983 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i1983 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i1983 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i1983 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i1983 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i1983 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i1983 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i1983 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i1983 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i1983 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ahh beaten

Ronan504 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronan504 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronan504 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronan504 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronan504 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronan504 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronan504 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronan504 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronan504 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronan504 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronan504 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't hate it

But it is unnecessary extra work to get in shape.

Just my 2 cents ..

boarchicken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boarchicken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boarchicken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boarchicken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boarchicken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boarchicken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boarchicken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boarchicken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boarchicken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boarchicken is a jewel in the rough. (+500) boarchicken is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i dare you to lift for function and not aesthetics one more time

arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The elitist attitude that goes with it

You're the exact embodyment of it *******
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165829701

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    I did a crossfit session at a box once, I don't hate it, especially for people who are already strong (all the CF games athletes have either power or gymnastics backgrounds), but there is little to no quality control in the organization.

The problem, quite simply, is that they ripoff what used to be called "circuit training" and used extensively by martial artists, fighters, etc; call them "metcons" and then brag about being elite.

I use "crossfit style metcons" as finishers (eg intervals of burpees/swings/mountain climbers), the ones I use are from rosstraining.com

I do like watching it as a sport, IMO it has great potential as a spectator sport, but lettuce be real tea, there is no such thing as crossfit "programming".
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    was gonna give a srsly reply but the op pretty much sums up why people hate crossfitters

brb were better than you cuz we do crossfit

whatisthisman22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatisthisman22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatisthisman22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatisthisman22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatisthisman22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatisthisman22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatisthisman22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatisthisman22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatisthisman22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatisthisman22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatisthisman22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Ribsbrah View Post
    How can you say it will do nothing or little to improve aesthetics unless your obese. It still is cardio and there are weights involved. Provided your eating to support your goals I feel the last part of what you said is nonsense.
    Lifting extremely light weight for high reps at laughable angles will not increase muscle mass unless you are extremely, extremely weak.

Therefore it will not improve aesthetics unless you are a tubby, in which case sprints would have done the same thing (at a more effective rate.)

The strategy is akin to the retarded strategies "bros" sell all the time in the nutrition section of this forum. IE yes, it will invariably "work" if you down expensive BCAA's at (x) o'clock and time your meals "perfectly" according to the "program" so long as your caloric totals and macros are intelligent. But all the dumb "strategies" that were the "secret" to "put you over the edge" was all a gimmick.

jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jeflab has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Lifting extremely light weight for high reps at laughable angles will not increase muscle mass unless you are extremely, extremely weak. For almost everyone except beginners, it will not increase muscle mass.
    FYI crossfit is not all light weights for high reps.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the moves performed in crossfit are not effective for building muscle. the intense amount of reps, sets, duration all hinder muscle growth and promote deterioration. If someone is out of shape, i suppose crossfit is better than nothing, but then you look at the costs of crossfit gyms just because it's a current fad. the only REAL reason for doing crossfit is to become better at crossfit. it doesnt have any great carryovers to any sports, of which the misc is not comprised of anyhow.
    I don't want put all my eggs in one basket, but I'd put all my eggs in her basket nomsayin.

davebar is just really nice. (+1000) davebar is just really nice. (+1000) davebar is just really nice. (+1000) davebar is just really nice. (+1000) davebar is just really nice. (+1000) davebar is just really nice. (+1000) davebar is just really nice. (+1000) davebar is just really nice. (+1000) davebar is just really nice. (+1000) davebar is just really nice. (+1000) davebar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by umad******* View Post
    bulky manlet checking in
    **Reppin Houstonians on sight**
    ⌨Miscing While Working ¢яєω⌨
    ***MISC POLISH CREW***
    *drives home if gym parking lot has more then 4 cars crew*

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    I did a crossfit session at a box once, I don't hate it, especially for people who are already strong (all the CF games athletes have either power or gymnastics backgrounds), but there is little to no quality control in the organization.

The problem, quite simply, is that they ripoff what used to be called "circuit training" and used extensively by martial artists, fighters, etc; call them "metcons" and then brag about being elite.

I use "crossfit style metcons" as finishers (eg intervals of burpees/swings/mountain climbers), the ones I use are from rosstraining.com

I do like watching it as a sport, IMO it has great potential as a spectator sport, but lettuce be real tea, there is no such thing as crossfit "programming".
    This.

Rosstraining has had these ideas forever and many of us have been using them from before crossfit ever came about. Hell, this is what we did in the military all the time. Now we have people making up workouts that usually don't even work correctly and then making a name for them and calling them some sort of elite crap. Nah, it's just made-up **** that isn't anything new.

scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol at your argument. Even if I were a bulky sedentary manlet who couldn't run 4 miles why would I need crossfit? I'd just go run on top of my weight training.
    30 clean and jerks of 135 (which I can do btw) is not going to make me any more "fit" by neglecting form and working towards reducing the time it takes to complete it.
    Misc Strength Crew

matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matcallo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't hate crossfit, I hate crossfiters with condescending attitudes and how they think they know everything about how to get in shape. Two of my good friends are crossfit coaches.

brb IDGAF about paleo
    brb IDGAF about you snatching 135lbs
    brb IDGAF about your 40 kipping pullups
    brb I deadlift with straps, dealwithit
    brb I squat once a week and still lift heavier than you *******s who squat 3-4 times a week
    brb "isolation bicep exercices are useless" is an opinion not a fact
    brb brb
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆
    *Misc muay thai crew*

L'esprit est un libertain que les certitudes enferment

Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm more for aesthetics but at the same time I've always been an athlete my whole life and I still "ball hard" haha
    A simple hello can lead to a million different things.

Registered User noodlesfromhell's Avatar
    noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noodlesfromhell has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

and also because crossfit complexes promote bad form, because of the high intensity and the desire of people who do them to complete them no matter what. It's like a cheat rep, but on a MUCH MUCH LARGER scale.
    getting my protein through a venflon 24/7 so i don't go catabolic crew

not gonna make it crew

TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "Functional strength".

brb helps pear-shaped, middle-aged waitress balance the dishes better.

LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    those big plates. wtf? now everytime people watch you bench 2 plates they'll be like pffft thats easy I can lift it with one hand