Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sixfootsix View Post
    Lol I don't hate crossfit but your language is offensive.

You say we lifters shouldn't judge you crossfitters, then you talk shiit on conventional weightlifting.

Gjdm
    This exactly. OP is just dumb. Only a few people in here hate crossfit.... most people here don't care about it, it's people like OP that makes people look down on crossfiters (srs). GJOPM.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know Iā€™m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i fukkin killed fran today, broo. had one of the box coaches snap some pics of me shirtless afterwards. then i sat indian style while coached talked about the rise and fall of paleo and the superiority of the zone. was some sick shiit brah. honestly can't wait till regionals. hoping they put muscle ups in the qualifying WODs. i don't fuks with nothing less than firebreathers.

we are elite athletes. pay no attention to these ruffians.

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So many good replies in this thread. The only thing I can say that hasn't been said is OP is a *******.

Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    FYI crossfit is not all light weights for high reps.

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
    -Mark Twain

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back..."
    -Henry Rollins

_Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Actual crossfit workouts are fine. I've done them and its a great change of pace. But the main problem people have with it are the cult-like elitists who do crossfit. If you're not 100% crossfit and paleo, you're doing it wrong (according to them). They push it on people with such force that it turns most people away. Not to mention all the bogus movements they have you doing that is a 'crossfit movement' just b/c they felt like naming it something silly. You're not going to get big/strong doing crossfit. Its great cardiovascular work and it will get you into shape. And it will burn fat and lean you out. But its nothing revolutionary.
    Best Meet Lifts:
    SQ: 460 (sleeves)
    BP: 350
    DL: 510
    Total: 1300 (242 wrapped)

"I refuse to tip-toe through life, only to arrive safely at death"

www.animalpak.com

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [QUOTE=Linzzz;965497333][QUOTE]

are u trying to weaken ur own argument linzzz (werent u a crossfitter?)? seriously.... i hate watching corssfitters deadlift 100 lbs but just pile on 10lb bumper plates so people think that they are actually doing something.... brb putting on 1 45 lb plate and doing more weight than those retards.

they squat at my school gym (has a CF gym right next to it), and literally squat 225 with like 5 different bumper plates on the bar. not to mention never do more then 2 reps at a time. brb 30 sets of singles and never getting stronger.. then posting pics of pros who were bigger before crossfit and their bikes they run.

on top of that they all walk around like they own the place or that they are all fitness gurus.... u can literally get trainer certified for CF in 2 days.... such a sorry excuse for lifting.
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    Lol, Linzzz is back... and wasn't she a crossfitter.
    The biggest critics of crossfit are usually ex-crossfitters.
    Misc Strength Crew

huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000)
    i ****ing hate crossfit

the only way I can continue my olympic weightlifting training is if I go to a crossfit box, but most boxes only allow crossfit, no weightlifting... before I found my most recent coach (who happens to work in a CF box), my last coach was laid off because the owners of the crossfit box he worked at didn't want anything that wasn't crossfit... as you can see it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth

I think it's a sick perversion of the classic lifts, proper form is rarely taught and people are just lined up to get injured.
    On the flip side, without it there wouldn't have been an increase in interest in olympic weightlifting.

oh yeah and because stupid kunts like this:
    The Long Road to Competition... My olympic weightlifting journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145925733

wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The reason I love going to my CrossFit gym is that the trainers are super knowledgeable about olympic lifting technique and they coach us very well in it.

mostly I view my doing Crossfit as more of a cardio type workout (/w some strength work) I still go to Gold's gym and lift heavy on my own.

magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol at haters itt. kendrick farris does crossfit and he just chills at the olympics. maybe you've heard of dem

ar u craz?

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    This.

Rosstraining has had these ideas forever and many of us have been using them from before crossfit ever came about. Hell, this is what we did in the military all the time. Now we have people making up workouts that usually don't even work correctly and then making a name for them and calling them some sort of elite crap. Nah, it's just made-up **** that isn't anything new.
    I used to do Muay Thai for a while, they did the same bodyweight routines for conditioning as well, they've been around for hundreds of years.

I don't mind that xfit exists, it is a fun sport to watch and there are a lot of HBBs, but for the average person, it is terribly irresponsible and I predict a lot of long term orthopedic issues.

When we did conditioning at Muay Thai it was all bodyweight stuff, throwing in high rep snatches/kipups/c&j is not the same as high rep burpees. If you mess up a burpee you will just flop on your belly, with weights overhead it is a different ballgame.

I do appreciate the changes they have created though, if I had a choice, I'd rather look and perform like a CF games athlete than a modern IFBB pro. It has led to a resurgence in Oly lifting and genuine conditioning.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CTpump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sixfootsix View Post
    Lol I don't hate crossfit but your language is offensive.

You say we lifters shouldn't judge you crossfitters, then you talk shiit on conventional weightlifting.

Gjdm

Edit: If you aren't a fighter or athlete or hunt with a spear how often will you utilize your "funtional strength"? It's only funtional if it helps you in something you do in your life.
    Well said right there!

Crossfit emphasizes volume at the expense of form and that's where it can get dangerous. Crossfit engenders some rather bad habits that can become a risk when lifting heavy weights, and that's where the problem is

strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strongname is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by huntito View Post
    i ****ing hate crossfit

the only way I can continue my olympic weightlifting training is if I go to a crossfit box, but most boxes only allow crossfit, no weightlifting... before I found my most recent coach (who happens to work in a CF box), my last coach was laid off because the owners of the crossfit box he worked at didn't want anything that wasn't crossfit... as you can see it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth

I think it's a sick perversion of the classic lifts, proper form is rarely taught and people are just lined up to get injured.
    On the flip side, without it there wouldn't have been an increase in interest in olympic weightlifting.

why the fukk do they call it a box? jesus christ that just screams crossfit hipster we're different look at us. i'll let my body speak for itself whereas crossfitters have to tell everyone and their mothers how good they are at whatever nonsense and all the "science" behind it.

need to find a way to troll them...
    I don't want put all my eggs in one basket, but I'd put all my eggs in her basket nomsayin.

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by huntito View Post
    i ****ing hate crossfit

[img]http://www.forgingelitesarcasm.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/softball-baby-squatter1.jpg[/ig]
    I hate seeing this dumbass. Just goes to show even total idiots can have children.

GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ribsbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its all about the coaches we always did strength then a wod. No one piled on 10lb plates and deadlifted 100lbs i dont even know about that. I did crossfit when i was competing in BJJ brb cardio better than everyone else, brb explosiveness, brb muscle endurance

Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol'd

Linzzzz proving how cross fitters think they're better then everyone.
    Liftin' or Blazin'

MS,CSCS,CF-L1,USAW,WBB HamburgerTrain's Avatar
    HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are plenty of videos of bodybuilders, powerlifters, professional athletes, etc. doing stupid $hit. Doing a bunch of dumb $hit all wrong is not limited to one facet of physical activity... or life in general.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."

kelly clarkson does crossfit and she's huge.

Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bonkies View Post
    Lol'd

Linzzzz proving how cross fitters think they're better then everyone.

-Mark Twain

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back..."
    -Henry Rollins

Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by umad******* View Post
    Anytime I offer some words of wisdom in regards to fitness or weight training everyone is just like "lmao you do crossfit"

So I have to ask... how many of you "haters" have actually tried a session in a real crossfit gym before you started judging us on online forums?

Must've missed the memo where functional strength and fitness isn't important.

A lot of you guys are bulky manlets that probably couldn't even run 4 miles without heart failure. All you do is eat tons of food (including unhealthy choices to get calories) and then press some dumbbells in the gym 3-4 times a week. Sounds like a borderline sedentary lifestyle to me.
    Because most crossfitters assume the bolded, just like you do, and then preach to everyone how crossfit is gods gift to fitness. You words of wisdom were not wanted, but you gave them anyways, because you do crossfit and think you are some sort of fitness guru now... so that is why people tell you to stfu
    4% shredded with striated!

~Blocky Waist Crew~

MS,CSCS,CF-L1,USAW,WBB HamburgerTrain's Avatar
    HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    <~~~~ certified crossfit level 1... deadlifts 800+. You mad bro?
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."

GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Greg Glassman, the L Ron Hubbard of the fitness world, PHD in Broscience

flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipdriver80 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    deadlifts for speed yess what a fantastic idea!

huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by magog704 View Post
    lol at haters itt. kendrick farris does crossfit and he just chills at the olympics. maybe you've heard of dem

ar u craz?

lol at thinking Farris does crossfit when the video states he's doing his first kipping pullup

you realize a lot of good olympic weightlifters (jon north, donny shankle etc) teach crossfit here and there because there's tons of people who are willing to pay big money to see them right? It's supply and demand, it doesn't mean that the lifters do crossfit... doing crossfit + bulgarian/russian style olympic training is just stupid, there's no way they'd be able to do it. crossfit helps them pay the bills
    The Long Road to Competition... My olympic weightlifting journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145925733

Bachelors of Broscience QuadraQuint's Avatar
    QuadraQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuadraQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuadraQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuadraQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuadraQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuadraQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuadraQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuadraQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuadraQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuadraQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuadraQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What I like about the crossfit ideology is incorporating different exercises and methods of training to build an overall stronger and conditioned body especially if you're not trying to specialize and you just wanna get more fit and try new things. It takes a bit from bodybuilding and weightlifting, a bit from gymnastics, kettlebells, body weight exercises, plyometrics, etc. That being said, it's actually pretty good for normal people who aren't training to my Olympic athletes or bodybuilders or fighters, and let's be realistic, not many people are training to be either of those. It's also quite motivating.

Now, with that being said, the way in which they actually train is very bad. The cons outweigh the pros, and risk of injuries outweigh any benefits you might receive. You're more prone to getting injured from doing their unnatural random movements in unsafe positions and not training properly in the sense that you must start off with a very strong foundation before attempting any risky movements. It's the same criticism I have with people who bench press while doing crunches at the same time, yet I see it all the time. No! Split it up! It's not more efficient, it's unsafe and you're not maximizing or optimizing your ability to lift or do crunches anyhow, so it's actually less efficient. It seems like a lot of crossfit trainers ignore the fundamentals. A lot of poor form is being exercised. Exercises designed to motivate the person to believing in doing something they very well shouldn't be doing because it's unsafe.

bentimidator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bentimidator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bentimidator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bentimidator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bentimidator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bentimidator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bentimidator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bentimidator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bentimidator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bentimidator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bentimidator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in my experience crossfit is a great way to get in the best shape of ur life

if ur a homo

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Exane View Post
    Because most crossfitters assume the bolded, just like you do, and then preach to everyone how crossfit is gods gift to fitness. You words of wisdom were not wanted, but you gave them anyways, because you do crossfit and think you are some sort of fitness guru now... so that is why people tell you to stfu
    This.

OP just assumes that if you don't crossfit it must mean you do no cardio.

The idea of lifting one day, and then going for a run or swim the next day and alternating those two just doesn't even appear possible to his feeble mind.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

-Mark Twain

-Henry Rollins

eus090474 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eus090474 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eus090474 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eus090474 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eus090474 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eus090474 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eus090474 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eus090474 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eus090474 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eus090474 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eus090474 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    [0,0] ***Night Owl Crew***
    |)__)
    -”-”-

=Takes shirt off for dumps crew=
    =Opens bananas like a monkey crew=
    =Mod negged for cartoon gif crew=
    =Farts so powerful they stink even when its windy outside crew=
    =Always pick 3 crew=
    =WetBreasts is gonna make it crew=
    =Never click Martoch's links crew=